babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(02-01-2013 15:18 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Of all the members of this forum that watch the babestations on a regular basis, what percentage would actually call the shows? Surely at the premium rates that are charged it is going to be a very small minority. Because I for one would find it impossible to find that sort of money, especially when money is so tight.

I agree, although I have called daytime only (cuz my sex talk is rubbish). Have not called in nearly a year.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
02-01-2013 16:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-01-2013 15:18 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Of all the members of this forum that watch the babestations on a regular basis, what percentage would actually call the shows? Surely at the premium rates that are charged it is going to be a very small minority. Because I for one would find it impossible to find that sort of money, especially when money is so tight.

i have called the shows but not for a very long time for various reasons

Piper Niven Superfan
02-01-2013 19:19
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

I've only phoned three or four times at most. Used to text a fair bit though, back when the shows were more presenter driven and interactive (it helped back then that babes like Alicia Rhodes, Karina Currie and Emily Dean were on; presenters who actually seemed to appreciate and respond more willingly to requests that weren't couched in near-incomprehensible txt spk). Maybe things will drop off enough phone-wise for some of the channels to reassess the value of texting.
02-01-2013 19:31
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

My assessment of last night shows went as follows.

Babestation - Great night allround with cracking performances from Lori, Gina and Brook.

Studio66 - Offered very little. On paper not a bad line up but all the models proved to be a massive disappointment.

RLC - All I can say is thank fuck they had one model who actually gave a shit. Step forward Jennifer Jade Smile Proving just why she was voted as the Queen of RLC.

Storm - Pathetic and lame from the word go.

xxXpanded TV - No idea why the channel has X in the title. Anything but. It's miles behind the rest. Only on air I suspect because the calls are still dirt cheap.

From what I viewed last night there was hardly if any distinction between the day and nightshow from the majority of the channels.

No wonder ofcom seem to think that kid's watch the show's because I'm beginning to wonder the same thing myself these days when I see nights as tame as this happening so consistently.
02-01-2013 19:35
HoneyRocks Online
Honey Monster

OFCOM and phone ins cover all phone numbers, not just premium rate ones. Where I work our on air competitions are all normal standard phone numbers, but the same tight stringent rules apply.

Same for competitions and other listener participation stuff using email, text, Facebook, Skype etc.

Rules on phone in things are very strict and it's fair to say these days the babechannels get away with an awful lot!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
02-01-2013 19:43
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

What are you on about?

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
02-01-2013 19:47
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(02-01-2013 19:35 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Babestation - Great night allround with cracking performances from Lori, Gina and Brook.

xxXpanded TV - No idea why the channel has X in the title. Anything but. It's miles behind the rest. Only on air I suspect because the calls are still dirt cheap.

I've already expressed my dislike of Lori so I won't go there again. As a few have already said, BS haven't had a 'great night' for about 8 years. I've grown to hate the channel with an unbridled passion.

xxXpanded. It's weird, but for as long as these channels have been around, there's always been one that I consider utterly pointless, and right now this is the one. It's so insignificant it barely justifies its slot on Sky.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 19:51 by StanTheMan.)
02-01-2013 19:50
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

I fail to see why people are all jumping on the "hate babestation wagon", Guess it's just an easy way for the unopinionated and less imaginative people to try and gain a little popularity on here? Either that or they can't think of any positive things to say about the other channels so they find it easier to try and pick faults with the most popular channel that is babestation, fairplay some people do put together a decent case for their favoured channel, but then there's also a lot of people who can't even think of anything to say thats constructive at all and just thank other posts... That to me suggests they are either to cowardly to voice their own opinion or simply haven't got a valid argument and are simply just fanboys.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 20:12 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
02-01-2013 20:10
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(02-01-2013 19:50 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I've already expressed my dislike of Lori so I won't go there again. As a few have already said, BS haven't had a 'great night' for about 8 years. I've grown to hate the channel with an unbridled passion.

BS enjoys the odd moment (usually when Lori's got a night off, and/or Lacey/Cherri or Gracie is/are on), but as some of those who have been tuning in for a long time will concur, it's drifted further away from what it used to be than any other channel. Too much chop/change, ingratiating slickness etc, these days. It used to be a spontaneous, ramshackle joy!
02-01-2013 20:16
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(02-01-2013 20:16 )Addison Wrote:  It used to be a spontaneous, ramshackle joy!

But you have to go back a long way for that. As you hint at, though, it's far too polished and commercial now. There's just no sense that anything surprising may happen, or that any of the girls are about to get out of control. It's run like a finely tuned machine and it's precisely this that I hate about it. There's always a strong sense that there's a dozen techs behind the scenes, monitoring the girls and directing other staff to make sure everything runs smoothly. Babeshows SHOULD be cheap. They SHOULD be simple and they above everything else they SHOULD be spontaneous.

If anyone wants to know what a babe channel should be like, go dig up some old clips of Babestar.
02-01-2013 20:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV