babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Newcomer of the year (Grand Final)

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Newcomer of the year (*Grand Final*)
i have tried to do something for all the right reasons but it seams clear many don't agree with how i have gone about things

so all i can think is the ask you the people who have voted do you want the 3 dubious votes counted or not, i will pm every on who voted to see what the majority want

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-12-2012 22:27
Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

I agree that it does look dodgy when there are three accounts which hadn't posted before the competition (three years in one case) suddenly jump out of the woodwork and vote. However, if they were proven to be unfair, then they would have had a moderator's notice attached to them stating that they should be discounted. That's what happened last year in the Ultimate Daytime Babe poll, when an IP check showed that the same person had voted twice using different accounts.

To be honest the result itself doesn't matter anymore to me. By getting to the final. both Olivia and Jodie have got some well-deserved recognition for their performances on their respective channels this year. What does matter is what can be done to make any future competitions completely transparent and fair. I personally would have a rule that only votes from members that have posted previously should count, and only votes from accounts created before the original competition announcement (just like for the Forum Awards). Also, a clear tie-break rule has to be established. I see snookered has done that already for the Daytime competition.

I hope the problems over this final don't stop winsaw from running any future competitions. He's done a great job, and it is a thankless task trying to be fair to everyone.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
08-12-2012 22:30
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(08-12-2012 22:27 )winsaw Wrote:  so all i can think is the ask you the people who have voted do you want the 3 dubious votes counted or not, i will pm every on who voted to see what the majority want

I may be late to the party as i have not been following this thread but what was the reason for not including these three votes that you think were dubious surely you could have asked a Mod to do a IP check on the three dodgy votes to see if they were legit or not

Bazinga!
08-12-2012 22:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(08-12-2012 22:26 )mr williams Wrote:  You still haven't answered the question of what PROOF you have that the three votes were fraudulent, and what gives YOU the right to disqualify them? Scotsman queried them in the thread when they were posted so if you were going to disqualify them why didn't you say so at the time?

And in case you hadn't noticed, I voted for Olivia, but I would much rather be on the losing side than win by sharp practise.

first off stop SHOUTING

just open up the accounts and have a look at them you can see they don't look right

what gave me the right to disqualify them, let me think o yes i was running it Rolleyes

i still think i did the right thing as i believe you have to keep an eye on who is voting to keep it fair for the majority

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-12-2012 22:37
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

I haven't been following this thread before now, but I'll have my say anyway. Smile Any suspicious votes should surely have been reported to the moderators for them to investigate and if necessary removed from the thread. If the votes were not removed from the thread and allowed to stand then they should have been counted. winsaw has said he disqualified the 3 votes, but in fact the votes were left there and allowed to stand.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 22:51 by admiral decker.)
08-12-2012 22:49
Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

Right, What's going on & Where are these 3 votes ?

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
08-12-2012 23:31
Charlemagne Offline

It seems to be unclear as to who has which girl has won.

Maybe we should toss-up, draw lots or pull straws. Rolleyes

If we were the government we'd order an enquiry and get Lord Leveson to spend three years writing a report and then we could ignore the findings.

But in the end it's only a competition, it doesn't really matter who won.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 23:45 by Charlemagne.)
08-12-2012 23:38
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

We can take the Father Ted approach "ah sure they both have lovely bottoms"

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
08-12-2012 23:41
LODOS Offline
Provehito in Altum

why dont we all just vote again?
08-12-2012 23:49
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

Does posting for the first time automatically make someone dubious? Remember that 81% of members are still to make their first post.
09-12-2012 00:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV