babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
We want sex, not nudity. You can see nudity on plenty of uncensored channels....
21-01-2013 08:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
(21-01-2013 08:33 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  In fact Katy Hill ex Blue Peter was on with 3 girls from Sky Sports News and Alex Jones from the one show.....
Dam sorry i missed it.

im always open to positive change
21-01-2013 08:46
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
irrespective of my preference for them or not,or of the likelihood that i may or may not tune in to particular girls in the future- i have been to my nieces this morning digging her car out so that she can get to the doctors,and its still shocking.so,just a personal thing but-under the circumstances id like to say thankyou to any girls, on all the channels, that got in and put on an evenings entertainment.on occasions like this i think they all deserve some credit.
21-01-2013 13:01
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just thought i'd give a bit of info and opinion of last night show for any one that's interested , anyway last nights live shows were done a bit different time scale wise , last night they had two separate live segments lasting for around 2 hours each giving a total of around four hours of live entertainment instead of the usual three, the first live show started just after 11.30pm and finished at around 1.30am, they then put recorded films on for around 30 mins or so until the next live segment started at around 2am and finished at around 4am , Kimmy Haze did the live shows solo , the camera work and lighting were ok, Kimmy imo put on a good show and did plenty of good legs spread and ass to cam positions , so no complaints from me about last nights show . But saying that if four hours of live shows is going to be the normal from now on in my view i'd like to see more than one girl on for the entire four hours , maybe 2 different girls doing two hours each ? , or a guest girl brought in now and then from the regular channels (one that gets naked) to add a bit of variety throughout the night .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2013 13:29 by mr mystery.)
21-01-2013 13:27
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(21-01-2013 08:35 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  We want sex, not nudity. You can see nudity on plenty of uncensored channels....

Variety is what we want! If they are coming to a channel like BSX then nudity should be the minimum, or don't show up!
However... all that said, if Charlie and Tiffany had been naked and did their balloon thing, I don't think there would have been too many complaints and it would have been fun for something different!
We sort of know we're not going to see b/g, or the penetration (unless the rules are changed) and the girls would be limited that would do it anyway! As much as I see the Twins regularly naked, I am sure that they would not be inclined to do the stuff that sees them putting toys in, or we would have surely seen it by now! Cool
21-01-2013 16:03
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
(21-01-2013 19:24 )babestation Wrote:   Monday 21st January
  • Big Tits Forever
    Dolly Partom & Kloe Kane
    If you like boobs then you've come to the right place! sit back relax & let Dolly & Kloe fulfill all your wildest needs in Big Tits forever!

fuck me pink the singer¬¬¬¬!!!!!ImportantImportantImportantImportantCoolshocked`

21-01-2013 22:03
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

not sure if i like tonights show,it was billed as a live solo sex show,not really sure based on how its been so far,if the aim was to create softer version of an encrypted adult show i suppose it can be judged a success.

im always open to positive change
22-01-2013 02:56
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks jimmy73.i didnt get chance to tune in tonight.your comments are really helpful as my aim is to cut out the softer stuff and support the girls that do as much as is permissable.im going to give this girl a miss for the time being.
22-01-2013 10:10
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

I was happy with the show last night. I think anyone who likes Beth would surely have liked the show. Smile
22-01-2013 11:13
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks.i dont mind beth.id guess she that she has quite a lot of strong admirers.that said, i tune into unencrypted for the stronger stuff,ie spread leg shots and the pussy starting to open.theres been some good examples of this.did last night include lots of this sort of stuff,or,respecting your opinion about beth supporters being satisfied,stop short of the more explicit content that some other girls have started to produce.
22-01-2013 11:40

babestation xtra