babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Just wondered if there has been a change of rules regarding oil on BS, noticed Tiff applying some with no sudden camara direction changes, and last night Georgie was squirting some over herself just past midnight hope it continues this way
18-02-2013 11:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(18-02-2013 11:16 )matt38 Wrote:  Just wondered if there has been a change of rules regarding oil on BS, noticed Tiff applying some with no sudden camara direction changes, and last night Georgie was squirting some over herself just past midnight hope it continues this way

Yeah, I saw that with Tiff. She was giving it the "I'm not supposed to do this, but I don't care" routine yet the cameraman never batted an eyelid.
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2013 19:44 by The Silent Majority.)
18-02-2013 19:43
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Haven't watched the shows for about 2 weeks now, had a quick flick through last night to see who was on and noticed that the picture quality on Babestation compared to RLC is very poor, it's as if there is a type of 'haze' over the screen, surely it's about time they upgraded their cameras and equiptment, also as much as I like Lori I think it's time she changed her act, or stepped up to the next level on BSX, i'm all for getting naked but no word of exaggeration, every time i'v'e seen her since the new year her shows have been exactly the same each time, surely she can get in the shower or play with some oil or just something to freshen things up slightly? surely she knows it's getting boring and could have a say in some variation. This is part of the reasons why I haven't been interested in the shows at all recently... does anybody agree?

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 01:54 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
19-02-2013 01:52
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(19-02-2013 01:52 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Haven't watched the shows for about 2 weeks now, had a quick flick through last night to see who was on and noticed that the picture quality on Babestation compared to RLC is very poor, it's as if there is a type of 'haze' over the screen, surely it's about time they upgraded their cameras and equiptment, also as much as I like Lori I think it's time she changed her act, or stepped up to the next level on BSX, i'm all for getting naked but no word of exaggeration, every time i'v'e seen her since the new year her shows have been exactly the same each time, surely she can get in the shower or play with some oil or just something to freshen things up slightly? surely she knows it's getting boring and could have a say in some variation. This is part of the reasons why I haven't been interested in the shows at all recently... does anybody agree?
Your observation is correct,her shows have not really differed in recent times,you could probably save this post and use it again for her next shift because she is now so predictable.

im always open to positive change
19-02-2013 07:58
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(19-02-2013 07:58 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(19-02-2013 01:52 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Haven't watched the shows for about 2 weeks now, had a quick flick through last night to see who was on and noticed that the picture quality on Babestation compared to RLC is very poor, it's as if there is a type of 'haze' over the screen, surely it's about time they upgraded their cameras and equiptment, also as much as I like Lori I think it's time she changed her act, or stepped up to the next level on BSX, i'm all for getting naked but no word of exaggeration, every time i'v'e seen her since the new year her shows have been exactly the same each time, surely she can get in the shower or play with some oil or just something to freshen things up slightly? surely she knows it's getting boring and could have a say in some variation. This is part of the reasons why I haven't been interested in the shows at all recently... does anybody agree?
Your observation is correct,her shows have not really differed in recent times,you could probably save this post and use it again for her next shift because she is now so predictable.

Have to agree with these posts. Switch on BS when Lori is on, on any particular night, and it is a given that she will be in the exact same position as previous nights giving it the hand thong bit with the gurning "licking piss off a nettle" expression on her face. All a bit too repetitve sadly. The term "variety is the spice of life" is an accurate one, and one that would do Lori no harm in taking note of.
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 11:55 by Carl-Gen X.)
19-02-2013 11:53
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(19-02-2013 07:58 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  as much as I like Lori I think it's time she changed her act

Why change a winning formula? What Lori does not must be working well, so why not stick with it?
19-02-2013 12:11
Banned

Because people who like her are becoming bored with the same act over and over again, i could play a recording of her a month later and wouldn't realise anything different.... It's not a winning formula if people like myself and other fans of her are getting bored and switching over.

#RODGERS OUT
19-02-2013 14:20
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

It doesn't matter if forum members or her non calling fans are getting bored with Lori and switch over, what maters is the revenue she brings in from phone calls, call listeners, vid and pic downloads etc, if Lori is bringing in the revenue then they ain't going to change anything, if revenue dries up then they will probably change things .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 17:20 by mr mystery.)
19-02-2013 14:42
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Lori is a good performaner she does bring in the calls i don't like her on to much thats all
19-02-2013 15:52
Banned

Im not arguing the fact she brings in calls and they probably aren't going to change it, im just saying personally im bored of it so others must be too.

#RODGERS OUT
19-02-2013 18:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV