Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Lotuseater Offline
Banned

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
RLC has faded in the last few months - the Twins have been a disappointment and predictable, not a good signing; BS knew it was a good time to let go.
14-04-2013 13:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i think the 2 4 1"s are a waste of time,they are about as tame as a laurel and hardy film.rlc seem to have simmered down recently,i hope its just a blip because they have been great this year
14-04-2013 14:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(14-04-2013 13:38 )Lotuseater Wrote:  RLC has faded in the last few months - the Twins have been a disappointment and predictable, not a good signing; BS knew it was a good time to let go.

With respect I have to disagreeWink.
The twins have gradually worked their way through various different sets and themes and have settled down rather well imo.
Preeti has done some excellent shows in the office, the surgery and the bath tub amongst others and has done some fine naked stints too.
Priya has done some incredible naked shows in various sets and done some great themed shows as a secretary and a policewoman just recently.
She also has done superb shows in the barn and the bath tub.
Working to different themes and sets is something they never had the chance to do at BS so if anything the sense of predictability was far greater then than it is now.
I believe they made the right move at the right time for the right reasons.
There is nothing more predictable than being stuck on a bed set all the time Wink.

(This post was last modified: 14-04-2013 14:50 by Snooks.)
14-04-2013 14:49
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(14-04-2013 14:49 )snookered147 Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 13:38 )Lotuseater Wrote:  RLC has faded in the last few months - the Twins have been a disappointment and predictable, not a good signing; BS knew it was a good time to let go.

With respect I have to disagreeWink.
The twins have gradually worked their way through various different sets and themes and have settled down rather well imo.
Preeti has done some excellent shows in the office, the surgery and the bath tub amongst others and has done some fine naked stints too.
Priya has done some incredible naked shows in various sets and done some great themed shows as a secretary and a policewoman just recently.
She also has done superb shows in the barn and the bath tub.
Working to different themes and sets is something they never had the chance to do at BS so if anything the sense of predictability was far greater then than it is now.
I believe they made the right move at the right time for the right reasons.
There is nothing more predictable than being stuck on a bed set all the time Wink.

its been a few weeks since any of those shows, i agree they were good but nothing recent has floated my boat
14-04-2013 15:10
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

This last week or so with the exception of a couple of shows from Yasmine James has not been great on RLC to be honest. Its been unusually flat for some strange reason Huh.
Probably just a minor blip Wink.

14-04-2013 15:19
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

all babeshows have spells where they arent at 100%. nothing unusual in that

Piper Niven Superfan
14-04-2013 16:35
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Well what more can I say, I've been asking you for some 241 action, not only do we get Levi and Lucy Zara on Friday night, we get an extra special treat with Levi and Preeti on Saturday night whoooo fantasticSmile thanks to everyone at Redlight/playboy I can't thankyou enough. 2 great 241 shows night after night, awesomeSmile
14-04-2013 23:51
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

mike tyson didnt win every fight , the school holidays always impacts on the shows , thankfully they all went back today Smile w
(14-04-2013 15:19 )snookered147 Wrote:  This last week or so with the exception of a couple of shows from Yasmine James has not been great on RLC to be honest. Its been unusually flat for some strange reason Huh.
15-04-2013 09:18
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

system restored after last nights show, Big Grin
15-04-2013 11:54
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(15-04-2013 09:18 )redlight central Wrote:  mike tyson didnt win every fight , the school holidays always impacts on the shows , thankfully they all went back today Smile w
(14-04-2013 15:19 )snookered147 Wrote:  This last week or so with the exception of a couple of shows from Yasmine James has not been great on RLC to be honest. Its been unusually flat for some strange reason Huh.

In other words like I said - a minor blip Wink.

15-04-2013 12:59

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL