babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I think it is safe to say more people will be watching BS tonight on tv than any other channel , so in terms of tv viewing figures it is probably the most popular and widely viewed babe channel on tv , whether that translates into more over all revenue isn't certain, but presumably more viewers translates into more people possibly phoning in, listening in, down loading picks/vids etc .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 23:02 by mr mystery.)
02-01-2013 23:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Which has allready been pointed out Babestation at the moment is the one channel that is currently leading the way. It has a platform on SKY and is also the only one that is also broadcasting all 3 channels plus BabestationX on the freeview platform.

It's also true that this is the channel that is widely used when anybody in the public likes to make a joke regarding this type of entertainment.

Studio66 and RLC have both lost ground. Fact - They are both no longer broadcasting on the freeview platform.

Also Babestation is now into it's 11th year. It was was the first of it's kind in the UK aswell as being one of the very first in Europe too.

Like it or loathe it but the rest are simply just clones.
02-01-2013 23:07
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(02-01-2013 20:43 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Honesty is one thing but hatred for a channel. Hate is a very strong word. To use the word hate towards Babestation I will therefore assume that you want nothing more than to see the demise of it.

Fair enough like I said the channels may disappoint at times but you seem to have an almost unbridled hatred of the lot of them.

I've truncated your post to address just these two points.

No, I don't want to see the demise of BS - that would be selfish and unnecessary. Would I care if it disappeared? Well no, but that's not the same as actively wanting to see that happen. Oh and bare in mind, if they come good with the new license rumour, by this time next week I may be declaring BS the greatest of them all. My fickleness knows no bounds.

I don't hate all the channels. They frustrate and annoy me because they're now less than a shadow of their former self, but none of what is said on a forum such as this should be taken seriously. That's not to suggest people don't mean what they say, but that when all's said and done it doesn't matter one way or another - they're just people's opinions about a group of insignificant adult channels, end of.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 23:30 by StanTheMan.)
02-01-2013 23:18
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation may be leading the way but atleast they could think about upgrading their sets, should get rid of the beds and their pointless advertising of pics
02-01-2013 23:47
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(02-01-2013 23:07 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Which has allready been pointed out Babestation at the moment is the one channel that is currently leading the way. It has a platform on SKY and is also the only one that is also broadcasting all 3 channels plus BabestationX on the freeview platform.

It's also true that this is the channel that is widely used when anybody in the public likes to make a joke regarding this type of entertainment.

Studio66 and RLC have both lost ground. Fact - They are both no longer broadcasting on the freeview platform.

Also Babestation is now into it's 11th year. It was was the first of it's kind in the UK aswell as being one of the very first in Europe too.

Like it or loathe it but the rest are simply just clones.

They are not my favourite channel by a long way but I reckon the Scottishfella just about got this right.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
02-01-2013 23:56
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Seems there's a lot of personal opinions trying to outweigh reality....
.....I've been a fan of Cellcast shows since 2005, watching Natalie Springer, Yvette Merriman & Morgan on Freeview show Party People, allnight show, similar format to current 9 'til 10 shows, which after a break evolved into Party Girls, production/presentation quality was dire, I didn't have SKY, so spent more time watching TVX/Red Hot.

Not having SKY I was no wiser, both shows non-topless, yet there was always a buzz, girls seldom off the phone, so something Cellcast is doing must be right even if it doesn't please some on this forum; I've just watched Geri on the phones for 95 minutes, including very swift channel change (supposed to be on mic duties) & can recall seeing her topless for 1st time on Party Girls just before Xmas 4 years ago when the topless ban was lifted, she ain't got the biggest tits or the prettiest face & despite the flack she gets on here, after 5 years she's still on the BS frontline.

There you have it, BS still are the benchmark, if only they'd move the studio out of the fuckin' garden shed they've been using for last 10 years.

03-01-2013 00:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ill say again how do you know for a fact that babestation is the best of the channels and is leading the way and the other channels have lost ground. where's the evidence? have you got all the stats for the channels answer you dont have it and probably never will have it. just cause its been around the longest, gets mentioned the most on mainstream tv and is on sky and freeview it doesnt mean its the best

lots of people out there who prefer the other babeschannels than babestation

Piper Niven Superfan
03-01-2013 00:50
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Yes lots of people may prefer other channels rammy, but all the signs are showing even more prefer babestation, theres also a reason why it's been around the longest..

Think of it this way you've got walkers crisps or Golden Wonder crisps, yes we have no hard evidence or official figures of sales ect but we all know which is the most popular and the majority of peoples favourite...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
03-01-2013 01:01
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(03-01-2013 00:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ill say again how do you know for a fact that babestation is the best of the channels and is leading the way and the other channels have lost ground. where's the evidence? have you got all the stats for the channels answer you dont have it and probably never will have it. just cause its been around the longest, gets mentioned the most on mainstream tv and is on sky and freeview it doesnt mean its the best

lots of people out there who prefer the other babeschannels than babestation

The only stat that we have on here is the forum vote for channel of the year. In 2012 and 2011 Babestation finished in third place. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2013 01:14 by Chilly.)
03-01-2013 01:14
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Babestation may've been first on the block and established the template, but things were taken to the next level in terms of sleekness and production values and high-octane glam when Bang Babes got fully into its stride, a channel that didn't look like a clone of anything (Elite/S66 have of course carried on in the same vein). BS ended up morphing into a channel that did (and still does) things in a way that resembled the BB approach; it didn't pan-out the other way.
03-01-2013 01:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV