babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Yeah definately Jenna and Gina is also quite good at getting it right nice to. was 2 lil naked sessions last night after coming on in lingerie. my two faves at moment

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2013 13:13 by HannahsPet.)
10-01-2013 13:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-01-2013 12:06 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^^^ I agree with the part about BS getting the clothed to naked ratio right, they've got this ratio just right imo, they do this ratio of clothed to nakedness better than the other channels imo, it always pays to cater for all tastes, a concept some other channels don't believe in .

at times though it isnt right the clothed to nakedness ratio. all 3 channels at times have naked babes on at times. its happened several times over the past few weeks

cant wait to see the tigress back on tonight. hope they dont restrict her too much

Piper Niven Superfan
10-01-2013 15:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

christ rammy I mean during the night of course theres gonna be times when all 3 girls are naked dont think for 1 min they are going to go oh lori and camilla are naked so we better get louise or daryl on to keep the ratio up lol but overall during the night they do things well at the moment

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-01-2013 15:53
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(10-01-2013 15:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 12:06 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^^^ I agree with the part about BS getting the clothed to naked ratio right, they've got this ratio just right imo, they do this ratio of clothed to nakedness better than the other channels imo, it always pays to cater for all tastes, a concept some other channels don't believe in .

at times though it isnt right the clothed to nakedness ratio. all 3 channels at times have naked babes on at times. its happened several times over the past few weeks

I don't think they're going to fine-tune it to that extent. I know I'd be pretty pissed off if I'd just talked a girl out of her knickers only to have her told to put them back on because the girl on the next channel happened to be naked too.

I think the guys are talking about over the course of the night, which I agree with.
10-01-2013 15:54
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Wow didnt see this coming Twins after 3 years have moved to Red Light Central

10-01-2013 17:15
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^^^^ I wondered why the RLC rep was in the BS section checking out their chat and discussion and caps and vid's threads the other day .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
10-01-2013 17:23
Jam Da Man Offline

^ lol, they were looking at Michelle Thorne's section too....

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

10-01-2013 17:24
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^^^ Maybe Michelle will be returning to RLC ? .

{edit} iv'e noticed quite a few times when the RLC rep checks out a girls thread in a rival channels section that they have quite often started working for RLC shortly after , i think the RLC rep uses this forum to good effect to check out the merchandise before purchasing lol

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2013 17:38 by mr mystery.)
10-01-2013 17:29
terence Offline

(10-01-2013 17:24 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  ^ lol, they were looking at Michelle Thorne's section too....

fuckin gossip! Big Grin

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
10-01-2013 17:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

(10-01-2013 17:34 )terence Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 17:24 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  ...they were looking at Michelle Thorne's section too....

fuckin gossip! Big Grin

Hey - You read it here first. Wink

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

10-01-2013 17:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV