babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Shame that they can't tempt the stunning Ursula on to nights,since the cull last year this sort of girl is certainly lacking from their night time line up.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2013 17:34 by dogman.)
08-01-2013 17:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

could be ursula herself doesnt want to do nights yet

Piper Niven Superfan
08-01-2013 17:36
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(08-01-2013 17:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  could be ursula herself doesnt want to do nights yet

I asked her about nightshows the other day...

" @Steve_smc thanks babe ! I'm not sure! Never say never Wink xxx "
Wink
08-01-2013 18:06
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(08-01-2013 17:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 15:33 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Babestation are building up an impressive roster, possibly the best on the babechannels. Good to see the likes of Denni & Emily back, but hope it's not at the expense of new talent they've done well to promote.

agree bs are building an impressive roster, but for me not the best yet on the babeshows, for me best roster on the babeshows is still studio66 especially after all their recent additions on both days and nights, the likes of gemma jane, abbey barnsley, courtney tugwell, leigh darby and lou lou amongst them

dont think denni and emily are coming in at the expense of other babes. looks like emily and denni will be on bs allstars just like the masti babes and the likes of babs and dani amour were

yeah your right hannahspet, it is nearly cull time. was around this time last year when bs let the likes of kandi kay, ree petra, ava blue and ella jolie go to rlc and other channels

that was to cut costs hopefully they dont have to this time as who they replaced them with are on a lot lower wages than the people they replaced were on. hopefully they have realised this time that they cant replace girls with followings with cheaper girls that dont and have the call revenue stay the same or increase

there are some great new talent there and if there is any culling should be behind the scenes not with the girls that generate the revenue in the first place

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-01-2013 19:23
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

Just read that Denni Tayla and Emily Dean have been signed by Babestation.

Great signings and it further strengthens what I said a month ago that Babestation has the best roster of girls.

But my question is that I believe reading the Chat Girl TV Emily Dean trend that she has done mostly day shows, so is she going to be doing just days or days and nights shows?
08-01-2013 19:24
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(08-01-2013 18:06 )Sm© Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 17:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  could be ursula herself doesnt want to do nights yet

I asked her about nightshows the other day...

" @Steve_smc thanks babe ! I'm not sure! Never say never Wink xxx "
Wink

Dont think she needs to think shes been on solidly on days from Xmas Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-01-2013 19:25
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(08-01-2013 19:24 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Just read that Denni Tayla and Emily Dean have been signed by Babestation.

Great signings and it further strengthens what I said a month ago that Babestation has the best roster of girls.

But my question is that I believe reading the Chat Girl TV Emily Dean trend that she has done mostly day shows, so is she going to be doing just days or days and nights shows?

Mark cremona said she was returning to BS Blue which is a night show so guessing nights

08-01-2013 19:26
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(08-01-2013 17:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 15:33 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Babestation are building up an impressive roster, possibly the best on the babechannels. Good to see the likes of Denni & Emily back, but hope it's not at the expense of new talent they've done well to promote.

agree bs are building an impressive roster, but for me not the best yet on the babeshows, for me best roster on the babeshows is still studio66...

What a shocker Rammy Rolleyes

Can't comment on the day shows, but on the night shows I personally don't think Studio66 have had the best roster depth in a long time, and at least not since the name change. RLC/Playboy were better but have lost talent, and I think Babestation are now getting up there. Providing they don't cull of course.
08-01-2013 19:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ex rlc babe chanel/lorraine pearl has tweeted she has a trial shift at babestation. if ive read her twitter correctly she is on babestation on friday daytime 11am-4pm Smile another potential good signing for bs

wouldnt surprise me with emily, denni, chanel and brook little joining/about to join bs, that some babes will be leaving bs to balance things out. if babes do go, interesting to see who

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 00:49 by Rammyrascal.)
08-01-2013 21:00
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Danni Levy has just said on her Cam show that she is back on Babestation nights on 30th January so I think the nighttime roster is looking strong for 2013
08-01-2013 21:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV