gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 96 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average

Jada - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Jada - Chat & Discussion
Jada certainly raises my temperature Tongue. Love her new boobs and when she gets naked - WOW eek.
I am consumed with lust Tongue.

29-01-2013 20:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mellover Offline
Banned

[split] Jada - Vids and Caps
Just notice, when did she have a trip to the butchers then? What a shame, she had nice boobs. annoyed
30-01-2013 23:14
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Personally I think Jada's lovely breasts look even better and are very lovely and more gorgeous than ever! Simply wonderful WinkTongue

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
31-01-2013 14:06
mellover Offline
Banned

(31-01-2013 14:06 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  Personally I think Jada's lovely breasts look even better and are very lovely and more gorgeous than ever! Simply wonderful WinkTongue

Each to their own my friend. If you like stiff breats that don't wobble that is fine, i like the more natural movement, plus, I have a pathological irrational dislike of fake boobs. Tongue
31-01-2013 14:51
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Give them time Jada's only recently had her operation and it will take time for them to settle more.

I have a friend who had implants, partly through a health reason and nearly 2 years down the line if you hadn't been told you probably wouldn't realise she'd had hers done.

On the whole I think Jada's boobs look a lot more natural than many other boob jobs, but each to their own.

Jada has her own personal reasons for having her operation and we have to respect her decision. If Jada is happier then that's the most important thing.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
01-02-2013 00:10
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Jada looks lovely tonight, her gorgeous boobs are wonderful and fab watching her do the splits too!

03-02-2013 02:07
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(03-02-2013 02:07 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  fab watching her do the splits

Jada is the liveliest girl on any of the channels.
03-02-2013 02:11
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Jada has been typically hot, horny, agile and full of energy again tonight Tongue.
Still not getting enough solo airtime imo but her body is one to drool over and the way she moves and shakes it is formidable Big Grin. Awesome babe Heart.

03-02-2013 04:34
bigsmile Offline
Senior Poster

I think Jada's new boobs look amazing. I'm so glad she's not gone down the route of most girls on the channels by having basketballs implanted.
03-02-2013 10:18
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

flexible Jada
Jada was on top naked form on the beds early hours or this morning she put on a fantastic naked flexible performance she is a specal performer because she is the only babe who puts on a flexible percormance and never fails to impress thats what makes her one of the top performers on the babe channels
10-02-2013 11:49

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles