babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Camilla - Queen of Babestation 2012 - Chat & Discussion
good shout munch. wouldnt surprise me if camilla does go from rlc. after all she is from that neck of the woods, the south west and she will know several babes there including kandi, ava blue, ella jolie and ava blue

Piper Niven Superfan
24-01-2013 11:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

This shows how stupid Babestation can be. You're letting one of the most popular girls (who was voted Queen of your channel) leave. Which ever channel she goes on is going to benefit big time. Unless she's been on here and has decided to start her own channel like we've suggested Tongue

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
24-01-2013 12:11
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

wow gutted she is leaving, camilla was sort of my guilty pleasure. im not a fan of tatted up girls with big boobs but it looks good on camilla. will be interesting to see where she goes next.

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 12:55 by xthatshortguyx.)
24-01-2013 12:54
streetwise65 Offline
Senior Poster

Camilla leaving BS could be the end of the world as i know it ! Sad Sad She is /was my reason for watching BS .---- However if she goes to RLC lets think , great sets ,long uninterrupted stints on screen, has friends there --maybe there is hope after all !
24-01-2013 14:07
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Could see this on the cards last year when see didn't look happy at B/S,just hope it is R/L Camilla is going to.The twins have started well there,and will admit never been their biggest fan but the new surrounding seem to make their shows 100% more interesting,then there is Kandi Kay,best move she made leaving B/S,brought the best out of her.New channel,new surroundings,not a bad move in my book for camillaWink.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 17:40 by dogman.)
24-01-2013 17:39
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Only just seen that Camilla is leaving BS and see there's talk about RLC being a good fit for her, i remember last year that there was talk about her leaving to join Elite TV as it was known then , see below
(04-03-2012 22:33 )matt38 Wrote:  With Camilla starting to take a look at twitter Elite threads BS have only themselves to blame because from I've seen and read about the girl over the years she is not a person i would want to piss off.

(06-03-2012 20:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  at the moment IF camilla is going then the indications are it will be elite cause she's been looking in the elite threads and has been tweeting about elite on twitter .

So with Camilla seemingly interested in Elite last year i wouldn't be surprised if Elite/STD 66 is the channel she will be joining .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 17:44 by mr mystery.)
24-01-2013 17:44
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

camilla is also the reason i started tuning into bsx several months back.for goodness sake, yet another in the line of gorgeous,full on babes to exit.for me camilla has a funny and mischievous sense of humour to go alongside her obvious good looks and delightful personality.in my book,a massive loss for bsx.all i can say is i hope camilla makes a great success of everything that she goes on to do in the future.
24-01-2013 18:04
streetwise65 Offline
Senior Poster

(24-01-2013 18:04 )sierraman Wrote:  camilla is also the reason i started tuning into bsx several months back.for goodness sake, yet another in the line of gorgeous,full on babes to exit.for me camilla has a funny and mischievous sense of humour to go alongside her obvious good looks and delightful personality.in my book,a massive loss for bsx.all i can say is i hope camilla makes a great success of everything that she goes on to do in the future.

Totally agree sierraman ,the only difference for me was i started watching Camilla years ago ,long before bsx/extreme ,and always found her perfect and imo she gets better as she gets older Heart
24-01-2013 18:29
yesboss Offline
Senior Poster

On one hand if she went to RLC, she wouldn't be interrupted by ads etc.

On the other hand she would have RLC "phone problems" and no-one will be able to get through...

good luck to her though, yeah?
24-01-2013 18:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2013 12:11 )BoBByB187 Wrote:  This shows how stupid Babestation can be. You're letting one of the most popular girls (who was voted Queen of your channel) leave. Which ever channel she goes on is going to benefit big time. Unless she's been on here and has decided to start her own channel like we've suggested Tongue

It doesn't matter though. Camilla is great, but can be replaced. Take Studio 66 for example. They had Lori kicking all kinds of ass for nearly a year, and when she left to go back to Babestation, a lot of fans were disappointed, however, new women like Clare joined the channel and all is well. Also, some of the day women started doing nights, which helped to improve the quality. The same can be said for all of the channels.

These studios are revolving doors, so it's no big deal when someone leaves. We will usually see them again.

I hope if Camilla does go to RLC, that they give her the leniency that they do with some of the others!
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 19:50 by mrmann.)
24-01-2013 19:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV