babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
now why have they put daryl back on with gina ? shes just finished a stint on her own so why spoil it for us gina fans , i was hoping for a repeat of her naked stint the other night, Huh
05-01-2013 00:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(04-01-2013 12:38 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(04-01-2013 03:58 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Sorry to say they dont seem to have produced any stronger content with their new dutch license,there is a 241 on at the moment but with Cherri and Geri i cant see any new boundaries being exploited,hope weekend shows are better.

It's not yet been verified if they have got new Dutch licences, all we have got is Tiffany saying on the mic when on Sky Ch 906 and freeview Ch 172 (same feed) that they have got a new licence for this channel, Sky 906 already has a Dutch licence, so it has been assumed that Freeview Ch 172 is the channel Tiff was referring to that she said now has a new licence .
As far as i know all the other channels are as they were, Sky Ch 908 and 909 are still Ofcom regulated as is freview Ch 175 .
If Geri and Cherri were on Sky 909 (BS Xtra) doing this 2-4-1 then it would have to conform to Ofcom licence regulations .
what is the point of doing a 241 segment on anything other than 906 with its new license should be the only option in my view.

im always open to positive change
05-01-2013 02:21
thescientist Away

This has to be the best night on BS or any babe channel for some considerable time. All six girls Camilla, Georgie, Gina, Lolly, Brook and Daryl are on fire. Even the remote is hot changing channels. You just dont know who to watch.
05-01-2013 03:47
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Camilla is doing a great naked handthong session now...with constant handthong shows from lori bs is miles ahead of the other channels!
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 04:00 by anchorman.)
05-01-2013 04:00
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Don't forget to mention she was dripping with oil running down those legs of hers! and Georgie feeding her pony some knickers, unbelievable tekkers! Then to top it all off Jada the rubber band lady doing things only a gymnast should be able to do! Best night in a long time!

Talkin of Jada she got herself some Noobs? there looking pretty tasty i gotta say?!

Hopefully babestation can bring back some old faces like kandi, and ella who are wasted on other channels.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 05:19 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
05-01-2013 05:08
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

WOW just been through BS and Blue recordings last night and Must say im stunned was expecting BS to be the lolly badcock show and dont think i saw her on it til the end just Camilla Gerogie D and Wow jada

Dont think i seen as good complete show since 2010? of course always been little sections or 1 or 2 girls a night but this was complete. if bs keep this up im going to have to get an aerial so i can hook my dvd recorder to record the 3rd Channel cos bet i missed something good on bsxtra last night or was it wall to wall lolly

BS you can keep the OSG and other selling stuff if u give us tonight on a daily basis

already my channel of 2013 if you can keep it up and you dont shoot yourselfs in the foot by getting rid of half the lineup again

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-01-2013 10:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

j
(05-01-2013 05:08 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Don't forget to mention she was dripping with oil running down those legs of hers! and Georgie feeding her pony some knickers, unbelievable tekkers! Then to top it all off Jada the rubber band lady doing things only a gymnast should be able to do! Best night in a long time!

Talkin of Jada she got herself some Noobs? there looking pretty tasty i gotta say?!

Hopefully babestation can bring back some old faces like kandi, and ella who are wasted on other channels.

how do you know kandi and ella are wasted on other channels, you dont?

i will agree babestation had its best night in a good while and it was great to see jada back on the beds. but its too early to say its the channel of 2013 so far, only 5 days into 2013. it has carried on from its strong finish to 2012 though and if it carries on like this then it is in with a strong shout of getting channel of the year 2013

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 11:43 by Rammyrascal.)
05-01-2013 11:42
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Some fucking great performing last night ruined by their fucking awful webstreams. Just no point recording this shit anymore.
05-01-2013 15:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(05-01-2013 15:28 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Some fucking great performing last night ruined by their fucking awful webstreams. Just no point recording this shit anymore.

True, the BS streams currently seem to have extremely variable quality. I've rarely bothered with them lately, even on the occasions they're reasonably OK. Rather record straight from the box now, OSGs/interruptions and all.

Wonder if they're even aware of it, or care, to fix?
05-01-2013 16:31
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

have u tried using the Rampant tv one is that any better

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-01-2013 16:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV