babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Can the producers stoop any lower? Do they think viewers are dead from the neck up? Vote with your cards ladies and gentlemen.
21-02-2013 08:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
loki519 Offline
Junior Poster

(21-02-2013 08:24 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Can the producers stoop any lower? Do they think viewers are dead from the neck up? Vote with your cards ladies and gentlemen.

I stopped watching a while ago , hoping to see BSX resurrected , nope never going to happen now
If A BS employee is reading this forum , they must have the message by now
21-02-2013 08:32
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks for the posts.glad ive been saving my money.its like banging our heads against a brick wall,but in the hope that if we all keep saying it someone in the bsx production team may eventually take notice, please make sure all live shows involve girls opening legs and spreading pussies.also fill the rest of the nights viewing with content that is allowed,ie pussy shots and such content as the odd girl giving a bloke a wank.please incinerate,ie BURN all tame,non-x rated material you keep dumping on us involving the likes of cherri,tiffany, lori,geri,megan etc,etc.i am sure consistent x-rated nights will result in satisfied,repeat customers.heres hoping
21-02-2013 10:48
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Last night was just a piss-take,poor quality camerawork,only 2 half hour sessions the second of which was supposedly available for free on sexstation website,i just feel conned and disgusted with the lack of respect cellcast shows to its paying customers.

im always open to positive change
21-02-2013 14:54
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(21-02-2013 08:32 )loki519 Wrote:  
(21-02-2013 08:24 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Can the producers stoop any lower? Do they think viewers are dead from the neck up? Vote with your cards ladies and gentlemen.

I stopped watching a while ago , hoping to see BSX resurrected , nope never going to happen now
If A BS employee is reading this forum , they must have the message by now

Why does anyone think BS give a shit about what anyone says ? They don't ! It's ALL about the profits. And if people are still gonna be coughing up to watch BSX then they can put out any old shite. If customer satisfaction mattered they wouldn't have posted that no material (ie. pics or vids), taken from the BS website, can be posted any more. Whereas they SHOULD be looking at it as free promotion. It's not as if full sets of pics were being posted.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2013 15:09 by Robot Devil.)
21-02-2013 15:09
D.Archer Offline
Apprentice Poster

Surely no one in their right mind still pays for this drivell. I payed for a couple of the shows when they rebranded to babestation x but since then I wont give them a penny. Constant lies of hardcore and explicit shows which are just bullshit. Last night they were advertising a live explicit girl on girl show which by Grawths post was neither explicit nor live.
21-02-2013 16:01
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(21-02-2013 01:27 )darren73 Wrote:  I can tell you It's not even a bs show tonight It's been done by ipure.tv I got an email the other day saying they will be showing the show on bsx but a more softcore version than they would show on there web site that's is why if you watch on the bsx web site your only paying £3 the same as they charge on ipure.tv

it was indeed live, and it was a show ipure put on for Babestation. We had a live hardcore web show at 10pm-11pm, and then they produced a BabestationX show for us at 11.30pm (which was live)

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
21-02-2013 18:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
D.Archer Offline
Apprentice Poster

Can you explain why it was advertised as an explicit girl on girl show then as there was no pussy shown ? Or better still explain your defenition of explicit ?
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2013 18:51 by D.Archer.)
21-02-2013 18:50
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

Dude, that won't get answered... we have so many questions here that it would be a full time job to answer them all and I am surprised that they jumped to defend themselves over a small matter over the validity of it being live!

I am sure that they know that we're displeased and whether they choose to act on it, time will tell!
21-02-2013 20:40
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

As I say stop paying out your hard earned cash otherwise you are supporting mediocrity and dire customer servivce.
21-02-2013 21:07

babestation xtra