babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(15-01-2013 19:05 )LilyPink Wrote:  I really don't like some of the things you lot say about Geri. She is the loveliest kindest funnest woman I've ever met and she's simply doing a job she's being asked to do by the producers. She really doesn't deserve the crap you lot write about her. Luckily she never reads it but it makes me so cross!

Good to see you on here Lily.
I think you can rest assured that nobody on here has anything personal against Geri.
The main problem I have is that of the various mic girls her interventions always seem to be the longest, most intrusive and (I have to say) most irritating. As others have said, the shows she comperes always seem to be the least successful.
The other thing which I think annoys many o here is that she seems to spend a long time on the beds (when she is supposed to be on the mics), to the exclusion of other girls who have been booked to appear. The other mic girls seem only to do this in a "filler-in" role when other girls are having a break.
I've no idea what her status is at BS, but I think she does need to decide whether she is a presenter, one of the models, or something else. With the apparently imminent demise of the now dismal BSX there doesn't seem to be any justification for a presenter anyway. After, all you don't really need anyone just to push a few pics or tell us who's on (we know!). I'm afraid I can't accept she is only doing what the producers are asking - Mark C is always stressing on here that there is no pressure on the girls to do anything they don't want to.

As one of life's innocents, I've no idea what CBT is, but coming from you I'me sure it would be a pleasurable experience. Wink
16-01-2013 00:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2013 00:53 )SteveHG Wrote:  I've no idea what her status is at BS, but I think she does need to decide whether she is a presenter, one of the models, or something else.

As I see it, a babe is simply just an employee of Cellcast/Babestation and does whatever role is asked of them (within personal boundaries of course). Just like any old job. I've seen most babes on the mic at some time.
16-01-2013 01:15
LilyPink Offline
Apprentice Poster

I'm in no position to take part in any debate over Geri's job and how it does or does not please you.
I've been reading this stuff for a while and I felt it was time to say something. I mentioned her name since you were talking about her at the time and I happen to like her lots. I do however mean that these posts in general can be awful about lots of different girls
I'm not sure entirely what I expected to happen as a result of my post but if I got just one guy rethinking the stuff he writes then that's enough for me.
I've developed a tough exterior after the few years I've been in this industry and I feel very lucky for that but even the toughest of us can take a comment to heart. I remember some comments about my weight and how I was a larger girl and then I -accidentally I hasten to add- lost a stone and had guys saying how much of a shame it is that it came off of my boobs! Now this sort of comment comes from the guy with entitlement issues who would have me bouncing on the bed for hours every night (without calling) and then complain about how my boobs have sagged because I've been bouncing them too much. I didn't take it to heart and rush off for implants but it makes me want to punch him in the balls and vomit on his face and make him buy me a car for the pleasure.

Hairbald- It's obvious we would never agree or get on so I won't respond to all of your points but I'd like to pick up on this one...
"1) You're brave because your anonymous (in the old days I'd have written to Points of View rather than use the internet) which is annoying when its written by someone who themselves may not be using their real name"
We use our name anonymity for different things. You to post on a forum objectively and without fear of repercussions when you log off and me to protect myself from rapists and stalkers in my daily life. Both good reasons but really not in the same league.

Thank you to everyone who bothered reading my posts and responding Smile
16-01-2013 02:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

How would you feel though if you were knuckle shuffling over R Pats and then Parkinson pops up trying to sell you a parker pen?

It's not Geri that actually annoys me or most people on here it's the whole mic girl thing in general, none of the other shows have it, it's just annoying when your enjoying watching a girl then the mic girl pops up at the most inconvienient times trying to sell pictures we already know about because of the giant graphics plastered all over the screen.

I like Geri on the phones and beds, but the mic girl thing just needs scrapping, it's probably driving more people away and causing girls like Geri to loose more fans rather than gain any because of the constant hardsell of pictures, videos, BSX shows, most of which aren't as described and the people who do fall for it and pay are left dissappointed, so I can see why Geri takes more flack than most girls.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2013 02:54 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
16-01-2013 02:39
LilyPink Offline
Apprentice Poster

No idea who R Pats is but I'd probs say "Oo a parker pen. Can never have too many parker pens" and then buy a parker pen and then wake up from my dream and realise that I didn't have a penis to 'knuckle shuffle' with anyway and be sad that I won't be getting another parker pen.
16-01-2013 02:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2013 02:32 )LilyPink Wrote:  Hairbald- It's obvious we would never agree or get on so I won't respond to all of your points but I'd like to pick up on this one...
"1) You're brave because your anonymous (in the old days I'd have written to Points of View rather than use the internet) which is annoying when its written by someone who themselves may not be using their real name"
We use our name anonymity for different things. You to post on a forum objectively and without fear of repercussions when you log off and me to protect myself from rapists and stalkers in my daily life. Both good reasons but really not in the same league.
World would be a dull place if we all agreed:-)

Just a question though. Does the psuedonym Lily Pink likely encourage or discourage potential rapists or stalkers? And how exactly does a stage name protect you? Just trying to figure what league you are in.
Regards
16-01-2013 03:26
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(16-01-2013 02:43 )LilyPink Wrote:  No idea who R Pats is but I'd probs say "Oo a parker pen. Can never have too many parker pens" and then buy a parker pen and then wake up from my dream and realise that I didn't have a penis to 'knuckle shuffle' with anyway and be sad that I won't be getting another parker pen.
hi lily just wanted to say i like the way you look,nice to have someone on these shows who embraces the natural beuty of their body take care of yourself..

im always open to positive change
16-01-2013 05:59
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Gotta say last nights show was great nice to see the newbies take control and give good shows Gina Beth and Chanel Especially

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-01-2013 15:34
thescientist Away

(16-01-2013 15:34 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Gotta say last nights show was great nice to see the newbies take control and give good shows Gina Beth and Chanel Especially

Totally agree, Daryl, Gracie and Tori were stunning, but the naked sessions from Gina, Beth and Chanel were as good as it can get. Lets not forget Megan who was excellent as host.
16-01-2013 15:44
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

(16-01-2013 02:43 )LilyPink Wrote:  No idea who R Pats is but I'd probs say "Oo a parker pen. Can never have too many parker pens" and then buy a parker pen and then wake up from my dream and realise that I didn't have a penis to 'knuckle shuffle' with anyway and be sad that I won't be getting another parker pen.

Robert Pattinson (though personally I think he's a bad example) & you don't need a penis to knuckle shuffle.

(16-01-2013 03:26 )hairbald Wrote:  World would be a dull place if we all agreed:-)

Totally agree “getting on” with someone doesn’t necessarily mean agreeing with everything they say. In fact, some of the best relationships I have are with people who have very different opinions to my own. The important thing is mutual respect, and being able to accept that your opinions are just that: Opinions.

Personally I have nothing against Geri (or any of the girls, for that matter). However, I do have an issue with false advertising.

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2013 18:11 by Dazwrexham.)
16-01-2013 17:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV