Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
I also think the choice of sets is dionne and nobody elses, clearly she is the fav of the crew and the bosses as none of the other babes while on screen get as much attention from them as she does, beautiful girl and she knows it, and maybe she plays on it, but as a performer very poor imo, so i tend not to watch cause its just same all same all from her.
23-03-2013 20:47
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Well, it won't change. Sadly, lazy and unprofessional is what she excels at.
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2013 21:27 by Chilly.)
23-03-2013 21:27
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne pretty in pink to start the night off while she is on the double level set again what with Mica an Sophia Lares on as well they both seem to like to use the double level as well so fingers crossed we might get some set Variety from Dionne later on tonight needs to bring back the panty play an close up nipple play she was doing a few weeks back that stuff was greatTongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2013 23:11 by Wazo.)
23-03-2013 23:09
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

On the same set yet again, she needs to take a look at the likes of Sophia Lares who when she's on is always on a different set
23-03-2013 23:15
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(23-03-2013 23:15 )alwayswanking Wrote:  On the same set yet again, she needs to take a look at the likes of Sophia Lares who when she's on is always on a different set

Yet Paige is in the office once again an Caty is once again on the pink bed so its not just Dionne who is just back on the same set but no one ever seems to use that there always on the same set against Paige or Caty.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2013 23:21 by Wazo.)
23-03-2013 23:18
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

(23-03-2013 23:18 )Wazo Wrote:  
(23-03-2013 23:15 )alwayswanking Wrote:  On the same set yet again, she needs to take a look at the likes of Sophia Lares who when she's on is always on a different set

Yet Paige is in the office once again an Caty is once again on the pink bed so its not just Dionne who is just back on the same set but no one ever seems to use that there always on the same set against Paige or Caty.

That's because they move about more and not just lay there
23-03-2013 23:25
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(23-03-2013 23:25 )alwayswanking Wrote:  That's because they move about more and not just lay there

That excuse doesn't wash with me there still as Guilty of overusing one set as well if your going to have a go at one person for overusing a set then you have to give the others who do the same the same criticism as well regardless of any other factors.

Bazinga!
23-03-2013 23:44
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(23-03-2013 23:25 )alwayswanking Wrote:  
(23-03-2013 23:18 )Wazo Wrote:  

That's because they move about more and not just lay there

I can't recall Dionne just laying there when it comes the pink bed and office setsHuh

I do find it strange over the past 3/4 months why certain girls stay on the same sets most nights?! Caty: Pink bed, Dionne: Double tier bed and Paige/Clare: Offices sets?! Is it the girls who decide where to go or is it the producer who decides? Or is it because the girl stays on a certain set whereby she produces the most calls from?

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2013 23:55 by Pyro.)
23-03-2013 23:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ill say it again, dionne cant be a bad performer as some forum members think she is. a babeshow babe has to bring in the calls etc otherwise she wont have a job on the babeshows and dionne clearly does bring in the calls etc having been on the babeshows as long as she has. think in total dionne has been on the babeshows for around 6-7 years now. also agree its unfair to target just dionne with the staying on the same sets when other babes do. tonight for example paige turnah is in the office set again

if you dont like dionne then dont watch her, you might not like her but other people clearly do

Piper Niven Superfan
24-03-2013 00:02
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

If (and its a big IF) it is the case that Dionne is dictating terms with the set choices and is guilty of moaning when put in anything other than the double level then that is disappointing.
The view on here seems to be that her best shows happen in sets where she can move around.
If she wants to ignore that and lay there in similar positions all the time then she has to realize that sooner or later the majority view will say "No matter how good looking you are Dionne - enough is enough. You either change the record or I change the channel".
I cannot comment on how she is on the phone as I have never spoken to her.
The question is how much of what happens is down to her and what is her reasoning if it is?
I would like to believe that it is not all down to her but if that is the case she needs to demand a wider variety of set to give her performances the extra impetus and dimension.

24-03-2013 00:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV