Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
the babes that have left studio66 have had an offer that was too good to turn down for one camelot. or their stats wernt good enough so s66 let them go and they went to another channel

also another reason comes from when gracie lewis left elitetv to go back to babestation last year she said it was nothing to do with studio66 or anyone there and was full of praise for them. she said the reason she went back was because lots of her fans couldnt call her on nights for various reasons and could only call her on days. studio66 just wanted her as a night babe so she went back to bs who were offering her day shifts

and clare richards said this on twitter when she announced she was leaving studio66 at the end of feb a few days ago

Quote:Clare Richards ‏@Clare__Richards
I'm not going to another channel. @_Studio66TV_ is THE best channel. Im just quitting TV work. I will be doing webcam & still modelling x

its the nature of the babeshows that babes move round the channels for various reasons and this will carry on to be the case

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 20:45 by Rammyrascal.)
04-02-2013 20:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

(04-02-2013 20:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the babes that have left studio66 have had an offer that was too good to turn down for one camelot. or their stats wernt good enough so s66 let them go and they went to another channel

also another reason comes from when gracie lewis left elitetv to go back to babestation last year she said it was nothing to do with studio66 or anyone there and was full of praise for them. she said the reason she went back was because lots of her fans couldnt call her on nights for various reasons and could only call her on days. studio66 just wanted her as a night babe so she went back to bs who were offering her day shifts

and clare richards said this on twitter when she announced she was leaving studio66 at the end of feb a few days ago

I'm not going to another channel. @_Studio66TV_ is THE best channel. Im just quitting TV work. I will be doing webcam & still modelling x

its the nature of the babeshows that babes move round the channels for various reasons and this will carry on to be the case
Money will have nothing to do with it. They won't be getting paid more where they are now than they were at std66. The people in charge at std66 are happy to leave some babes on daytime but want others to work nights. If a babe is going to become more popular then they have to do a bit of both. What i don't understand is danica and alice were in a different league compared to the other babes that have or are working std66 and they did both. The others like caitlyn, danni king, emma spellar, etc, wouldn't do nights and didn't have a strong enough performance on days to justify a job there. Personally i think that they should have all babes being more flexible doing mornings, days and nights. If the channel does this with their top quality babes, they will be the winner.
04-02-2013 21:23
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

I don't see why vikki thomas never does nights. I think she must have the most power out of the babes that work at the channel. I think that secretly she has to be the main reason that all the other babes have left the channel. She will never be approached to do nights but the others will. She doesn't even have to do web shows. Different rules for different babes, causes the friction.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 22:54 by camelot.)
04-02-2013 21:39
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

Why have they currently got alex advertised as option 1 on their website when it's actually ally lou? She doesn't work for them anymore.
04-02-2013 23:00
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-02-2013 21:39 )camelot Wrote:  I don't see why vikki thomas never does nights. I think she must have the most power out of the babes that work at the channel. I think that secretly she has to be the main reason that all the other babes have left the channel. She will never be approached to do nights but the others will. She doesn't even have to do web shows. Different rules for different babes, causes the friction.

Yh she could atleast do a one off night show, least its sumin different as opposed to doing the same thing
04-02-2013 23:06
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

Should do role reversals over a 3 day one off period, all day girls do a nightshow and vice versa
04-02-2013 23:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-02-2013 21:23 )camelot Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 20:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the babes that have left studio66 have had an offer that was too good to turn down for one camelot. or their stats wernt good enough so s66 let them go and they went to another channel

Money will have nothing to do with it. They won't be getting paid more where they are now than they were at std66. The people in charge at std66 are happy to leave some babes on daytime but want others to work nights. If a babe is going to become more popular then they have to do a bit of both. What i don't understand is danica and alice were in a different league compared to the other babes that have or are working std66 and they did both. The others like caitlyn, danni king, emma spellar, etc, wouldn't do nights and didn't have a strong enough performance on days to justify a job there. Personally i think that they should have all babes being more flexible doing mornings, days and nights. If the channel does this with their top quality babes, they will be the winner.

that isnt going to happen all babes doing morning, days and nights. some day babes wont do nights because they arent comfortable doing phone sex or they have various commitments away from the babechannels that mean they cant do nights. children etc, also doing nights can take its toll on people physically and mentally to. if a day babe wont do nights she has a reason

also what a silly thing to say that vikki thomas is the main reason for all the babes leaving. how do you know that, where is your proof. s66 day babe charlotte has said she's left because she is conentrating on things away from studio66 including modelling, launching her own website and hairdressing. and clare richards has left to concentrate on her modelling away from s66 and to do webcam shows

and how do you know the likes of danni king, emma spellar werent strong enough to justify their job at s66 when they were there. again where is your proof. do you have their stats? no you dont

agree with shah. a great idea for a special one off with day babes doing nights (the likes of fernanda, sophia lares, alice goodwin, charlie oneal) and night babes doing days

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 23:41 by Rammyrascal.)
04-02-2013 23:34
Cj123 Offline
Senior Poster

rammy You said they had offers to good to turn down and stats weren't good enough , you have proof of this?
05-02-2013 01:00
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

This is all just like the football transfer window.... One babe isn't good enough, she gets shifted to another company.
05-02-2013 01:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no i dont have proof. i just said a possible reason why babechannel babes move round the channels is because they get offers from other channels that are to good to turn down. as for the stats i never said they werent good enough. camelot said the babes that have left wernt doing well enough to justify their job at studio66 to which i said does he have the stats to prove this

Piper Niven Superfan
05-02-2013 01:15