babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Stan many have accused me of living in the past which I do to a certain degree. Agree Babestar TV was a great show as was the old FTA sexstation TV shows.

Although they are currently not at the strength which we all want them to be at, they do nonetheless offer great entertainment on many a night.

Honesty is one thing but hatred for a channel. Hate is a very strong word. To use the word hate towards Babestation I will therefore assume that you want nothing more than to see the demise of it.

Fair enough like I said the channels may disappoint at times but you seem to have an almost unbridled hatred of the lot of them.

It's also worth pointing out that a lot of us go to the lengths to provide caps for this forum only to then have to read comments which are so negative they are beyond belief.

Fair enough be critical of the channels but the word hate is such a strong word I feel it oversteps the mark with regards to an opinion.
02-01-2013 20:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fernandez esperanda how do you know babestation is the most popular channel. just because you say it is doesnt mean it is. also wouldnt say people are jumping on a hate babestation band wagon. whilst there are people who do hate babestation, babestation does have its faults that really annoy people like the mic girl, the hard selling of pics, vids and bsx, the osg's and seemingly the same babes on over and over again and they have a right to express their opinion. also there are people on here who are biased towards babestation and wont say a positive word about the other channels which annoys the fans of the other channels who then react back stick up for the other channels

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 21:45 by Rammyrascal.)
02-01-2013 21:29
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

(02-01-2013 21:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  fernandez esperanda how do you know babestation is the most popular channel. just because you say it is doesnt mean it is. also wouldnt say people are jumping on a hate babestation band wagon. whilst there are people who do hate babestation, babestation does have its faults that really annoy people like the mic girl, the hard selling of pics, vids and bsx, the osg's and seemingly the same babes on over and over again and they have a right to express their opinion. also there are people on here who are biased towards babestation and wont say a positive word about the other channels which annoys the fans of the other channels who then react back stick up for the other channels

But equally you say the same thing about the other channels, does any one truly know who is or who is the most popular unless there facts and figures to show this. At the end of the day does it truly matter who is more popular as long as your personally enjoying that particular channel.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-01-2013 21:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

indeed kalel no one truly knows who is the most popular channel unless there are facts and figures to prove this. agree with your second point too

Piper Niven Superfan
02-01-2013 21:44
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(02-01-2013 21:34 )kalel76 Wrote:  But equally you say the same thing about the other channels, does any one truly know who is or who is the most popular unless there facts and figures to show this. At the end of the day does it truly matter who is more popular as long as your personally enjoying that particular channel.

Yeah, no one has a clue how the channels compare in terms of call stats, revenue, number of viewers and other crucial stats needed in order to gauge their true popularity. What you get on here is nothing more than an endless fanboy war over which channel is the best.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 21:46 by Chilly.)
02-01-2013 21:45
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Im not a fanboy of any channel, if you read many of the posts i have made about babestation you'd see that I tell it as it is and on many occasions have commented on poor performances, annoying mic girls, and so forth, infact i despise fanboys, people who will never say a bad word about certain channels or girls ect really, these people need to grow a spine.

As for me not knowing officially the most popular channel, your right I couldn't officially tell you who that is, but if you look at the basics such as mainstream recognition, magazine articles, adverts, pisstakes on TV, biggest named girls, word of mouth, webshows, websites, different avenues in which a channel is able to bring in money such as webcams, encrypted channels, an apprentice channel, babestation to the majority would be on top.

I give other channels credit when it's due, but the one thing i don't do is single out and target a specific channel and constantly try and throw as many negatives at it as possible unlike a select few on these forums who seem to love throwing negative comments at babestation, for example that clown yesterday who compared a naked lori, legs spread using the handthong to a dayshow...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 22:10 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
02-01-2013 22:03
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^think that sums it up nicely.

02-01-2013 22:29
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

who gives a toss whos better than who, i just decide if theres a girl on i like and she is putting in a good performance then that will do for me , doesnt matter what channel shes on, its starting to sound like football team banter on here , and to be honest sounds a little childish , there seems to be more maoning on here now than six months ago , the channels all be it have improved since then a little , so enjoy what you can of them now, later on this year we might well have something to moan about if they turn sour on us again !
02-01-2013 22:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree with what your saying about why babestation could be seen to be the top babechannel fernandez, whenever babeshows are mentioned on mainstream tv it's pretty much always babestation. but it could quite easily not be the top babechannel. who knows

also no need to have a go at other forum members by calling them clowns and telling them to get a spine, going to get a lot of forum members backs up and massive spats will happen

Piper Niven Superfan
02-01-2013 22:38
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation is a strong brand name, which is the main reason why it is more recognisable to the public than the others. It's the only one of the big three channels that sums up what it is by name. Doesn't necessarily mean that they're the most successful channel, though.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 22:54 by -PJ-.)
02-01-2013 22:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV