babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(09-03-2013 00:53 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  As soon as Geri opens her gob it turns into QVC with tits.

Love the concept!
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 01:02 by Digital Dave.)
09-03-2013 01:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Wouldnt mind a couple of ghe qvc milfs on bs maybe do a job swap lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-03-2013 07:33
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Not really watched for a while but had a look last night because Madison was on.

Bsblue was a joke ffs! It was even worse than Don's cap, there was an extra red banner above the main phone number!
And the cameraman was too stupid to realise how little screen he had to work with bladewave

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm almost glad Paige retired. I'd be tearing my hair out, trying to call in with all that crap.

(09-03-2013 07:33 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Wouldnt mind a couple of ghe qvc milfs on bs maybe do a job swap lol

Geri would do great on QVC.......... until they gave her a phone to sell............eekBig Laugh
09-03-2013 09:02
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Iv'e been noticing lately that BS Xtra on Sky has more full screen adverts/promos than BS Xtra on freeview for some reason, at various times BS Xtra has been going to full screen adverts/promos on Sky BS Xtra that last for a few minutes or so (never timed them exactly) but on freeview they are not shown at that time, the girls are still shown on the phones taking calls on freeview BS Xtra, last night and a few nights before that Geri was shown in a full screen recorded promo on Sky but on freeview this wasn't shown and the girls were still shown on the phones, a few nights ago Jada was knickerless on freeview BS Xtra but at the exact same time on Sky full screen adverts were being shown, so if you're watching and calling a girl via Sky and have freeview when these adverts appear switch to freeview and you will still be able to see the girl you are talking to Smile.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
09-03-2013 12:31
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

or watch via the web and get no ad's or pic selling lol

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-03-2013 12:34
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(09-03-2013 09:02 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Not really watched for a while but had a look last night because Madison was on.

Bsblue was a joke ffs! It was even worse than Don's cap, there was an extra red banner above the main phone number!
And the cameraman was too stupid to realise how little screen he had to work with bladewave

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm almost glad Paige retired. I'd be tearing my hair out, trying to call in with all that crap.

(09-03-2013 07:33 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Wouldnt mind a couple of ghe qvc milfs on bs maybe do a job swap lol

Geri would do great on QVC.......... until they gave her a phone to sell............eekBig Laugh

yeah i had same thought regarding paige the other night. glad most of the rest of the girls have moved on only hope gina and gracie decide to go elsewhere

09-03-2013 12:47
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(09-03-2013 12:34 )HannahsPet Wrote:  or watch via the web and get no ad's or pic selling lol

Have you seen the webstream lately? It's not really an option bladewave
09-03-2013 13:30
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Taking the piss even more now got a pic box and then a text box on the other side brookie lucky if shes got about quarter of the screen !!

09-03-2013 22:50
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Streams were ok a few minutes ago.

[Image: image-9DDF_513BB2A1.jpg]
[Image: image-AEEE_513BB2A1.jpg]
[Image: image-38A9_513BB2A1.jpg]

not now though bladewave

[Image: image-F3FC_513BB494.jpg]
[Image: image-D6B5_513BB494.jpg]

Georgie is ok though Wink

[Image: image-4E79_513BB4DF.jpg]
09-03-2013 23:17
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

seems to have disappeared now

have to admit lolly is looking rather good tonight did last night as well

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 23:42 by HannahsPet.)
09-03-2013 23:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV