Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
id say louise would like to be a studio66 night babe. she said a while ago the only channel she would do nights for was studio66, then changed her mind and carried on doing days. probably cause of her uni work. perhaps now she's worked out she can do nights and has decided she'd like to give nights a go on studio 66. yes i know louise has done stuff for babestation including bsx as well.

have to see if s66 do decide to get louise on nights. i hope they do

Piper Niven Superfan
23-01-2013 12:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(24-09-2012 01:29 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Important - Please Read

Just to set the record straight, I do not have a twitter account, never have done and never will do. I have been set up by an imposter. Please disregard everything you read on it. I have been in touch with skateguy and admin over this, I am trying to get it shut down. No truth exists on it. The picture of me is not me, I look nothing like that.

https://twitter.com/ScottishBloke1

I swear to god and on my mother's grave and everything that is sacred to me that I did not set up this page. The imposter is taking information from my posts and then adding more to twist the facts. Anything I post on this forum will be real.

I am a kind and honest person and do not tell lies. I may have been critical on this channel from time to time but that is neither here nor there. I do not entertain twitter accounts of any shape, way or form.

On twitter, disregard it completely. I do not support Annie's views on the murder of the 2 police officers one bit. All I said was I wonder if she had been drinking that night when she made the comments on this forum ofcourse and nowhere else, which just for the record are truly disgusting.

I only just discovered this evening that I had been hijacked. I repeat this account is 100% fake. Do not read it and do not entertain it Important

[/quote]

(23-01-2013 08:07 )Louise Kay Fan Wrote:  Yes calls Scottish bloke a cunt that was simply coz he was defending Annie.

What Louise Kay Fan say's is wrong, so i have quoted SB's post concerning what he say's about Annie and what Louise Kay Fan say's about him defending what Annie said about the police just to clear this matter up , the reason i do this is because some of these forum posts are now ending up on twitter land again, so i don't want SB being accused of doing something he never did in the first place again, he was the innocent party all along .

Due to my posts concerning Louise i seem to have inadvertently got SB mentioned and once again accused of something he didn't do, so i apologize for this .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 15:33 by mr mystery.)
23-01-2013 14:59
mr mystery Away

(23-01-2013 09:10 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(22-01-2013 19:04 )mr mystery Wrote:  didn't Jamie say he wouldn't be setting Annie Bullah on after he found out about her attitude problems and what she say's on twitter etc ?, (not sure about this).

Jamie didn't actually say this. When he replied to my e-mail about Annie, all he said was that they weren't hiring her. No reason was given, so it's probable that the decision was already made before all her tweets about the police. My post about this is in this thread somewhere, many pages back, from around September.

I was bearing in mind the info posted by mrmann when i mentioned that .

(07-01-2013 23:38 )mrmann Wrote:  While true, you might have assumed the producers wouldn't like her comments, and wouldn't want someone with that mindset joining them. She was due to join Studio 66 not long ago, but after her comments, that didn't happen.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
23-01-2013 16:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(23-01-2013 16:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 09:10 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(22-01-2013 19:04 )mr mystery Wrote:  didn't Jamie say he wouldn't be setting Annie Bullah on after he found out about her attitude problems and what she say's on twitter etc ?, (not sure about this).

Jamie didn't actually say this. When he replied to my e-mail about Annie, all he said was that they weren't hiring her. No reason was given, so it's probable that the decision was already made before all her tweets about the police. My post about this is in this thread somewhere, many pages back, from around September.

I was bearing in mind the info posted by mrmann when i mentioned that .

(07-01-2013 23:38 )mrmann Wrote:  While true, you might have assumed the producers wouldn't like her comments, and wouldn't want someone with that mindset joining them. She was due to join Studio 66 not long ago, but after her comments, that didn't happen.

Yeah it was after her comments, when we found out she wasn't going to be on Studio 66 afterall. Could have been any reason, but my guess was that maybe it had to do with what she said, which would certainly be a legit reason not to hire someone!
23-01-2013 16:58
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

It's probably not fair discussing Louise and her private life if she's not able to defend herself on here.
23-01-2013 17:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away

(23-01-2013 17:05 )Don Tingley Wrote:  It's probably not fair discussing Louise and her private life if she's not able to defend herself on here.

The same can also be said about Annie as well, or in fact anyone we discuss on this forum in a chat and discussion thread that is not a member on here or has been banned like Louise for repeatedly breaking forum rules, she's only got herself to blame when she got banned .

(This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 17:17 by mr mystery.)
23-01-2013 17:09
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

No, you're wrong it's not the same. Assuming Annie Bullah isn't banned from here, then she can come and defend herself whenever she wants. I don't give a shit about Annie Bullah, don't stray from the point. If Louise said something about you on Twitter for example, then you can go and defend yourself, she can't do the same here. That's unfair.

Let's have some consistency then. Either allow people to defend themselves or end the discussions about them.
23-01-2013 17:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away

(23-01-2013 17:37 )Don Tingley Wrote:  No, you're wrong it's not the same. Assuming Annie Bullah isn't banned from here, then she can come and defend herself whenever she wants. I don't give a shit about Annie Bullah, don't stray from the point. If Louise said something about you on Twitter for example, then you can go and defend yourself, she can't do the same here. That's unfair.

Let's have some consistency then. Either allow people to defend themselves or end the discussions about them.

Allow people to defend themselves or end the discussions about them ?, everything has already been explained concerning her run ins with the police etc on here and the subject wasn't being discussed further or any new posts made solely about Louise , so what does she have to defend ?, and what needs ending ?, no one is saying anything new about her or accusing her of anything, my last few posts weren't even about Louise herself they were concerning Annie and putting straight what was being said about SB again by another forum member, everything about Louise has already been explained the subject was already finished/ended as far as i was concerned .

PS , If Louise is defiantly thinking about doing nights then i'd personally like to see her join BS were she could do both BS and BSX, she one of the better performers that have been on BSX/BS Xtreme imo .

(This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 19:51 by mr mystery.)
23-01-2013 17:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-01-2013 17:47 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 17:37 )Don Tingley Wrote:  No, you're wrong it's not the same. Assuming Annie Bullah isn't banned from here, then she can come and defend herself whenever she wants. I don't give a shit about Annie Bullah, don't stray from the point. If Louise said something about you on Twitter for example, then you can go and defend yourself, she can't do the same here. That's unfair.

Allow people to defend themselves or end the discussions about them ?, everything has already been explained concerning her run ins with the police etc on here and the subject wasn't being discussed further or any new posts made solely about Louise , so what does she have to defend ?, and what needs ending ?, no one is saying anything new about her or accusing her of anything, my last few posts weren't even about Louise herself they were concerning Annie and putting straight what was being said about SB again by another forum member, everything about Louise has already been explained the subject was already finished/ended as far as i was concerned .

PS , If Louise is defiantly thinking about doing nights then i'd personally like to see her join BS were she could do both BS and BSX, she one of the better performers that have been on BSX/BS Xtreme imo .

louise has been on bsx and didnt last long and went to another channel also been on rlc and storm as well. so that leaves xxxpanded and s66 and out of those two i prefer her on s66 if louise does want to do nights

getting a bit ahead of things though as so far louise has indicated she would be up for doing nights on s66. nothing from jamie or studio66 about getting louise.

away from this see several babes have been added to the present babes page on the website. carla brown, chloe dee, gemma jane, and amy lou all added

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 20:03 by Rammyrascal.)
23-01-2013 19:54
sith1 Offline
Banned

I for one would like to see Louise Kay on studio66 the babechannels need more tattooed girls on days and nights nothing more sexier then a lady with tits and tatts
24-01-2013 03:42