Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(17-01-2013 17:08 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(17-01-2013 03:47 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  After seeing Preeti & Pryia shows on RLC you can see why they have left Babestation
The picture quality and the camera work on RLC was much better than Babestation
There were no large black boxes down the left hand side of the TV screen which we have been complaining to BS for ages
No BS adverts for pics/videos etc
No annoying presenters like Gerri interruping their shows ruining our entertainment especially if you are on the phone to one of the twins
Babestation you ae now "Dead in the Water" as you will not respond to our complaints etc and act on them so in future I will be watching RLC .

Apparently they are now listening to what we say according to the new BS channel rep bladewave

(16-01-2013 23:00 )MMX Wrote:  Thanks for the feedback on the new OSG guys - we're listening Smile we're certainly gearing our graphics towards a more clean, more focused experience. For those of you that asked - all our Babestation channels are about to go under the digital knife like Babestation has - it's going to be a busy year for us Wink

Ha! I can remember a certain BS poster telling us that the boxes would gone "after Christmas". Rolleyes

How long ago was that? Three years? And they're still there, bigger than ever.

With this being the tenth anniversary of the oldest, most experienced outfit in the business, you'd expect them to make an effort to show the world what a slick, polished, professional job they can do, wouldn't you? Nope, not a bit of it.

The show is still just as big a shambles as ever. Now, they can't even be bothered to close the show in a professional manner. Cameraman just pokes the camara at the ceiling lights and walks off the set. No sign-off speech (except the rare occasion from Lolly the other night), not even closing VT, just the ceiling lights until the transmission abruptly stops.

Doesn't get much more amateurish than that.
18-01-2013 21:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think bs need to change the intro. the 10th anniversary has been and gone now

Piper Niven Superfan
19-01-2013 01:07
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Shows how much I been watching this shit lately. I did not even know Preeti and Priya had fucked off to RLC even less reason to watch BS.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
19-01-2013 01:51
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Overall it's been a great night on this channel. What more can you ask for, Lori, Camila and Gina all getting naked and now Jada too. The gulf between the Babestation channels tonight and the rest is massive. Best channel by an absolute mile. No other channel has this much entertainment and nakedness on show Big Grin
19-01-2013 03:34
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Caught some of Gina's excellent naked oil section around 2.30 Big Grin

However, I hope she started with a few clothes on, and hasn't caught lori's affliction Rolleyes
19-01-2013 06:07
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(19-01-2013 01:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  think bs need to change the intro. the 10th anniversary has been and gone now

Don't hold your breath. Just seen the closing credits for Bikini Babes with Paige, Ella, Ava and Amber Rolleyes
19-01-2013 08:02
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2013 06:07 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Caught some of Gina's excellent naked oil section around 2.30 Big Grin

However, I hope she started with a few clothes on, and hasn't caught lori's affliction Rolleyes

nah this one doesnt have an aversion to clothes nice section on blue later on where she wears bra knickers stockings and suspender belt and within min knicks are gone but she keeps the rest of it on v nice Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-01-2013 08:16
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Rammy why do you seemingly spend the nights just lately watching babestation saying how strong and good the shows have been of late then as soon as somebody makes a negative comment about it within seconds you've given it a like?

Stop being spineless and get an opinion of your own.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
19-01-2013 15:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i thank the negative comments, because babestation even though its improved over recent weeks, does have its faults despite some forum members thinking babestation can do no wrong, in particular mic girls and the hard selling of pics and osg's. also if i was to have made comments like that people like you and other bs fans would jump on me and attack me like you have done here calling me spinless. so i thank the comments that have been made

the forum is about debate and opinions and not attacking other forum members like you have with me just now calling me spinless

Piper Niven Superfan
19-01-2013 15:30
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

A debate Rammy is somebody arguing their point, you change your point over and over again and just side with whoever you see more of a threat to you on the forums, you don't actually have a valid point...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
19-01-2013 15:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV