babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(23-02-2013 23:21 )Grawth Wrote:  Sorry Dirk, but I have to disagree. The terms "explicit" and "hardcore" DO NOT have to be read in any context - they have (as evidenced by the 2001 court case) a legal meaning. Babestation cannot use those terms and then turn round and say it's OK because we all know they can't show R18.

Also, the supposedly live show between Ava and Jasmine would barely have qualified as "stronger than you can see on Freeview" never mind hardcore and explicit. It certainly didn't get close to the limits of what is allowed on encrypted channels.

If its going to be a soft erotic show, advertise it as that.
If it will be bananas and balloons, advertise it as that.
And if it is advertised as explicit, then it should be as explicit as allowed.

Let people make INFORMED choices.

you seem to be confusing the explicit, hardcore web show which Ava & Jasmine did online at 10pm-11pm on the babestation.tv site with the softer, "falls inside the ofcom rules" show they later did on freeview.

did you watch either of the shows Grawth?

As far as I'm aware the freeview show wasn't sold as explicit or hardcore, and was very unlikely sold as "stronger than you can see on freeview" as that doesn't make sense, as it's on freeview. If you saw the TV show advertised as that, could you let me know a rough day/time of the promo so we can find it in the recordings and deal with it so it doesn't happen again?

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2013 02:14 by babestation.)
24-02-2013 02:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^^ Tonight's shows are being sold and advertised on tv as being "Hard and Explicit legs spread sex", this seemingly implies that the show is hardcore when in fact it isn't .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2013 14:55 by mr mystery.)
24-02-2013 02:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought last nights show was ok,only issues i had were some dodgy camerawork,the decision to split up the babes for the last section rather than reduce them to one phone and im not certain the desk allows for decent interaction.

im always open to positive change
24-02-2013 12:33
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

^^^
Agree, the desk set doesn't generate enough opportunity for interaction, and it also affects the possibility of the camera operator to get some good shots - all too often all you see is the back of the girls head....

Also agree it was a good nights entertainment with two beauties who kept their callers happy with filth on the phone, and for us viewers we got plenty of views of all the right areas. To be honest, anything with uber babe Karina will get my attention !
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2013 13:51 by dirk362.)
24-02-2013 13:50
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(24-02-2013 13:50 )dirk362 Wrote:  To be honest, anything with uber babe Karina will get my attention !

Yes Karina was good last night as she always is, and it's a safe bet to put her on, and overall I was happy with the show. I thought giving the girls solo spots at the end was all right too and I didn't mind that at all.
24-02-2013 15:32
D.Archer Offline
Apprentice Poster

As far as I'm aware the freeview show wasn't sold as explicit or hardcore, and was very unlikely sold as "stronger than you can see on freeview" as that doesn't make sense, as it's on freeview. If you saw the TV show advertised as that, could you let me know a rough day/time of the promo so we can find it in the recordings and deal with it so it doesn't happen again?

It wont take you long to find it babestation. Wednesday 20th 11-11.30pm on freeview channel 174. Right hand side of the screen in a lovely box advertising EXPLICIT girl on girl.
24-02-2013 17:34
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(24-02-2013 02:13 )babestation Wrote:  
(23-02-2013 23:21 )Grawth Wrote:  Sorry Dirk, but I have to disagree. The terms "explicit" and "hardcore" DO NOT have to be read in any context - they have (as evidenced by the 2001 court case) a legal meaning. Babestation cannot use those terms and then turn round and say it's OK because we all know they can't show R18.

Also, the supposedly live show between Ava and Jasmine would barely have qualified as "stronger than you can see on Freeview" never mind hardcore and explicit. It certainly didn't get close to the limits of what is allowed on encrypted channels.

If its going to be a soft erotic show, advertise it as that.
If it will be bananas and balloons, advertise it as that.
And if it is advertised as explicit, then it should be as explicit as allowed.

Let people make INFORMED choices.

you seem to be confusing the explicit, hardcore web show which Ava & Jasmine did online at 10pm-11pm on the babestation.tv site with the softer, "falls inside the ofcom rules" show they later did on freeview.

did you watch either of the shows Grawth?

Yes I watched the BSX show, which is how I was able to review it on this site. And how I know that at no point did anything stronger than breasts get shown.

I was also aware that there was a hardcore web only show being broadcast from 10 - 11. I did not watch that.

I assume the webshow was indeed hardcore - there would be little point in having a tame webshow.

The freeview channel 174 show was repeatedly advertised as explicit and either hard or hardcore in the time leading up to the show. I assume the advertising continued after 11:30 (as it usually does) but I have no proof as I was watching the show - waiting to see something explicit.

When I said "barely qualified as stronger than you can see on freeview" what I should have said was barely stronger than unecrypted or free-to-air. My apologies for the confusion.

My basic point is that you really need to treat your customers with a bit of respect and advertise the shows that will actually be seen, so, as I said: If the show will be topless and erotic, then describe it that way; if it will be balloons and bananas then say balloons and bananas; and yes, if it will feature a girl or girls prepared to go to the limit of what is allowable on encrypted television then by all means say things like "explicit" or "strongest you can see on tv".

If you actually tell the truth about the shows then you will find the complaints by us viewers drop dramatically, and you will probably get more viewers as a result BECAUSE YOU PROVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED!

Oh, and a personal request - please stop saying shows will be "hard". All you are doing is trying to find a way of making punters think "hardcore" without actually saying "hardcore" and it just makes you look like conmen which I'm sure is NOT how you want to come across.

Thanks, and apologies to all for the length of the post!

P.S. There is a HUGE difference between "falls within Ofcom rules" and "hard and explicit". Showing me a recording of a morris minor being driven through a carwash "falls within Ofcom rules" but I wouldn't pay to watch it!
25-02-2013 00:43
mozoo Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
A big THANKS to the girls Live show by Nikki Lord & Jessie Jo t'other night, Superb Girls!.....shame the amateur camera-persons let you down!
Examples....about 4 times the cameraman and/or equipment managed to get in-shot too, also when the girls were going for a sexy snog, the camera zooms in to see....just the back of a phone and the girls hand!!!! How NOT to do it!...do you have such a thing as Directors?

The Asian section was quite nice, all the rest was pretty tame and forgettable, especially the girls strip that had to be shown twice!! We are paying to see new/different content, NOT the same bits repeated on the same night!!!

To sum up, I think it was worth the money because I really wanted to see Nikki Lord starkers...she did not let us down! (Jessie had a nice pussy too! ;-)
Just poor camera work and tame sections between the live shows dragged it down.

ps. Please Please Please.. dont allow Geri/Lori to do BSX again.. unless they agree to do a show as good as Nikki and Jessie, many have wasted their money on them once, never again!!!
25-02-2013 01:11
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
[Image: image-8A44_512BB24E.jpg]
25-02-2013 19:51
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
Does anyone know if the BSX website has any videos of old shows, as having seen some caps of an old show with Lilly Roma I would sign up to see that video?
25-02-2013 22:28

babestation xtra