Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
A decent show from Dionne as last night was a short shift what is starting to really puzzle me though is why each show Dionne is always nearly on the double level set from start to finish these days don't get me wrong I enjoy her double level stints but just think she needs to mix it up sets wise an use a variety of sets.

I am missing Dionne using sets like the white draws,office,sofas espically when her best work comes from these type of standing sets an not beds like the double level.

Bazinga!
06-03-2013 13:08
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

She's on the bed set constantly because it requires less movement, and also allows the crew to entertain her, to which the cameraman only has to pan away from her laughing slightly. If she was standing, there would be no joking from the crew, no videos to watch, no checking her screen to see how her numbers are (on the bed it's just out of shot) etc.

She knows the average caller is content with her lying there, so she doesn't need to do much more.

If her callers are boring, then I don't blame her, but it does make for boring shows, and I get the impression she ignores much of her callers when someone off screen is distracting her. The other women don't do this. She seems to laugh for five minutes at something almost every night, and when the cameraman pans away, any caller can't even see her face, then it looks as if she is still on a call and asks "What?" to the person on the phone, giving the impression she's just ignored him for five minutes.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 17:26 by mrmann.)
06-03-2013 17:20
Hakaniye Offline

(22-12-2012 00:48 )Regenerated Wrote:  It's so cute when she faces the mirror and kisses her reflection... Smile

Which video did she kiss her reflection?
08-03-2013 07:14
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

My hope for tonight what with five girls on if the schedule is correct will mean Dionne will be able to use a mixture of sets an not just the double level set all night.

Fingers crossed this first stint on the double level just means where getting the set done an out of the way for the night so she can move onto sets like the office an Sofa's looking perfect in pink today Tongue

Bazinga!
08-03-2013 23:16
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(08-03-2013 23:16 )Wazo Wrote:  My hope for tonight what with five girls on if the schedule is correct will mean Dionne will be able to use a mixture of sets an not just the double level set all night.

WellRolleyes as usual it looks like she's stuck on this set all night tonight as same as the night before and the night before that and it just goes on and onSad

Also wouldn't surprised to see her on it again on her next shift and the shift after that and so on...........!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
09-03-2013 01:42
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(09-03-2013 01:42 )Pyro Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 23:16 )Wazo Wrote:  My hope for tonight what with five girls on if the schedule is correct will mean Dionne will be able to use a mixture of sets an not just the double level set all night.

WellRolleyes as usual it looks like she's stuck on this set all night tonight as same as the night before and the night before that and it just goes on and onSad

Also wouldn't surprised to see her on it again on her next shift and the shift after that and so on...........!

ImportantImportant Message for afroman, moves the ipad to another set. Please ImportantImportant

[Image: dionne.jpg]

Big Laugh
09-03-2013 02:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

enjoyable night from mrs wazo last night. looked very pretty again in pink last night and on good form too with some good random moments and bursting into fits of giggles

Piper Niven Superfan
09-03-2013 10:46
towny Offline
Senior Poster

(09-03-2013 01:42 )Pyro Wrote:  

Would love to see her on the new bedroom set in a nice see through baby doll number but I fear that her list of 'Approved Positions' will dictate otherwise.
09-03-2013 11:09
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

While I enjoyed last nights show espically great to see the finger sucking again an that panty play really does it for me I just wish Dionne's shows had a bit more set variety to them than just the double level set all night long.

Dont get me wrong I like her double level stints but really miss her stints on sets like the office an sofas it puzzles me why she is always on the double level but its not just Dionne I have noticed Caty is mostly always on the pink bed set an Paige is mostly always on the office set an Clare when she used to be on was mostly always in the office do the girls get to decide what set they use or does the producer tell them what set to use thought the night.

Would love to see what Dionne could do on this new set after seeing bits of Adele an Caty on it last night fingers crossed we get to see Dionne on it an sets like the office tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 14:11 by Wazo.)
09-03-2013 13:28
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne Was Good Last Night She Looked Gorgeous In Pink Loved the Tiny Thong and her Giggle Fits Were Really Amusing But I must Agree with the Above Posts Her Shows Would Be Even Better if we had Dionne On More Sets Standing sets Are When She Excels.
09-03-2013 14:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV