babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
not for me then it wasnt. i got the impression dani and karina were doing bsx and normal bs in between their live bsx shows. which seemed to be the case when they did they one stint on normal bs, they would do a stint on bs, then do a bsx show, a stint back on normal bs to plug the next bsx show and so on.

also will there be any more former bs babes & bs legends on this week for the 10th anniversary celebrations?

Piper Niven Superfan
04-12-2012 18:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(04-12-2012 18:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not for me then it wasnt. i got the impression dani and karina were doing bsx and normal bs in between their live bsx shows. which seemed to be the case when they did they one stint on normal bs, they would do a stint on bs, then do a bsx show, a stint back on normal bs to plug the next bsx show and so on.

a

Dani and Karina were mainly booked in to do the BSX show but they did appear on the normal BS channel before BSX started , the live BSX shows start at 11.30pm and finish at 3.30am with breaks in between , so you were never likely to see a lot of them on regular channels during this time, i told you that yesterday in a previous post, they can't be on 2 channels at the same time, both did appear on the regular BS1 channel later in the night as well as early on, Dani appeared on BS1 just after 2am and was on solo for about 35 mins or so, Karina also appeared on BS1 at around 3.10am and did a solo section .
You could always have watched the BSX show online if you wanted to see more of them, you have said in the past that you have watched stuff online including MFC and Shebang i believe .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 19:19 by mr mystery.)
04-12-2012 18:54
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

i just had a look at the post mark made http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1175070 definately got the understanding would be more on BSX than anywhere else

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-12-2012 19:01
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^^ Some people either can't read a post properly, or don't want to.
04-12-2012 19:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nice try smc at the subtle dig at me, failed miserably again. yes i did see that post hannahspet that mark did and i did get the impression as well that dani and karina would be on just bsx. but then when they their stint on main babestation last night at 10pm-10:45pm, i then got the impression that they would now be doing bsx and then inbetween bsx shows they would do a stint on main bs to plug the next bs show and so on

i didnt watch bsx last night as i knew id probably get bombarded with marketing texts etc as id have to give bs my mobile no or email to get the pin to watch it free

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 20:17 by Rammyrascal.)
04-12-2012 20:16
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(04-12-2012 20:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nice try smc at the subtle dig at me, failed miserably again. yes i did see that post hannahspet that mark did and i did get the impression as well that dani and karina would be on just bsx. but then when they their stint on main babestation last night at 10pm-10:45pm, i then got the impression that they would now be doing bsx and then inbetween bsx shows they would do a stint on main bs to plug the next bs show and so on

They did do a stint on the regular BS channel in between their stints on BSX , i said that in my previous post
You do realise that the second live BSX show starts only around 15mins after the first one finishes, BSX is broadcast from a different downstairs studio from regular BS shows, so the girls don't have much time to stay long on the regular channels before they have to leave to start their next live BSX show , that's why the girls usually only appear for a few seconds on the regular channels to promote them selves appearing on BSX and don't generally appear on the regular channel beds in between their live BSX segments .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 23:53 by mr mystery.)
04-12-2012 20:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

babestation is mentioned on celebrity juice on itv2 in 10 minutes at 22:50

no i didnt realise the shows on bsx were so close together. i thought they were like they were on babestation xtreme when it used to be 3 live shows usually around 11pm, 1am & 3am and before each stint the bs xtreme babes did a stint on the bs beds to plug the shows

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 23:42 by Rammyrascal.)
04-12-2012 23:40
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(04-12-2012 23:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  babestation is mentioned on celebrity juice on itv2 in 10 minutes at 22:50

Slow News Day?
05-12-2012 00:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nah kate middleton's having a baby!!!!!!!! Smile just saying incase people havent seen it

Piper Niven Superfan
05-12-2012 01:21
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

have to say thought was a good night last night sure people will disagree but liked the fact they seem to have the same two girls keep to the same channel and good mix of the girls liked the 2 new girls on Xtra all night is it cody and beth. i even watched X only cos tammy and gracie was on Wink and quite liked that as well (sure 99% u will disagree though)

sure normal service will be resumed tonight thought

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2012 09:34 by HannahsPet.)
06-12-2012 09:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV