babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Friday night Babestation had a great line up girls but on Saturday night they have been blown out of the water by RLC with Danini Harwood ,Sami J & Pryia not to mention no excessive Babestation OSG`s & no annoying interruptions from Gerri etc
24-03-2013 01:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The OSGs on BS have taken the biscuit tonight Rolleyes.
How to spoil viewing pleasure in one easy step Rolleyes.
Dear oh dear Rolleyes.

24-03-2013 01:58
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

agree there snookered also for me tonight the relentless plugging tonight of pics, vids and bsx has been a bit ott from multiple mic girls and jada again has been spending a lot of time on the beds, even though she's down on the schedule to be the mic girl. for me if your the mic girl then you do the plugging and pretty much stay off the beds and let the babes who arent the mic girls be on the beds

also emily dean and beth seem to have dissapeared now and havent been on the beds for at least an hour now id say, possibly longer from around midnight and its been the lori, jada and tori lee show ever since

update: emily and beth are finally back on the beds after well over an hour off them

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2013 02:57 by Rammyrascal.)
24-03-2013 02:14
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i only put up with the crap on bs because Lolly and Jada are my favourite bs babes if they left bs i would have no reason to watch bs and here annoying Geri banging on about pictures and video and all the othe crap she bangs on about
24-03-2013 04:29
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(24-03-2013 02:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree there snookered also for me tonight the relentless plugging tonight of pics, vids and bsx has been a bit ott from multiple mic girls and jada again has been spending a lot of time on the beds, even though she's down on the schedule to be the mic girl. for me if your the mic girl then you do the plugging and pretty much stay off the beds and let the babes who arent the mic girls be on the beds

also emily dean and beth seem to have dissapeared now and havent been on the beds for at least an hour now id say, possibly longer from around midnight and its been the lori, jada and tori lee show ever since

update: emily and beth are finally back on the beds after well over an hour off them

I can accept Jada and Tori getting some extended airtime purely on the basis that their stints have been the best of anyone on the channel tonight.
Jada should not be a mic babe anyway, she is wasted in that role Rolleyes.

24-03-2013 05:53
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Rammy where does it say anywhere jada was supposed to be mic girl tonight I was told when megan left that jada was going back to bedsas well so gracie and kimmy are dling extra nights as mic girls or were id have to say unlike geri jada is better performer both on mic and on the bed like how shes nailed this psuedonude thing basically clothed but nude in all the right places lori should try it love to see lori in just heels stockings n a suspenders belt Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-03-2013 05:54
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(24-03-2013 02:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  for me tonight the relentless plugging tonight of pics, vids and bsx has been a bit ott from multiple mic girls

I had to endure a whole 70 minutes of the gorgeous Tori without one single interruption from a mic girl, no added girl caller or quickfire round osg's and no bsx full screen adverts... SORT IT OUT BABESTATION annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Rolleyes
24-03-2013 07:42
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(24-03-2013 05:54 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Rammy where does it say anywhere jada was supposed to be mic girl tonight I was told when megan left that jada was going back to bedsas well so gracie and kimmy are dling extra nights as mic girls or were id have to say unlike geri jada is better performer both on mic and on the bed like how shes nailed this psuedonude thing basically clothed but nude in all the right places lori should try it love to see lori in just heels stockings n a suspenders belt Wink

rrroger posted it in the schedule thread jada was mic girl & doing stints on the beds. agree jada is a better performer than geri both on the mic and beds and agree she did nail the psuedonude thing and yes would like lori to do it rather than her usual completely starkers within seconds of going on the beds

for me should be just 1 mic girl a night doing the plugging etc and not the multiple mic girls bs have been using recently

Piper Niven Superfan
24-03-2013 09:43
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(24-03-2013 09:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  for me should be just 1 mic girl a night doing the plugging etc and not the multiple mic girls bs have been using recently

What difference does it make? Someone has to do it, does it matter who?

Its a dirty job but someones gotta do it...

Big Grin
24-03-2013 10:05
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

no it doesnt matter who. what i was saying instead of multiple mic girls a night it should just be 1 mic girl a night

Piper Niven Superfan
24-03-2013 10:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV