babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

thescientist Away

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(05-01-2013 16:45 )HannahsPet Wrote:  have u tried using the rampart one is that any better

I've often found the quality better on here
05-01-2013 16:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
streetwise65 Offline
Senior Poster

Brilliant night on BS best for ages in my opinion ,all the girls put on great performances . not too keen on the see through chair though, despite using two of the best babes never mind minor point in a blinding night
05-01-2013 17:58
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(05-01-2013 11:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(05-01-2013 05:08 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Don't forget to mention she was dripping with oil running down those legs of hers! and Georgie feeding her pony some knickers, unbelievable tekkers! Then to top it all off Jada the rubber band lady doing things only a gymnast should be able to do! Best night in a long time!

Talkin of Jada she got herself some Noobs? there looking pretty tasty i gotta say?!

Hopefully babestation can bring back some old faces like kandi, and ella who are wasted on other channels.

how do you know kandi and ella are wasted on other channels, you dont?

i will agree babestation had its best night in a good while and it was great to see jada back on the beds. but its too early to say its the channel of 2013 so far, only 5 days into 2013. it has carried on from its strong finish to 2012 though and if it carries on like this then it is in with a strong shout of getting channel of the year 2013

(05-01-2013 11:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no channel can top babestation fernandez? according to the forum poll for channel of the year 2012 2 channels were better than babestation

It's called an opinion, if you agree babestation had a good night why make another post trying to put it down? and yes girls not being able to perform as Camilla and Georgie did last night I think they are wasted.

It's 2013 now move on, the results of a poll taken last year aren't going to change my opinion of what I like.

Quote:rlc and studio66/elitetv. you keep saying youve no babestation bias but posts like youve made the past few days suggest otherwise especially the post in the great night on the babeshows thread this morning where you say you only watched babestation last night, so how can you say no channel can top babestation when you only watched babestation.

Why do you care what other people watch Rammy? Why am I going to watch your beloved STD66 or Elite when my favourite girls are on Babestation naked covered in oil, I caught glimpses of your 2 channels last night and the girls looked like nuns compared to Babestation.

And secondly if your going to try and police the forum Rammy atleast stop contradicting yourself in your posts, you obviously cant find enough positive things to say about STD66 or Elite so you feel the need to try and put anybody who watches babestation down, do you have some kind of emotional attatchment to these channels, you certainly sound like it...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 00:10 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
05-01-2013 18:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i wasnt putting babestation down, where the hell do you get that from, ive been overall positive about babestation the past few weeks all i said was its too early to say its channel of 2013 as we're less than a week into 2013. also complete and utter rubbish that im the forum police, im not a mod, also not true i try and put people who watch babestation down, disagree with what theyre saying yes, but put them down no because thats not what the forum is about, putting other forum members down, also id get banned if i did do that by the mods.

also i have been negative about studio66/elite in the past. also ive not got emotional attachment to the channels. ive got more important things to worry about than the babeshows in my own personal life, still a bit all over the place from what happened to me a few months ago and just been through a tough xmas and new year

Piper Niven Superfan
05-01-2013 20:59
Banned

Why make a post singling me out then and bring up a poll from last year saying STD66 or Elite were better after a post I made about how good babestation was last night? thats pretty much trying to put BS down, the stupidest thing is you said that after you even said yourself in another post that babestation had it's best night in a while. Therefore contradicting yourself again needlessly to start an argument.

Im not going any further as im getting sick of getting dragged into pathetic arguments on here and i'm sure other people are sick of reading them.
Maybe you should take a break from the shows and forums then for your own good then and concentrate more on sorting out your personal issues if times are that hard.

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 21:49 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
05-01-2013 21:32
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Nice lineup tonight!
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 00:07 by mrmann.)
05-01-2013 23:58
Banned

Great to see Camilla on again tonight, can she top last nights performance though?

#RODGERS OUT
06-01-2013 00:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I wonder why they brought the perplex chair back, if the woman on top can't even go nude bladewave
06-01-2013 00:07
Banned

That chair should be on channel 906!

#RODGERS OUT
06-01-2013 00:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Georgie just said "If you could see what I am seeing now", which is a woman wearing underwear laugh

Looks like Xtra is tamer than how it used to be just a year ago bladewave
06-01-2013 00:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV