babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Deffo best night this week tiffany and Jada sessions were great nice section with daryl in stockings. only criticism was the plastic chair sections during tiffanys sections seriously spoiled the flow of the sections

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-01-2013 12:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Iv'e waited a hour or so before mentioning this info in the BS section just in case the member who posted the original info in the RLC section was going to post the info in these threads, so seeing as nothing as yet been posted i thought i'd do the honors .

(26-01-2013 18:01 )ryanphinlan2011 Wrote:  Have some good news for you guys .... MARK THIS ON YOUR CALENDER 28th JANUARY, SAVANNAH MAI WILL BE RETURNING TO BABESTATION!!!! ;-D AND SHE SAID "THE OLD HORNY ROCHELLE ADAMS IS BACK!!" :-)))))))))

I hope Rochelle is allowed to do the same sort of shows as Lori and gets a decent amount of time on screen .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2013 19:27 by mr mystery.)
26-01-2013 19:17
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

With that news above and I saw somewhere else about the good relationship between BS and RLC, do you think it is feasable that if Camilla goes to RLC that the 2 stations are doing what football clubs do, ie loaning out their assests for a period of time and then the girls return to their own stations as it where, just a thought to see if anybody takes it up.
26-01-2013 20:36
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(25-01-2013 21:16 )saharaknite Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 02:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 02:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 01:21 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Sometimes i fail to see how the producers minds work at babestation, just put the 2 4 1s on 906 with the perplex chair... It's not hard to work out.. BS started the year very promising but loosing the twins and in my opinion bringing in below par girls like sahara and who ever else it is they have, and not maximising the potential of the new 906 licence personally i'm loosing interest now, the only 4 girls that will keep me watching babestation are camilla, georgie D, lori, Tiff... Other than that im not interested

be patient fernadez, was this time last year when bs lost a lot of girls mainly to rlc, the likes of kandi, ree and ella jolie, people wrote off babestation then bs bounced back before the end of the year. wait to see who bs brings in to replace preeti, priya, michelle thorne and charlie oneal before writing them off like you have

BS have recently brought in new girls to replace the girls you mention that have left such has, Brook Little, Jenna Hoskins, Denni Tayla and Emily Dean , tha'st 4 replacing the 4 you've mentioned .

Thankyou very much for calling me below par but i have no intention of coming on bs.. only doing the occasional show, so u wont have to put with a very below par girl Smile)))) x

Compared to the Twins, most are below par... Not just you Wink

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
27-01-2013 00:56
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Jada and Lily Pink were the stars of BS last night for me Tongue.

27-01-2013 14:09
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

camilla on to night guys so it should be a good one

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
27-01-2013 17:00
oldboy1047 Online
Posting Machine

sorry im probably in the minority here but i find the tattoos a total turn off
27-01-2013 18:37
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-01-2013 17:00 )dave34 Wrote:  camilla on to night guys so it should be a good one

Going to have to make the most of her tonight as it is her last ever BS show (for now), if it is true what i have been told as to where she is going then expect her back.
27-01-2013 18:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I'm going to miss Camilla. I just want to express my thanks to her and for the many legendary shows she has delivered to us over the years but all good things have to end. Best of luck to Camilla and so long as she is going to another decent channel then it's not really going to be such a blow.

As far as being honest here is concerned I think we all knew the writing was on the wall. Camilla in recent times has unfortunately had to play second fiddle to Lori and Lolly. Such as shame because she used to always take centre stage.

On the long term loss to Babestation I don't really think it's going to effect the shows all that much. Babestation just seems to have a conveyor belt of new talent coming through all the time so this channel will remain strong. We've seen some inspired performances from the likes of Lilly and Gina to indicate that this channel will continue to move in the right direction.

Just think tonight Kleenex could have a multi purpose as Camilla bows out for the final time Cool
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2013 19:31 by Scottishbloke.)
27-01-2013 19:30
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Since lots of other girls leave BS and still do BSX on the side she should still pop up there.Big Grin
27-01-2013 20:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV