Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
[Image: image-B270_50B02EC0.jpg]
24-11-2012 03:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

will only be 10p a min if you have a BT landline im guessing will be a lot more expensive using mobiles like i get a feeling most of callers to BS use

wonder if using donna duke on promotion means she is coming back mind you its an old pic so might prob not

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 09:05 by HannahsPet.)
24-11-2012 08:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

cant see donna duke coming back to bs. saw brandy brewer on bs last night as she was on bsx. hope this soon means she'll be on nights on main bs

Piper Niven Superfan
24-11-2012 10:39
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I don't think it is beyond the realms of possibility for Donna Duke to make a one off 10 year celebratory appearance on BS and then go back to her regular channel, there seems to be a bit of back and forth movement of girls between BS and a few channels at the moment, so i don't think it's much of a sticking point.

The biggest problem would be Donna's relationship with BS, she publicly slated them on more than one occasion, she accused them of using her ideas for BS Xtra , Donna was interviewed for a job on BS Xtra when it first started up when it was a texting in show, she gave BS her ideas of how the channel should be run, they turned her down for the job and according to Donna used her ideas .
Donna also publicly called some back room staff at BS "inhumane" (her own words) in how they treated some girls when they were let go a few years ago .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 13:07 by mr mystery.)
24-11-2012 12:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah i remember that spat between donna and bs. your right it's probably the main problem with donna possibly makng a return to bs

Piper Niven Superfan
24-11-2012 15:17
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Would be nice to see Dionne Mendez Jodie Cox Karina Currie and Fernanda return for the night
24-11-2012 15:27
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-11-2012 15:27 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Would be nice to see Dionne Mendez Jodie Cox Karina Currie and Fernanda return for the night
i think Karina Currie would return as she is already been doing some shows on sexstation webshow

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
24-11-2012 21:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I think they should let Lori and Lolly get nude together, and interact a bit more!
25-11-2012 01:47
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

What a crap selection of girls tonight, not my cup of tea!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
26-11-2012 03:27
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

Another typically shit line up tonight with the dull predictable night of Lori dominating the shows, getting naked early and staying like that for the rest of the night.

Weeknights for the past year or so haven't really been up to much but you would always know that the weekend would make up for it because you would get at least one decent night on Saturday or Sunday but now even weekends are boring and generic.

I thought Babestation was looking up recently especially with the signing of my 2 favorite women Lynsey and Jet but they have vanished. There's too many girls now who were once good but seem to have become lazy and generic (Daryl and Cherri spring to mind). A lot of eyes will be on Babestation for the tenth anniversary and I've got a feeling with the abysmal current management that they will screw it up.

Babestation have been teetering over the edge for the best part of 2012 and next year could be the year they finally go over the edge. I wouldn't be surprised if they are not on the air by this time next year. I hope that the new year see's new management that can actually turn this channel around and get it back on top because the current management should not be allowed to run a lemonade stand let alone a (a once) top babe channel.
26-11-2012 19:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV