babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(08-01-2013 21:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ex rlc babe chanel/lorraine pearl has tweeted she has a trial shift at babestation. if ive read her twitter correctly she is on babestation on friday night 11pm-4am Smile another potential good signing for bs

wouldnt surprise me with emily, denni, chanel and brook little joining/about to join bs, that some babes will be leaving bs to balance things out. if babes do go, interesting to see who

Regarding girls leaving, at the moment the only possible one could be Daryll, for her own betterment.
08-01-2013 21:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(08-01-2013 21:35 )matt38 Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 21:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ex rlc babe chanel/lorraine pearl has tweeted she has a trial shift at babestation. if ive read her twitter correctly she is on babestation on friday night 11pm-4am Smile another potential good signing for bs

wouldnt surprise me with emily, denni, chanel and brook little joining/about to join bs, that some babes will be leaving bs to balance things out. if babes do go, interesting to see who

Regarding girls leaving, at the moment the only possible one could be Daryll, for her own betterment.

Someone will probably correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I read somewhere that Charlie O'Neal and Michelle Thorne left.

So if I'm right in thinking perhaps Denni Tayla and Emily Dean are their replacements.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2013 21:53 by dan g 27.)
08-01-2013 21:49
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

yes Michelle Thorne has left.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
08-01-2013 23:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

BS1 seems to be the same as it's always been, but BSXtra has now become highly tame.

Why is the perplex/see through chair being used if the women aren't even nude??? I don't get it.

Are they hoping that new callers won't know about the past nude sessions? Are the producers new?
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 01:26 by mrmann.)
09-01-2013 01:21
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Denni and emily don't do anything fof me really, i can't see them matching Lori or Camillas performances either, id have much rather seen kandi back rather than those two

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
09-01-2013 01:58
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(09-01-2013 01:21 )mrmann Wrote:  BS1 seems to be the same as it's always been,

Their new touchy-feely permissive licence that Tiffany mentioned was obviously for one night only.
09-01-2013 02:33
Banned

Megan telling lori to spread her legs without her hand there and a big thumbs up from the camera man Smile great minds think alike Wink

#RODGERS OUT
09-01-2013 03:09
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

With both Lori and Camilla on tonight it should be interesting and I'm willing to bet it's going to be the hottest ticket in town and I'm getting up tommorow for work at half past bastard four in the morning Huh Something tells me it's going to be a late one Wink

I also haven't really commented much on this channel due to a number of factors (mainly work) but I've been reading the posts with great interest. The way I see it Babestation is still leading the pack.

OK so they have brought the handthong back, nothing new then, read the book, seen it all before but still a kick in the balls better than it's competitors have currently got to offer and the time the likes of Studio66 are showing this level of explicitness if that's what you want to call it then Babestation will probably be showing something along the lines of Sexstation TV content. (Here's hoping) Tongue

Also in terms of the type of models they have to offer they are still streets ahead of the rest. No other channel has as many models who are willing to get their kit off as Babestation does. Studio66 has far too many especially edging on the side of caution which makes for a pretty unspectacular and drab show.

Only RLC get's close but Babestation for me is still the number 1 choice. Forget about the forum poll that put them in Third position. It was a forum poll and should be regarded as one as it is not a true reflection on where they actually currently stand in the grand scheme of things.
09-01-2013 20:51
Banned

Amen to that!

#RODGERS OUT
09-01-2013 22:56
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(09-01-2013 20:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  OK so they have brought the handthong back, nothing new then, read the book, seen it all before but still a kick in the balls better than it's competitors have currently got to offer and the time the likes of Studio66 are showing this level of explicitness if that's what you want to call it then Babestation will probably be showing something along the lines of Sexstation TV content. (Here's hoping)

What explicitness? A naked girl with her hand between her legs is showing no more than a girl wearing a thong.

(09-01-2013 20:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Also in terms of the type of models they have to offer they are still streets ahead of the rest. No other channel has as many models who are willing to get their kit off as Babestation does.

Dunno what you're watching, and I know I'm restricted to Freeview and Internet, but I don't know of any channels where the girls keep their kit on.

If you're referring to the amount of nudity, I can't see the attraction. It's what they DO that counts, not whether or not they have their knickers on at the time.
10-01-2013 01:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV