babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
I thought last nights show was ok but we saw the return of airplay rather than actual contact,also camera kept moving away from the action and we only saw Beth fully but not Flick which was a shame,lets hope whoever is on tonights show performs to an equal proper level.

im always open to positive change
12-12-2012 12:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, Beth was excellent, and flick was damn good too. I can understand if Flick doesn't want to show the full bsx, but it would have been brilliant if she had.
Given her level limit, I thought last night was really good, and just what bsx should be doing.
12-12-2012 12:55
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

[split] BabestationX - Caps (Only)
Dionne naked with oil!!! Yes please Big Grin More if you wouldn't mind Miss Mendez

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
12-12-2012 14:38
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

So no bsx live tonight,does anyone know whats happened.

im always open to positive change
12-12-2012 19:00
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^^^^ I haven't got a clue what's happening, iv'e just checked the BSX schedule for tonight myself and was surprised to see no live shows scheduled , what's more surprising is that many of the recorded films on tonight are the ones shown before on the old BS Xtreme show, so it looks like tonight they have decided to go back to the way they did things when BS Xtreme first started ie , just recorded stuff with no live segments .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 19:10 by mr mystery.)
12-12-2012 19:07
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

personal opinion camilla and dionne the 2 that put the x in babestion x no idea as to no solo night from camilla for ages the other month megan did state they get rid of the girls not popular but keep the ones that are liked seems to me they did the opposite eg ava blue ree petra magan coxx and tommie jo did brilliantly on x no live at all by looks of it tonight looks like abroath v celtic cocoa and then early to bed
12-12-2012 19:54
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(12-12-2012 19:07 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^^^^ I haven't got a clue what's happening, iv'e just checked the BSX schedule for tonight myself and was surprised to see no live shows scheduled , what's more surprising is that many of the recorded films on tonight are the ones shown before on the old BS Xtreme show, so it looks like tonight they have decided to go back to the way they did things when BS Xtreme first started ie , just recorded stuff with no live segments .

Maybe they have read page upon page of complaint's on here and realised the majority of shows on X aren't up to scratch and have decided to give stop them until they come up with a way to please us.

Either that or they have read the comments about people saying they won't be buying X again ect ect so they are trying to be smart and taking the live shows off X for a while, then in a few weeks put them on again to tempt us all back!

After all, most of us just moan 90% of the time about the shows, so we shouldn't really be too dissappointed, we can't constantly say that liveshows on X are shit and so on and then moan when they take them off us...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 20:09 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
12-12-2012 20:06
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(12-12-2012 19:07 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^^^^ I haven't got a clue what's happening, iv'e just checked the BSX schedule for tonight myself and was surprised to see no live shows scheduled , what's more surprising is that many of the recorded films on tonight are the ones shown before on the old BS Xtreme show, so it looks like tonight they have decided to go back to the way they did things when BS Xtreme first started ie , just recorded stuff with no live segments .

MAYBE, they are looking to see who pays for tonight, to see of anyone wants the films?

personally, the films are as welcome as a dose of the clap!

the last two nights have been really good, and bsx were doing well, so maybe a few words of explanation from them?
12-12-2012 20:07
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(12-12-2012 20:06 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Maybe they have read page upon page of complaint's on here and realised the majority of shows on X aren't up to scratch and have decided to give us a break.

Either that or they have read the comments about people saying they won't be buying X again ect ect so they are trying to be smart and taking the live shows off X after all, all we honestly do is moan 90% of the time about the shows, so we shouldn't really be too dissappointed, we can't constantly say that liveshows on X are shit and so on and then moan when they take them off us...

Got to agree. when they are crap, everyone screams at them, but when they do well, a few say so, but the rest either still moan or just keep quiet.
If you can criticise when they deserve to be criticised, at least have the fairness to acknowledge when they get it right.

be fair, otherwise, why should they bother to respond to comments on this forum.

Oh wait, they dont. Now I wonder why not.

Play fair.
12-12-2012 20:26
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Yep we can complain but its only fair to say when they shock us and get it right.
12-12-2012 20:40

babestation xtra