babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I'm saying both as i believe it is both biggest and most popular. Everybody will have their own opinion though and when it comes down to it, aslong as people enjoy what they choose to watch thats all that matters

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
03-01-2013 08:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

What the fuck are you all arguing about? "This is better than that, that is better than this". When in truth, everything about the babechannels is fucking shite, and should be banished from our screens. Then you could all get to bed early, wank less, and save money instead of phoning airhead presenters who's major aim in life is to unscrew a bottle of fucking lipgloss without spilling it.
03-01-2013 13:33
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(03-01-2013 08:05 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  I'm saying both as i believe it is both biggest and most popular. Everybody will have their own opinion though and when it comes down to it, aslong as people enjoy what they choose to watch thats all that matters

In the case of the babechannels, I agree. If Babestation can reach the most viewers , especially as they are now the only major Freeview presence left (and therefore BS to many is all they know), why is it so unreasonable to assume they'll be the most popular? Because of the evidence of an insignificant forum poll? Not only was it a microscopic percentage for babechannels viewers & callers worldwide, it was also only voted on by a minute percentage of forum members.

What I found interesting was certain reactions to the mere suggestion of Babestation being 'better' than RLC or Studio 66, really put out by the thought laugh. It's almost a case of babechannel snobbery, the thought of Babestation being 'better' than our Elite-ist channel Big Laugh
03-01-2013 14:11
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

(03-01-2013 13:33 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  What the fuck are you all arguing about? "This is better than that, that is better than this". When in truth, everything about the babechannels is fucking shite, and should be banished from our screens. Then you could all get to bed early, wank less, and save money instead of phoning airhead presenters who's major aim in life is to unscrew a bottle of fucking lipgloss without spilling it.

I agree with the beginning of your statement, and probably the middle, as well. From "phoning" onwards, tsk, tsk. Was that becoming of a Responsible Adult? Or who gives a fuck.Big Laugh

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
03-01-2013 15:30
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(03-01-2013 15:30 )bob roberts Wrote:  
(03-01-2013 13:33 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  What the fuck are you all arguing about? "This is better than that, that is better than this". When in truth, everything about the babechannels is fucking shite, and should be banished from our screens. Then you could all get to bed early, wank less, and save money instead of phoning airhead presenters who's major aim in life is to unscrew a bottle of fucking lipgloss without spilling it.

I agree with the beginning of your statement, and probably the middle, as well. From "phoning" onwards, tsk, tsk. Was that becoming of a Responsible Adult? Or who gives a fuck.Big Laugh

We all need to laugh Bob, And staying with this thread. I bet mine is FUCKING bigger than yours.
03-01-2013 15:46
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Big Laugh Made me laugh too!
03-01-2013 18:59
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

There's one good reason why no other channel can top Babestation, girls like Camilla and georgie, Jada untouchable performance tonight from all the girls, especially Camilla who's shown everybody how it should be done! Smile

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 05:15 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
05-01-2013 04:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no channel can top babestation fernandez? according to the forum poll for channel of the year 2012 2 channels were better than babestation, rlc and studio66/elitetv. you keep saying youve no babestation bias but posts like youve made the past few days suggest otherwise especially the post in the great night on the babeshows thread this morning where you say you only watched babestation last night, so how can you say no channel can top babestation when you only watched babestation. you cant in my opinion

also if the bs babes were so untouchable last night, why then are most of the posts for babe of the night for last night say its clare richards (who for me was babe of the night) then with other votes for nikki g on rlc and honey scott

Piper Niven Superfan
05-01-2013 11:37
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

(05-01-2013 11:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  according to the forum poll for channel of the year 2012 2 channels were better than babestation, rlc and studio66/elitetv.

You still don't or don't want to understand that this poll says nothing about the quality of a channel or which channel is 'best'. It's the opinion of a small percentage of all forum members.
05-01-2013 12:08
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(05-01-2013 12:08 )thefred Wrote:  
(05-01-2013 11:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  according to the forum poll for channel of the year 2012 2 channels were better than babestation, rlc and studio66/elitetv.

You still don't or don't want to understand that this poll says nothing about the quality of a channel or which channel is 'best'. It's the opinion of a small percentage of all forum members.

It doesn't say nothing. It says that more of those who voted preferred RLC or Studio66 over BS. That is a perfectly valid result. The number that voted may have been small, and that may make the result less trustworthy as an overall indicator, but the result stands nevertheless, more people who voted voted for those 2 channels than BS.
I haven't done the maths, but even allowing for statistical inaccuracy, BS got thumped.

Newspapers and tv companies and others constantly publish opinion poll results which are statistically far less meaningful than this, but they hide the fact by putting the participation numbers in very small print.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
05-01-2013 12:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV