babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Lotuseater Offline
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I hate it when they 'go naked'. You see far less, far less tension and titillation, and far less arousing. No point if they can't show the goods.

Much better to see an open legged, full frontal crotch sheathed in a very slender, sheer pantie, with the ever present hint that a little naughty slip might just happen if you're lucky.
26-02-2013 16:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well Lotuseater I sort of agree with you. On the subject of the so-called naked shows. I think you'll all agree with me when I say we've seen it being done well and also at other times it's been sheer desperate.

Firstly on the subject of the good naked shows. Lori and Lacey do them well on Babestation. RLC - Also I've enjoyed their naked stints too. In particular Danni Harwood. She has been in fine form of late. Where it hasn't worked I'm going to take Studio66 and Storm as an example.

Although I capped Katie's show last night if I'm being brutally honest with you although cap's can quite often be deceptive as they never really can tell you the full story of the show as they are really just brief snapshots. From what I posted regarding Katie, well it was exactly like that. She was lieing flat on her stomach for 95% of her performances last night. Now before anybody thinks I'm singling out any models I was merely using Katie's stint as a perfect example. The same too can be said of other models at that channel recently.

As far as I'm concerned, a naked show is supposed to resemble something that get's close to the word erotic, if not then it's pointless. A model getting naked doesn't neccesary make for a good show if she chooses then not to move Cool
26-02-2013 17:47
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(26-02-2013 16:13 )Lotuseater Wrote:  I hate it when they 'go naked'. You see far less, far less tension and titillation, and far less arousing. No point if they can't show the goods.

Much better to see an open legged, full frontal crotch sheathed in a very slender, sheer pantie, with the ever present hint that a little naughty slip might just happen if you're lucky.

You'll never get that crotch shot these days with how ofcom are with the babeshows. About 2-3 years ago when the shows were at their best yes it would have happened but now no it won't as the shows know ofcom will be on them like a ton of bricks especially if a babe pussy slips

Agree bs and rlc do deserve praise for their nudity but there is decent nudity shows on studio 66. Samantha Bentley did a good nude show the other week where she showed her bush using a handthong and Paige Turnah did a good nude show recently too.

Piper Niven Superfan
26-02-2013 19:08
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think it's also worth pointing out that every now and and again yes Studio66 does certainly deliver a good show with a nice naked stint but it's really a hit or a miss with them of late. I mean by no means was I saying that Katie was dull last night otherwise I wouldn't have gone to the lengths to cap her show. It was just a bit flat as she could have moved a bit more and really my comments were just being objective in order to back up the last post as to why naked shows can not be as good as they maybe could be.

And yes after watching some of the shows and in particular RLC then it's only right that they get the praise they deserve. If you look at one of my recent posts I did state that the babe channels are something of a merry go round and that's a stance I'll be sticking to. With regards to Ofcom rules they are still as baffling today as they have always been but which has been proven a good show can be worked around them without getting into the politics Ofcom as we have another thread in which to discuss that further as you all very well know Wink
26-02-2013 19:21
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

We really do need cwpussylover as a new regulator Wink.
Let the mayhem ensue Bounce.

(This post was last modified: 26-02-2013 19:23 by Snooks.)
26-02-2013 19:22
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Showed her bushBig Laugh

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

26-02-2013 19:30
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i would just like to say that the girl on the shows who have had babies sure do know how to get their bodies back into shape quickly ,i commend them for all the hard work they must put in at the gym after giving birth and by taking care of their skin during pregnancy, my misses still looks like a sack of shit 12 years after havng our daughter and she still blames pregnancy Big Grin
26-02-2013 22:38
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2013 19:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  You'll never get that crotch shot these days with how ofcom are with the babeshows.

I agree, the only shots like that you get these days are in your imagination.
26-02-2013 23:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Where's the vagina action???

Come on people!!!!

laugh
03-03-2013 02:24
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(03-03-2013 15:50 )schmoo Wrote:  Well, the time has come for me to say i've had enough (of the day shows). Far too tame - nothing to excite me, nothing to entice me (to call). And too make it worse, fkn too many obstrusive OSGs/adverts all over the screens of every channel.

I can't watch anymore - it's frustrating, pointless and an embarrassment.

To put it bluntly - they're all shite.

Fk 'em all.

Fk it. I was never one for the night shows anyway, but the time has come for me to say i've had enough of these too.

Nothing really caters for what i want anyway. Even the talk (on the odd occasion i have called) is just too formulaic, robotic, going through the motions. And as usual, fkn too many obstrusive OSGs/adverts fucking up the visual aspect of all the channels' shows, which ultimately, is what would've made me call.

To once again put it bluntly - these too are all shite.

Fk 'em all aswell.
03-03-2013 15:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV