Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(31-03-2013 01:02 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 00:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  keep the top babes coming in, good to see who forum members like on the shows. also is there any babeshow babes that have appeared on all 5 of the current babeshows (babestation, rlc, studio66, xxxpanded and storm) ?

i dont think there is any babes that have been on all 5 shows (not 100%sure). ive got brookie little who has appeared on 4 of the 5 babeshows (elitetv/studio66, rlc, storm and xxxpanded)

Hazel Bond has appeared on Elite, RLC, Storm & xxxP. I know she was on Bang, not sure if she's ever been on BS.

dont think hazel has been on bs kerr. far as i can remember hazel started the babeshows on bang, then went to elite, then storm and now xxxpanded

Piper Niven Superfan
31-03-2013 01:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

(31-03-2013 00:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  keep the top babes coming in, good to see who forum members like on the shows. also is there any babeshow babes that have appeared on all 5 of the current babeshows (babestation, rlc, studio66, xxxpanded and storm) ?

i dont think there is any babes that have been on all 5 shows (not 100%sure). ive got brookie little who has appeared on 4 of the 5 babeshows (elitetv/studio66, rlc, storm and xxxpanded)

Brookie Little also appears on Babestation, Rammy,as I am sure you are aware.

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
31-03-2013 14:33
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Where have all the beautiful next door type of girls gone from the night shows,annoyed,still some crackers on days,but as to nights few and far between now.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 17:35 by dogman.)
31-03-2013 17:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-03-2013 14:33 )KRISB Wrote:  

Brookie Little also appears on Babestation, Rammy,as I am sure you are aware.

indeed i am, meant to put babestation instead of storm in the channels brookie little has been on

Piper Niven Superfan
31-03-2013 23:48
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I have to be honest here and say last night for me was less than perfect. The worst channel of the lot in my opinion was studio 66. It was dull and totally uninspiring. Babestation had it's moments but it also had a certain predictability about it all.

Rochelle's shower set for example could have been good if for 2 reasons. Firstly and most importantly, the screen was covered from head to foot of over intrusive OSG's. The stint was ruined several times by the mic girl, aswell as constant adverts and ofcourse the stint could have been longer.

RLC had it's moments too but that's really all it was. None of the models at any point really broke out of their comfort zone for all that long.

Studio 66 was just dull. I don't think any of the models or the production team were feeling generous at all into at least giving us one decent session. As far as I'm concerned the secretary stint's just took the channel to a new level of boredom.

Further evidence with regards to last nights fare is really the volume of cap's and video's was down. Certainly from my point of view I didn't post a huge amount.

Please note that ofcom rules and regulations has really got nothing to do with what was on offer last night. It was substandard and really left me wondering if all the inspiration has been killed off these days. Lack of original ideas and absolutely no spontaneity is all too obvious for all to see.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 20:59 by Scottishbloke.)
07-04-2013 20:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(31-03-2013 17:32 )dogman Wrote:  Where have all the beautiful next door type of girls gone from the night shows,annoyed,still some crackers on days,but as to nights few and far between now.

You have answered your own question Wink.
They are all stuck on dayshows Sad.
Annoying isn't it? Huh.
Oh for Tee-Jay, Electra, Mikaela Witt, Zoe Stollery, Amy Lu to do nights Shy.
Aaaah well, I can dream I suppose Rolleyes.

07-04-2013 23:43
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(07-04-2013 20:57 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Further evidence with regards to last nights fare is really the volume of cap's and video's was down. Certainly from my point of view I didn't post a huge amount.

Caps are suffering as a 'stand-alone art-form,' in any case. When I joined the forum in 2008, they made more sense, but it's now 2013 and things have moved on. Let's face it: people who've missed performances want clips, not a string of static screen shots (above all, they don't need about six people all capping the same babe slot on the same show - why don't you cappers confer and delegate and all focus on different streams?!). Since the picture quality of the streams isn't great to start with, the only saving grace is that they incorporate movement. As static images they're always going to be inferior to photo sets done with a decent camera; they should only really be used to indicate the content of a downloadable video of the stint capped, if you ask me.
08-04-2013 02:12
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(08-04-2013 02:12 )Addison Wrote:  Caps are suffering as a 'stand-alone art-form,' in any case. When I joined the forum in 2008, they made more sense, but it's now 2013 and things have moved on. Let's face it: people who've missed performances want clips, not a string of static screen shots (above all, they don't need about six people all capping the same babe slot on the same show - why don't you cappers confer and delegate and all focus on different streams?!). Since the picture quality of the streams isn't great to start with, the only saving grace is that they incorporate movement. As static images they're always going to be inferior to photo sets done with a decent camera; they should only really be used to indicate the content of a downloadable video of the stint capped, if you ask me.

A firm kick in the teeth to everyone that puts effort into posting caps.
08-04-2013 02:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(08-04-2013 02:27 )D T Wrote:  A firm kick in the teeth to everyone that puts effort into posting caps.

I've posted them myself; I'm just expressing a truly held opinion. Since they don't take an awful lot of work to do (relative to making clips, or doing Photoshops, say) it shouldn't feel like too much of a kick in the teeth. When there were far fewer recorders and cappers a few years ago, caps made more sense, but there's so much needless overlap today. I also wonder a bit about the motives for doing them - a few years ago we didn't seem to get these crowing 'milestone' threads being created (of course you don't have to click and enter them, but just being aware of their existence is enervating). Since one or two discovered relatively recently how to make caps, they seem unable to prevent themselves from mentioning the fact that they make them in almost every reply they post (naming no names, wink, wink). If it was up to me, all self-congratulatory threads would be weeded out, along with reps and the thanks button (that way, we'd find out who was doing capping and clipping for truly altruistic reasons).
08-04-2013 02:50
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(08-04-2013 02:50 )Addison Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 02:27 )D T Wrote:  A firm kick in the teeth to everyone that puts effort into posting caps.

I've posted them myself; I'm just expressing a truly held opinion. Since they don't take an awful lot of work to do (relative to making clips, or doing Photoshops, say) it shouldn't feel like too much of a kick in the teeth. When there were far fewer recorders and cappers a few years ago, caps made more sense, but there's so much needless overlap today. I also wonder a bit about the motives for doing them - a few years ago we didn't seem to get these crowing 'milestone' threads being created (of course you don't have to click and enter them, but just being aware of their existence is enervating). Since one or two discovered relatively recently how to make caps, they seem unable to prevent themselves from mentioning the fact that they make them in almost every reply they post (naming no names, wink, wink). If it was up to me, all self-congratulatory threads would be weeded out, along with reps and the thanks button (that way, we'd find out who was doing capping and clipping for truly altruistic reasons).

Interesting viewpoint Addison,but I think caps will always have a place here & stand alone against vids,both enhance the Forum.
You can't expect cap & vid maker to confer over who's doing what,it's not a paid job they should be free do what they want within the rules. I don't give a fuck about their motives this is meant to be fun.We need less policing & guidelines not more.
Don't suppose you would welcome a rule that prevented you from digging at other Forum member,I know I wouldn't. Live & let live.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
08-04-2013 15:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV