Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Hope they step their game up a bit tonight, after that defeating blow from RLC last night laugh

Nice to see Clare stepping it up a bit though, and the handheld/roaming cam is always appreciated!
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2013 12:58 by mrmann.)
09-02-2013 11:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(08-02-2013 18:35 )mickster Wrote:  I take your point KerrAvon about "instant attraction"and the channel will be hoping for "instant payback".My idea is sometimes a girl you originally may not have fancied may appear again dressed differently or moving around on a different set and you suddenly see her in a different light

I actually agree with you there. A babe may shine in a different setting/outfit, it's why I bracketed that I can't tell every time first off.

But more often than not, I'll instantly get the feeling a babe won't really do it for me, no matter how many shows/outfits/sets she does. Some babes have that instant star quality about them, and some don't.
09-02-2013 12:05
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I will be blunt here. Studio 66 has become somewhat stuck in a rut of staleness, mediocrity, lack of variety (in both set and performance style), and a lack of excitement.
Too many times I have switched on and its felt like same old outfit, same old set, same old lack of creativity or ambition or both and same old performance style.
One of the major saving graces has been Clare Richards who has consistently provided something fresh, new and vibrant in her performances which have been far ahead of anything else we have seen on S66. When she goes later this month this channel will really have to raise its game.
Its a shame as it has some absolute honies on its roster but the quality of shows for me is just not good enough.
The quality of the shows is lagging way behind the likes of RLC.
Signing up Chanel Pearl is a good move, lets hope she can give S66 the spark it needs.

09-02-2013 12:42
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

(09-02-2013 11:43 )mrmann Wrote:  Hope they step their game up a bit tonight, after that defeating blow from RLC last night laugh

????????? Huh
09-02-2013 16:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wasnt a defeating blow last night mrmann. yes rlc was better than studio66 ill accept that but it wasnt a defeating blow from rlc. yes ill agree s66 is in a rut at the moment (see i can be negative about s66 Smile ) but all channels have a spell like this from time to time. hopefully wont be long before its out of the rut and back challenging bs and rlc for top channel.

they have made some good additions over recent weeks especially chanel pearl, courtney tugwell, samantha bentley and leigh darby and they hopefully will spark s66 back to how it was before it went in a rut

Piper Niven Superfan
09-02-2013 19:13
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(09-02-2013 19:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wasnt a defeating blow last night mrmann. yes rlc was better than studio66 ill accept that but it wasnt a defeating blow from rlc. yes ill agree s66 is in a rut at the moment (see i can be negative about s66 Smile ) but all channels have a spell like this from time to time. hopefully wont be long before its out of the rut and back challenging bs and rlc for top channel.

they have made some good additions over recent weeks especially chanel pearl, courtney tugwell, samantha bentley and leigh darby and they hopefully will spark s66 back to how it was before it went in a rut
I agree its probably a temporary rut but there is definitely a little lack of sparkle. Last night on Studio66 should have been good with Clare, Sophia and Adele all in but it was still flat. I think its a lot to with how the other channels are pushing the boundaries a bit more than Studio66
Not too sure about the new signings with the exception of Ms Tugwell who is already heading for legend status in my eyesShy
of course this negativity could well be related to my utter gloom at Clare leavingSad
09-02-2013 20:03
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(09-02-2013 19:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wasnt a defeating blow last night mrmann. yes rlc was better than studio66 ill accept that but it wasnt a defeating blow from rlc. yes ill agree s66 is in a rut at the moment (see i can be negative about s66 Smile ) but all channels have a spell like this from time to time. hopefully wont be long before its out of the rut and back challenging bs and rlc for top channel.

It was a deafening blow! I could hear and feel the thunderclap!

Just trying to spice things up here Tongue
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2013 22:11 by mrmann.)
09-02-2013 22:10
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Just a suggestion, but I think the cameramen should either pretend to, or really shag the women on screen, out of shot of course. I think if we are given that impression, that it could really help Studio 66 be the channel of the year Wink

There's a lot they can do to fake this, while making it believable! We get some grinding and such, and pretend wanking of the cameramen (some of it appears to be real) which is fun, but I'm talking about the women really putting on a show, whether it's real or faked. We won't be able to tell regardless. The other channels have done this at times, yet Studio 66 has not.

That's the devil on my shoulder telling me to say this.

It doesn't need to be shagging, but maybe oral, with the women physically moving to it!

What do you all think? eagle_si? Anyone?
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 09:49 by mrmann.)
10-02-2013 04:53
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

^^^ Unlikely to happen given the Ofcom guidelines :

Quote:Adult chat broadcasters should:
at no time broadcast images of any real or simulated sex acts (these include vaginal
or anal intercourse, masturbation, fellatio or cunnilingus);

Even if it's obviously simulated, with the 'main action' out of shot, I can imagine Ofcom would be all over this. They aren't even supposed to suck their fingers to simulate oral anymore, so pretending to shag the cameraman is well off limits.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
10-02-2013 14:33
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

I can remember back in the day on BangBabes the girls used to use a real gguy and although he was fully clothed, the babes would show how they would fuck etc... They should bring that sort of thing back
10-02-2013 15:10