babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(05-01-2013 11:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  according to the forum poll for channel of the year 2012 2 channels were better than babestation, rlc and studio66/elitetv.

Ever heard of tactical votes? It happens all the time in the reality shows you watch. I can't stand Cara Brett on the tv, she is boring as fuck, but I still voted for her even though deep down I knew Hannah Martin was better than her. Her biggest fan pissed me off, so I intentionally voted against her.

I also voted RLC as the best show, even though I can't watch it anymore on Freeview, and can't record it on Sky because of the fuckin blocking signals.

The two most viewed threads on this forum have Cellcast exclusive content. That should prove BS are the most popular brand, not stupid polls where only a hundred odd members out of over fifty thousand can be arsed to vote.
05-01-2013 20:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(05-01-2013 20:31 )Sm© Wrote:  
(05-01-2013 11:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  according to the forum poll for channel of the year 2012 2 channels were better than babestation, rlc and studio66/elitetv.

Ever heard of tactical votes? It happens all the time in the reality shows you watch. I can't stand Cara Brett on the tv, she is boring as fuck, but I still voted for her even though deep down I knew Hannah Martin was better than her. Her biggest fan pissed me off, so I intentionally voted against her.

LOL

I annoy you that much haha, you need to get out more.

It's quite funny(and massively pathetic) that this is the best you could come up with, you've tried and tried your best to rattle me on here with your comments about my looks, weight and what I post on tumblr, you make it obvious you check my twitter and now you've lowered yourself(and a few of your other buddies that voted against her)to this seriously what is wrong with you?

I apologise to all the other Hannah fans on this board, that my actions in annoying somebody has cheated you all out of Hannah making a proper run for the crown.

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
05-01-2013 21:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(05-01-2013 20:31 )Sm© Wrote:  The two most viewed threads on this forum have Cellcast exclusive content. That should prove BS are the most popular brand, not stupid polls where only a hundred odd members out of over fifty thousand can be arsed to vote.

No it doesn't. It means they probably have the biggest viewing figures, which is hardly surprising given their freeview presence. To be 'popular' there has to be an alternative to choose from, otherwise it's the same as saying the North Korean government is 'popular'
If I want to watch a babeshow on my tv at the moment, it will be Babestation every time. Does that mean Babestation is popular with me?

No! It just means it's the only babeshow I can get on my tv at the moment.

Speaking as a caller with several years experience of the babestation phonelines (which is what it's all about, at the end of the day) I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
06-01-2013 02:15
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(05-01-2013 17:13 )mr mystery Wrote:  so what was Studio 66 doing in 2012 compared to 2011 that led to it's decline ?

It lost the freeview vote, which then looks like it transfered to RLC rather than Babestation.
06-01-2013 02:39
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Hey everybody, Fernandez is entitled to his opinion about BS. He's monumentally wrong, but he's still entitled.
06-01-2013 02:42
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

As nobody has any real hard facts or stats to back anything up, there is no right or wrong, so it really is just personal opinion.

A small sample poll is an indication but no-where near conclusive, in my opinion. For one, at least one major channel (who we can't mention) was left out. And for all you know the largest vote could well have been the abstainers who felt none of them deserved it.
06-01-2013 02:57
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(06-01-2013 02:42 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Hey everybody, Fernandez is entitled to his opinion about BS. He's monumentally wrong, but he's still entitled.

Who said he wasn't entitled to it?

People are simply challenging his position, which seems fair enough.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 03:01 by Digital Dave.)
06-01-2013 02:58
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(06-01-2013 02:58 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(06-01-2013 02:42 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Hey everybody, Fernandez is entitled to his opinion about BS. He's monumentally wrong, but he's still entitled.

Rolleyes Well both you and Fernandez (judging my his 'thanks') failed to see that my post was just an excuse to repeat my view that BS isn't the best channel.
06-01-2013 03:04
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Does anybody know if Lacey Banghard ever appeared on any of the Babeshows before? Would be great seeing her if she hasn't.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
06-01-2013 07:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-01-2013 02:58 )Digital Dave Wrote:  

exactly digital dave, thats all ive been doing. fernandez, no lacey banghard hasnt been on the babeshows, jamie (studio 66) has got in touch with her on twitter about being on studio66 but thats about it

Piper Niven Superfan
06-01-2013 10:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV