babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Can someone please explain the exact criteria a model needs in order to be eligible to appear on Babestation "ALL STARS"?????
Because right now it seems,all a model needs to have done is to have taken a piss in the BS studios then you qualify to be an "ALL STAR"
Personally,I would have preferred they 'Actually' used some of the great faces they used to have...."But hey...that's just me."
15-11-2012 20:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

You are wrong Rammy, you said Aneesha won't be on BS All Stars, Aneesha is on BS All Stars tonight , the post of yours that i quoted was your response to me posting in this thread (post 8335) the advertisement pictures of Ayesha being on BS and Aneesha and Shanti being on BS All Stars tonight that was originally posted by Indian King in the Masti Chat day section. Aneesha was first advertised as being on All Stars tonight on the 12th of this month in the picture that is shown of her in the post i quoted by Indian King, the same post of mine that you replied to saying she wouldn't be on because she was on Storm, so you were wrong when you said she wouldn't be on, did you think Indian King was making it up ?

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2012 20:34 by mr mystery.)
15-11-2012 20:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no im not saying indian king made it up. yes aneesha is advertised to be on tonight, but thought myself she would be staying on storm and it would be shantii and someone else replacing aneesha

away from that, hope tonights masti nights/bs allstars is much better than that last show earlier this week when the masti babe only was on for 2 hours and didnt go topless

Piper Niven Superfan
15-11-2012 20:25
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(15-11-2012 20:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hope tonights masti nights/bs allstars is much better than that last show earlier this week when the masti babe only was on for 2 hours and didnt go topless

But it's OK when Gemma Hiles is on for 2 hours and doesn't go topless?

(15-11-2012 20:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  oh not this bloomin gemma hiles not going topless again!!!!!!!! SadSad
15-11-2012 20:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

as ive said in the genreal chat thread in the post after the bit that youve quoted don, gemma hiles has gone topless on her 9pm-11pm night shows using nipple covers. so nice try don to try and get one over on me but youve failed. my full post from which youve quoted said gemma hiles DOES GO TOPLESS, i never said gemma doesnt go topless in the post youve partially quoted. this is the full post

Quote:oh not this bloomin gemma hiles not going topless again!!!!!!!! yes she didnt go topless last night but she has before that on her 9pm-11pm shows and used nipple covers. as for this only 2 babes on today. there is a reason for that. caitlin wynters has finished early at 15:50 leaving 3 babes, vikki, becky and ashley emma and at the time you were watching, one of those babes was on a break. also on tonights show there are six babes on tonight. babes often have to finish shows early for various reasons leaving a channel with less babes than channels. bit unfair the point about rll always having 4 babes on mornings afternoons and nights because rlc and studio 66 have different times for their shows. rlc do 5:30am-1:30pm, 1:30pm-10pm and then 10pm-5:30am. whereas s66 does 5:30am-10am, 10am-9pm and then 9pm-5:30am. so you can say s66 also has 4 babes on mornings afternoon and nights

i agree generally that babes after 10pm should go topless and gemma has gone topless after 10pm using nipple covers. if you dont like gemma's shows then dont watch them

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2012 21:15 by Rammyrascal.)
15-11-2012 21:08
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

(15-11-2012 21:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  as ive said in the genreal chat thread in the post after the bit that youve quoted don, gemma hiles has gone topless on her 9pm-11pm night shows using nipple covers. so nice try don to try and get one over on me but youve failed. my full post from which youve quoted said gemma hiles DOES GO TOPLESS, i never said gemma doesnt go topless in the post youve partially quoted

just admit you got caught out mate
15-11-2012 21:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no im not woiii because gemma hiles has gone topless on studio 66 using nipple covers so i havent been caught out. ive seen gemma hiles go topless with nipple covers

Piper Niven Superfan
15-11-2012 21:19
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(15-11-2012 21:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no im not woiii because gemma hiles has gone topless on studio 66 using nipple covers so i havent been caught out. ive seen gemma hiles go topless with nipple covers

A few years ago now girls on the old freeview only Party Girls show weren't at first allowed to go fully topless (later it was allowed) but they were allowed to use nipple covers, it seems back then if you didn't expose your nipples it wasn't classed as being properly topless because you were not exposing your nipples .
A few years ago some of the daytime girls even used to use nipple covers under see through or fishnet costumes .
The masti girls did show their nipples, Gemma didn't .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2012 21:35 by mr mystery.)
15-11-2012 21:33
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Agreed. Gemma cannot be classed as 'going topless' if her nipples are covered. Wrong Rammy.
15-11-2012 22:07
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Seems like a decor shuffle tonight, Michelle Thorne on BS Live with what looks like a Sexstation set, Shantii on All Stars with BS Xtra set,( massive improvement on the awful gold set on Masti Nights) Lori on BS Xtra with BS LIve set.

15-11-2012 22:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV