babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

streetwise65 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(15-01-2013 17:22 )HannahsPet Wrote:  nah wasnt the fact she was mic girl im sure shes one of the producers still

Think you are right HannahsPet she seems to be creating Geristation ! Last night she was on screen one way or another far more than any other girl .at least for the first few hours that i watched
15-01-2013 18:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I got so pissed off with Geri last night I decided to watch a certain blonde Scottish bird instead Wink
15-01-2013 18:20
LilyPink Offline
Apprentice Poster

I really don't like some of the things you lot say about Geri. She is the loveliest kindest funnest woman I've ever met and she's simply doing a job she's being asked to do by the producers. She really doesn't deserve the crap you lot write about her. Luckily she never reads it but it makes me so cross!

I know internet anonymity makes you brave and feel able to say whatever you like but please sometimes consider the girl you're talking about. There is a difference between constructive criticism and being an arse wipe. Please remember that some girls aren't as strong as others and will take it very seriously.

The End

P.S I'd love to try out some CBT on some of you and I'm not talking about cognitive behavioural therapy laugh
15-01-2013 19:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(15-01-2013 19:05 )LilyPink Wrote:  I really don't like some of the things you lot say about Geri. She is the loveliest kindest funnest woman I've ever met and she's simply doing a job she's being asked to do by the producers. She really doesn't deserve the crap you lot write about her. Luckily she never reads it but it makes me so cross!

I know internet anonymity makes you brave and feel able to say whatever you like but please sometimes consider the girl you're talking about. There is a difference between constructive criticism and being an arse wipe. Please remember that some girls aren't as strong as others and will take it very seriously.

The End

P.S I'd love to try out some CBT on some of you and I'm not talking about cognitive behavioural therapy laugh
The reason a lot of people take offence at Geri is not because of who she is, but the role she fulfills on behalf of Babestation. Many feel that she is the "face" of morally and legally dubious advertising campaign by Cellcast to con people out of their money with the constant plugging of BSX and its content. The German Generals defence of "just following orders" has not and will not ever be a reasonable argument; you know what you are doing is wrong so stop doing it.
Is Geri a nice person? I neither know nor care. I'm sure Lance Armstrong is a lovely man to friends and family but he's still a cheating, lying, odious individual. Most of us through life do morally dubious things; not all of us so publicly or with freedom of choice to stop doing it.

Regards
15-01-2013 21:40
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

The new OSGs on BS1 look even more improved than the previous one, which I though wasn't that bad myself. The bottom is even more translucent. The biggest improvement seems to be the reduction of the advert box to the bottom right corner. If they keep it that way then I'll take that. Can see more of the screen & therefore more of the babes.
15-01-2013 23:15
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Blimey comparing her to a nazi war criminal or a sports cheat is a bit damm much and exactly proves what lilly was talking about . I was merely trying to find a reason why on some nights it isnts as good as others

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-01-2013 23:24
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(15-01-2013 23:24 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Blimey comparing her to a nazi war criminal or a sports cheat is a bit damm much and exactly proves what lilly was talking about . I was merely trying to find a reason why on some nights it isnts as good as others
You're probably right that it was a bit OTT but I was responding to the broader issue of Geri's role.
Always get a bit riled by the following:
1) You're brave because your anonymous (in the old days I'd have written to Points of View rather than use the internetlaugh) which is annoying when its written by someone who themselves may not be using their real namebladewave
2) He/she is great in general -in the context I deal with them they're a twat so that's how I can judge themWink
3) Some people are sensitive about criticism in public life - well change job
Spent all day with a legal team so was probably not in the right frame of mind to respond!!!

I'm going off again aren't I?
16-01-2013 00:01
russ1280 Offline
Banned

Just to change subject a little-Lily Pink you are fucking hot! You legend! My actual reason for posting though is my fave babe daryl-just looked through the thread of screen caps and vids of her. You can really see (and Im kinda sssuming here!!) that she has lost interest. Pretty much the same outfits each shift when in the past there was an array of them, less on screen 'performing' than before,deleted her twitter.....
16-01-2013 00:18
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

A few minutes back when Megan was interrupting Gina, she said there's a reason why she's keeping us waiting for so long, and said it was a tech issue.

Gina is back, and the session seems to have kept on going in POV with Gina smiling at the cameraman bladewave

That was a tech issue?... Cool

WinkTongue I kid I kid! The camera did seem to cut to black a bit and seemed faulty.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2013 00:25 by mrmann.)
16-01-2013 00:23
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Wow gina naked part from heels awesome

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-01-2013 00:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV