babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
(24-01-2013 13:54 )snookered147 Wrote:  Outdoors? In this weather? Naked?
Surprisedeekshocked

I can't see it happening.. much as I'd love to see Stevie doing a streak through the rain on the studio roof. Big Grin
25-01-2013 18:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
I will only believe this Ree and Stevie out door show when i see it, for a start like what's been said there's no way it will be done out doors in this weather, another thing is does Ree know anything about it ?, she hasn't mentioned it herself, in fact she has said that her last show she did on RLC was her last ever on TV, Ree posted on Twitter a couple of days ago that she was doing a web cam show this Friday night as well, so she didn't seem to know that she was on BSX tonight 2 days ago .
I might be wrong on this but i have a feeling it ain't going to happen as advertised by BS lol .

{edit} i see that according to the schedule for tonight's show that the live shows have been cut down again, it's looking like just a couple of short 30min or so live sections tonight if the schedule is correct .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2013 19:27 by mr mystery.)
25-01-2013 18:30
TIAF Away
Account Closed

RE: [split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
(25-01-2013 18:30 )mr mystery Wrote:  I will only believe this Ree and Stevie out door show when i see it, for a start like what's been said there's no way it will be done out doors in this weather, another thing is does Ree know anything about it ?, she hasn't mentioned it herself, in fact she has said that her last show she did on RLC was her last ever on TV, Ree posted on Twitter a couple of days ago that she was doing a web cam show this Friday night as well, so she didn't seem to know that she was on BSX tonight 2 days ago .
I might be wrong on this but i have a feeling it ain't going to happen as advertised by BS lol .

maybe they've decided to branch out into gardening shows.

Let's face it if it was lori, geri, tiffany, charlie who would be surprised to see them turn up in dufflecoats and wellies?

ree is on webcam now

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...irectCam=1
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2013 19:28 by TIAF.)
25-01-2013 19:26
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
not heard anything about this stevie and ree outdoor thing.unless its x rated i for one desperately hope its kept a million miles from the x channel.full on pussy needed.if its anything like the sinful nights,behind the scenes sexercise garbage please keep it on mainstream.ive really had a gutfull of tame stuff being foisted off onto paying bsx customers.the kind of thing that is needed is ree live, spreading those beautiful long legs as far as they go.that definitely bring people into the channel and keep others like me happy.like tiaf said,if they are branching out into gardening stuff,perhaps bbc2 might be a more appropriate place to screen it.
25-01-2013 19:54
TIAF Away
Account Closed

ree is still on webcam at 8.50pm.
25-01-2013 21:50
Poker King Offline
Junior Poster

(25-01-2013 19:54 )sierraman Wrote:  not heard anything about this stevie and ree outdoor thing.unless its x rated i for one desperately hope its kept a million miles from the x channel.full on pussy needed.if its anything like the sinful nights,behind the scenes sexercise garbage please keep it on mainstream.ive really had a gutfull of tame stuff being foisted off onto paying bsx customers.the kind of thing that is needed is ree live, spreading those beautiful long legs as far as they go.that definitely bring people into the channel and keep others like me happy.like tiaf said,if they are branching out into gardening stuff,perhaps bbc2 might be a more appropriate place to screen it.

The way you go on it sounds as if someone is making you watch it!!!
25-01-2013 22:01
Erimus Offline
Senior Poster

Seems someone forgot to tell Ree about tonight no doubt someone else will have to fill in.
25-01-2013 23:03
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

Poker King,no desire to fall out.nobody is forcing me to tune into bsx.just stating that the marketing is not matching the product.id really like bsx to succeed.have enjoyed some cracking nights on it.i have vastly different tastes to the admirers of some of the girls on mainstream,but fully respect peoples preferences so never make negative comments about any girl on mainstream forums.but as a user of bsx i feel entitled to my opinions here.i feel that by sitting back and accepting tame mainstream stuff and censored to death repeats,then the days of bsx are numbered.i believe that bsx does have the potential to develop and succeed,but only if its content remains distinct from free to air stuff,and that it does consistently become the x channel.
25-01-2013 23:38
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

More lies..... No Ree Petra tonight as predicted on this forum by many users.... Will you guys do anything to try and trick us out of our money?annoyed
26-01-2013 00:18
pb78 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
What happened to Ree Petra then?!

Seriously, the people in charge of this channel couldn't run a piss up in a brewery.

£5 to watch Tiffany show even less than she does on free to air? No fucking thank you!
26-01-2013 00:22

babestation xtra