babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(04-02-2013 02:37 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  If Geri just went on the beds and didn't constantly interrupt people she would annoy us less, none of the other mic girls wind us up as much, it's the way she always tries to be centre of attention that winds people up the most, with megan for example she will say what she has to say and wont be back for an hour or so, with geri she comes on screen always in the middle of something good, then she drags it out as long as possible, then 10 minutes later shes back again...

Other way around actually.
04-02-2013 03:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Not really... hence why geri gets the most stick

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
04-02-2013 03:54
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

It's also the way they speak on the mic.

Megan is softly spoken and demure, says what she needs to say and moves on, and I also like how she positions herself on the bed while the babe is still on the phone.

While it's like Geri is selling gold, she oversells the most innocuous things, emphasises the word 'sex' as if it's the word that everyone is waiting to hear and speaks as loudly and obnoxiously as Lori. Add to the fact most of the time when she appears, it is in full screen so we can't see the babe, and no wonder people are frustrated with her!

As soon as I see her on, I know I can go for a run through of all the other channels to see who's on...by the time I come back, I know she will still be there!
04-02-2013 21:31
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(10-01-2013 17:23 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^^^^ I wondered why the RLC rep was in the BS section checking out their chat and discussion and caps and vid's threads the other day .

(10-01-2013 17:24 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  ^ lol, they were looking at Michelle Thorne's section too....

(10-01-2013 17:29 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^^^ Maybe Michelle will be returning to RLC ? .

{edit} iv'e noticed quite a few times when the RLC rep checks out a girls thread in a rival channels section that they have quite often started working for RLC shortly after , i think the RLC rep uses this forum to good effect to check out the merchandise before purchasing lol

(10-01-2013 17:34 )terence Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 17:24 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  ^ lol, they were looking at Michelle Thorne's section too....

fuckin gossip! Big Grin

(10-01-2013 17:41 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 17:34 )terence Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 17:24 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  ...they were looking at Michelle Thorne's section too....

fuckin gossip! Big Grin

Hey - You read it here first. Wink

Yes you read it here first, Michelle Starts back at RLC on February the 22nd according to info posted first by 'rogerthdoger' in the RLC discussion thread, like i said in a previous post usually when the RLC rep starts looking through a girls thread they quite often start working for them shortly after , it seems this was the case again Smile

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 12:33 by mr mystery.)
05-02-2013 12:32
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

what did i miss on BS as i recorded Blue and Extra Blue was great Georgie oiled up and brookie Naked. Extra was a pile of poop is it me or are the size of the OSH starting to creep on there totally ruining one of brookie's sections

not looking forward to Acadamy tonight prob means Blue being taken from the schedule and i bet they wont reduce the number of girls

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-02-2013 09:13
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^^ What I saw on BS1 was mostly the Lolly show. A long 2 hour session then Georgie got about an hour in her stars and stripes bikini and then Lolly again till the show finished.
Georgie ripped out one of her nip bars again, so had to stay covered for her last section with Gracie.
06-02-2013 09:34
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i did notice that the cameraman was a bit shy when brooke was on last night , but the girl done good again , she is best thing thats come along on babestation for some time and if she is here nest year i truly believe that she will become a legend on the show,what a coup for b/s
06-02-2013 09:41
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Please get some new sets.

Im like marmite.
06-02-2013 10:43
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

so Cherri didnt get another solo session ? all i saw she was with louise after the 2 hour section on bs before midnight

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-02-2013 11:26
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

lindsey dawn mcenzie's on babestation tomorrow night Huh
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 15:49 by shankey!.)
06-02-2013 15:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV