babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
unfair to attack the channels and babes schmoo, they can only do what the ofcom rules will let them do. nothing the babes or the channel can do about it. also there is upskirt action on nights. paige turnah on elite usually does a stint in the office each night she's on in which she wears a skirt/dress and will bend over the desk for some upskirt action. babes on other channels do occasionally do upskirt action too the shows have to cater for everyone not just you with your specific taste as thats how theyll make the most money. if they just focus on one thing, theyll lose money

if you dont like the shows then dont watch them if there's nothing for you

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 17:17 by Rammyrascal.)
26-11-2012 17:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

We all know its Ofcom rules its been said on many threads.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 17:18 by *Kal-El*.)
26-11-2012 17:17
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-11-2012 17:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the shows have to cater for everyone not just you with your specific taste
Even if he's a caller?...

(26-11-2012 14:29 )schmoo Wrote:  so i thought, okay, i’ll try a call and see...

So apparently the channel's care just about the callers but only if their desires fit in with the wider viewing audience?
26-11-2012 17:39
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(26-11-2012 17:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  unfair to attack the channels and babes schmoo, they can only do what the ofcom rules will let them do. nothing the babes or the channel can do about it. also there is upskirt action on nights. paige turnah on elite usually does a stint in the office each night she's on in which she wears a skirt/dress and will bend over the desk for some upskirt action. babes on other channels do occasionally do upskirt action too the shows have to cater for everyone not just you with your specific taste as thats how theyll make the most money. if they just focus on one thing, theyll lose money

if you dont like the shows then dont watch them if there's nothing for you

(26-11-2012 17:17 )kalel76 Wrote:  We all know its Ofcom rules its been said on many threads.

Rammy, i’ve already told you your posts wind me up (and that’s being polite) - the post of yours above is an exact example why.

I will try to have as a little as possible to do with you on this forum for this reason.

And kalel, your post is almost as ridiculous.

To the both of you, my post was to emphasise precisely the opposite of what you say/”answer” me with. And furthermore, as oklahoma quite rightly points out, i called - do any of you two i wonder?
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 18:41 by schmoo.)
26-11-2012 18:34
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Welcome back, schmoo. Coincidentally I was browsing a thread earlier which featured some of your posts and suddenly realised I hadn't seen you around for about a year.
26-11-2012 19:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes i have called the shows schmoo, i cant at the moment for personal reasons, but i have called them in the past. how are mine and kalel posts ridiculous? we were just saying the ofcom rules dictate what a babe can do. so if a babe wont do what you want (upskirt) then its 99% the rules not allowing her to which is probably why she didnt do it when you asked her too. or the babe themselves wont do it for whatever reason

my other point was that the channels in order to make the most money as they can they have to cater to all tastes and all callers not just what you like

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 19:04 by Rammyrascal.)
26-11-2012 19:00
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I 100% agree with you there schmoo. We all know about ofcom rules and really that doesn't need to be said. It's time to be proactive and not to dwell or state the blatantly obvious (sorry Kalel) and also I'll say it again, hold a defeatist attitude.

As I stated last night, the shows are stumbling along and by that I mean they are still watchable enough to a point but they have lost their spirit from what we were seeing a few years ago.

I also have to concur that Cwpussylover should be the new regulator Big Laugh

Also on the subject of me capping the shows, it isn't showing double standards. I am merely documenting the shows, call it a diary if you wish. It's something I enjoy doing and as I have already stated in my previous post it's completely separate from my views and opinions on the shows.

Last nights shows for me were of particular boredom. Some of the models weren't even getting topless, a lot of them were dressed like it was a dayshow. The 2 for 1's over the course of the weekend have been absolutely shit. Lori and Lolly - Shit. Jessie and Sasha equally as shit.

On the subject of 2 for 1's if current ofcom rules doesn't allow for anything good to come from them then why do they bother with them in the first place. What makes it even more of an insult is when the models themselves tell you just how naughty they are going to be. Total lie and biggest croc of shit one can hear coming from their mouths.

Finally on the subject of if you don't call the show's then why should you be allowed to hold an opinion as gazfc seems to think. Well I'll tell you why. More people would be likely to call the shows if they bucked up their idea's and secondly the channels are also making money from viewers too. Viewing figures also contribute to the channels income. I rest my case.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 19:13 by Scottishbloke.)
26-11-2012 19:11
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(26-11-2012 18:34 )schmoo Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 17:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  unfair to attack the channels and babes schmoo, they can only do what the ofcom rules will let them do.

(26-11-2012 17:17 )kalel76 Wrote:  We all know its Ofcom rules its been said on many threads.

And kalel, your post is almost as ridiculous.

Apologies kalel, your post was not aimed as a reply to mine, but as a (sarcastic) reply to Rammy's.
26-11-2012 19:35
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(26-11-2012 19:00 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Welcome back, schmoo.

~~~

Thanks Stan.

Look forward to reading more of your posts - which'll no doubt start much ado about something!
26-11-2012 19:38
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(26-11-2012 19:11 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Finally on the subject of if you don't call the show's then why should you be allowed to hold an opinion as gazfc seems to think. Well I'll tell you why. More people would be likely to call the shows if they bucked up their idea's and secondly the channels are also making money from viewers too. Viewing figures also contribute to the channels income. I rest my case.

Now did I sat that? Nope I said the channels won't give a fuck about a bunch of people's opinions who don't contribute a single penny to their business.

As for the highlighted bit, how the hell do you figure that?

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 19:45 by gazfc.)
26-11-2012 19:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV