Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Fishface Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(26-11-2012 13:47 )mr mystery Wrote:  I can honestly say i watch RLC/Playboy much less these days than i have done for a long time, there was a time when RLC was probably the first channel i would switch on ,
RLC these days only have a very small number of girls that can keep me interest for long ..

whereas if I look at this week's rota I would categorise the girls as

called before / will call again 6
called before / maybe call again 7
not called before / maybe will 5
called before / will never again 7
not called before / never will 8

which means on any day/night I've a fair chance of calling

One person's views, whether mine or yours, means nothing. It's whether there are more at my end of the scale rather than yours that counts
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 21:40 by Fishface.)
26-11-2012 21:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-11-2012 21:38 )Fishface Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 13:47 )mr mystery Wrote:  I can honestly say i watch RLC/Playboy much less these days than i have done for a long time, there was a time when RLC was probably the first channel i would switch on ,
RLC these days only have a very small number of girls that can keep me interest for long ..

whereas if I look at this week's rota I would categorise the girls as

called before / will call again 6
called before / maybe call again 7
not called before / maybe will 5
called before / will never again 7
not called before / never will 8

which means on any day/night I've a fair chance of calling

One person's views, whether mine or yours, means nothing. It's whether there are more at my end of the scale rather than yours that counts

My views mean something to me mate, all what matters to me is whether i watch or like the present girls on RLC , sadly these days there is a diminishing number of girls that make me want to watch the RLC channels, like i said i have followed some ex RLC girls to their new channels , if ex RLC girls like Lexi Lowe , Dionne, Mendez Tori Lee , Jemma Jey , Denni, Bailey, Brooke, Hazel, etc were still at RLC then i would find the RLC channels much more interesting and watch them more, i'm not really bothered what girls other people like or watch/call at RLC, i watch or don't watch the babe channels depending on whether they interest me or not and not because someone else finds them interesting ,so for me personally my likes/dislikes are the only ones that count .

Like i said i'm watching RLC less and less these day's and the main reason is quite a few of the girls i used to regularly watch on RLC are now elsewhere, that's all i was saying .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2012 00:13 by mr mystery.)
26-11-2012 22:54
Fishface Offline
Senior Poster

(26-11-2012 22:54 )mr mystery Wrote:  My views mean something to me mate,

Yes, of course they do

What I'm saying is that they mean fuck all to RLC if they're not in tune with a sizable proportion of everybody else
26-11-2012 23:14
mr mystery Away

^^^ Well you are right there mate, my preference of girls or if i watch RLC or not means fuck all to RLC, i'm not bothered if it does or not to be honest, in my original post i was mealy saying that due to the fact that some of my favourite girls have now left RLC i now watch the RLC channels less than i did when they were there, i now watch and spend money with the channels these girls now work for .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2012 00:11 by mr mystery.)
26-11-2012 23:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

rlc have just been mentioned on channel 5 show the wright stuff in the newspaper section. they mentioned the story of the playboy tv promotional lorry in devon promoting rlc/playboytv

Piper Niven Superfan
30-11-2012 11:19
SIGΣΑ Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry to intervene but why does Freesat have a poor variety of girls ???

I mean most of the time I watch, if it's not Dannii Harwood from 22:00PM till bloody 05:30AM. It'll either be Jennifer Jade or Lucy Zara which I have no interest in !!!

It's ridiculous annoyed

And no I don't have SKY, I hate SKY and do not want SKY. So my only options are not watch at all, or watch online which I shouldn't have to...

It's bad enough having 1 of the Babestation channels and there no different with Lori Buckby or Lolly Badcock always on...
03-12-2012 22:40
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

so were did your favorite girl come in the queen of RLC comp, as last year its a top 20, and makes some interesting reading, for example never would have thought you would get 2 day girls in the top 4

1) Jennifer Jade

2) Mikaela Witt

3) Dannii Harwood

4) Jenna Hoskins

5) Lexi Lowe

6) Kandi Kay

7) Lucy Zara

8) Ree Petra

9) Rachel Taylor, Ruby Summers

10) Lucy Summers, Levi

11) Savanna Mai, Ava Blue

12) Olivia, Sienna

13) Mellie

14) Siobhan Hughes

15) Paige Green, Holly McGuire

16) Zoe Stollery

17) Bailey Cream, Brook Little

18) TeeJay, Lynda Leigh

19) Dionne Mendez, Amy Lu

20) Belle

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-12-2012 01:24
dogman Offline

(03-12-2012 22:40 )SIGΣΑ Wrote:  Sorry to intervene but why does Freesat have a poor variety of girls ???

I mean most of the time I watch, if it's not Dannii Harwood from 22:00PM till bloody 05:30AM. It'll either be Jennifer Jade or Lucy Zara which I have no interest in !!!

It's ridiculous annoyed

And no I don't have SKY, I hate SKY and do not want SKY. So my only options are not watch at all, or watch online which I shouldn't have to...

It's bad enough having 1 of the Babestation channels and there no different with Lori Buckby or Lolly Badcock always on...
If you have got freesat,you should be able to pick up all the channels,you just have to tune them in manually,are you confusing freesat with freeview,which is completely different.If you want PM me and I'll send you the TP settings for Freesat.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 05:03 by dogman.)
04-12-2012 04:55
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(04-12-2012 01:24 )winsaw Wrote:  so were did your favorite girl come in the queen of RLC comp, as last year its a top 20, and makes some interesting reading, for example never would have thought you would get 2 day girls in the top 4
*cough* it's a top 28 and you know it *cough*

But hey, thanks all the same Cool

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-12-2012 09:33
gerard.acer Offline
Apprentice Poster

Gutted about Playboy Chat finishing on freeview. Used to like watching it before going to work early in the morning.

Need a sky box I think.
04-12-2012 16:49

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL