rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
how much is it to call from mobile phone
04-12-2012 00:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
poliku Offline

anyone got a code for the online one? i don't exactly wanna get all the promo stuff, and i don't have freeview so i can't get code from there!
04-12-2012 00:14
Pinkman Offline

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get a code for the online stream without using a phone, or if someone's kind enough to offer one up. The weather knocked out my freeview yesterday so I only have sky, and my phone contract ran out a couple of weeks ago so I'm in a bit of a bind.

Any help would be great guys. Sorry to be a jackass with my first post.

Edit: Never mind. Just managed to fix the TV by restoring factory settings.

Edit again: Ok I was wrong, it wants me to unlock on my TV with a pin that I get via text now. You'd think they'd have more than one option for this.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 00:32 by Pinkman.)
04-12-2012 00:25
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2012 00:03 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  how much is it to call from mobile phone

depends on the network vodafone number checker says its 60p a min Orange says its £1.00 a min guessing 02 will be about 60p

jst dont use the short code as thats the same as it always is

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 00:41 by HannahsPet.)
04-12-2012 00:40
Proj Offline
Senior Poster

Where's Ms Tyler????
04-12-2012 05:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

paige tyler i presume youre on about? she left babestation early this year, announced she was going to elitetv/studio66tv, ended up not going to elitetv/studio66tv and is concentrating on her modelling etc away from the shows, apparently isnt going to return to the shows

dissapointed with how little screentime the bs legends, dani and karina got last night on main babestation. for the time i was watching babestation from 9pm-2am when i went to bed. i only saw dani & karina on the main bs beds once, 10pm-10:45pm and that was it. yes they were on bsx's free night but not everyone can watch bsx, either because they havent got freeview or they cant watch on a computer either because they havent got fast enough internet or they dont have a computer. hope if their is more legends on this week that they get more time on main bs

Piper Niven Superfan
04-12-2012 09:59
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

must admit last night wasnt that good for me mind you none of my old faves were not on although good to see karina on screen for the little time she was on the free shows

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-12-2012 17:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

last night was alright for me hannahspet apart from the lack of screen time on the main bs shows dani oneal and karina currie got

Piper Niven Superfan
04-12-2012 17:59
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

When are they going to realize that 6 babes across 3 channels does not work. You have one girl, (usually lori or one of the twins) with a whole channel to their selves and 2 girls having to share the beds on the other channels. 2 babes on 1 bed are boring shows now days (which is mainly down to ofcom) and the girls are limited in their movement and just sit their talking on the phone looking like daytime babes. Having 3 girls with 1 girl on each channel and a mic girl floating to cover when ever the girls go on a break would be much better.

I shudder to think what it would be like if the current babestation team were put in charge of managing a football team! only 1 average player would be allowed possession of the ball while 1 half of the team just sit on the bench and the other half just run around in circles on the pitch.
04-12-2012 18:01
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2012 17:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  last night was alright for me hannahspet apart from the lack of screen time on the main bs shows dani oneal and karina currie got

Dani and Karina were there for the BSX show thought that was clear

04-12-2012 18:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV