Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
given s66 have 3 ofcom investigations underway on them, dont blame them for hitting what i call the "alice" button bringing the logo up. hopefully the investigations will be over soon with no further action taken and then theyll feel they dont need to hit the alice button often

Piper Niven Superfan
08-11-2012 15:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(08-11-2012 15:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  given s66 have 3 ofcom investigations underway on them, dont blame them for hitting what i call the "alice" button bringing the logo up. hopefully the investigations will be over soon with no further action taken and then theyll feel they dont need to hit the alice button often

Sadly there will always be someone out to get them, as there will be with Red Light bladewave and maybe other channels as well. Hell even people who are being un-friended on Facebook/Twitter are getting angry and complaining to Ofcom, just to get back at the women Rolleyes

This is a big part of why we have much tamer sessions. The complaints are coming from angry ex fans and rival companies! Any normal person knows that a nude woman on TV isn't dangerous, and that most children are in bed at this time, not to mention the channels can be blocked, but Ofcom doesn't seem to care, and allows for much worse to be shown on other channels, like vicious violence, genital mutilation etc.

For me, I don't even need to see super explicit material on these channels, but if they would return to the 2010' style, then that would be plenty for me! The fact that they have to cover themselves even from 15 feet away is ridiculous, especially when we can barely see anything from there anyway! Maybe Ofcom could allow for this, so that at least the sessions will be spiced up a bit, even if we don't get close ups etc. The viewers/callers will get more of what they want, and because the women are further away, they can still be somewhat concealed, so that they can hold onto any surprises for the webcam shows. It would work for everyone.

I remember in the past on this channel, as well as others, where the women would be a good distance from the camera, and would flash the cam a bit, and it was terrific, yet you could never really see much detail due to the distance, so for Ofcom not to allow even this is a bit lame on their behalf.

Also, the lack of HD quality of the studio cams on these channels, makes it harder to see much detail anyway, so I don't get what the problem is.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2012 16:26 by mrmann.)
08-11-2012 16:19
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes I could understand if Studio66 was showing anything that got even close to explicit but the fact of the matter is they are not. They are being that overcatious these days it's having a serious effect on the show.

Just for the record I thought Alex's nude session was one of the most static I've seen for a while on this channel. Danielle Maye started off well but rather than get more daring she went completely backwards.

One thing this channel used to pride itself on was the fact they used to take risks every now and again. That was part of the attraction, they would give the illusion that you might just see a slip without actually doing it. It was a great tease back in the halcyon days when the handthong went into full gear.
08-11-2012 16:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-11-2012 16:19 )mrmann Wrote:  
(08-11-2012 15:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  given s66 have 3 ofcom investigations underway on them, dont blame them for hitting what i call the "alice" button bringing the logo up. hopefully the investigations will be over soon with no further action taken and then theyll feel they dont need to hit the alice button often

Sadly there will always be someone out to get them, as there will be with Red Light bladewave and maybe other channels as well. Hell even people who are being un-friended on Facebook/Twitter are getting angry and complaining to Ofcom, just to get back at the women Rolleyes

This is a big part of why we have much tamer sessions. The complaints are coming from angry ex fans and rival companies! Any normal person knows that a nude woman on TV isn't dangerous, and that most children are in bed at this time, not to mention the channels can be blocked, but Ofcom doesn't seem to care, and allows for much worse to be shown on other channels, like vicious violence, genital mutilation etc.

For me, I don't even need to see super explicit material on these channels, but if they would return to the 2010' style, then that would be plenty for me! The fact that they have to cover themselves even from 15 feet away is ridiculous, especially when we can barely see anything from there anyway! Maybe Ofcom could allow for this, so that at least the sessions will be spiced up a bit, even if we don't get close ups etc. The viewers/callers will get more of what they want, and because the women are further away, they can still be somewhat concealed, so that they can hold onto any surprises for the webcam shows. It would work for everyone.

I remember in the past on this channel, as well as others, where the women would be a good distance from the camera, and would flash the cam a bit, and it was terrific, yet you could never really see much detail due to the distance, so for Ofcom not to allow even this is a bit lame on their behalf.

Also, the lack of HD quality of the studio cams on these channels, makes it harder to see much detail anyway, so I don't get what the problem is.

i have noticed that myself that babes are being targeted by people they had unfriended on twitter. sammi jo has recently had to deal with this and has had to take it to the police

i too would like the shows to go back to how they were in 2010, but i just cant see it happening at the moment, especially with how strictly ofcom are enforcing the rules that the babeshows are run under. unless things drastically change at ofcom. the shows on studio66 and on the other channels will stay as they are for a good while yet

also i too would like studio 66 to start taking risks again but as ive said earlier in this thread, with three ongoing ofcom investigations round their neck, i totally understand s66 holding back whilst the investigations run their course. hopefully once they have and hopefully no action is taken. s66 can relax and start pushing things again

Piper Niven Superfan
08-11-2012 19:51
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Some how i can't see them pushing things back again once the investigation is dealt with as the last thing they or any channel would wanna do is put themselves back into trouble again then there back to square one again. None of the channels will be able to push things unless either ofcom relax or change the rules and i don't see see that happening for a very long time.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 03:27 by *Kal-El*.)
08-11-2012 19:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fckR5u2ukeQ

Good song to listen to while watching Alex and Sophie now Big Grin
15-11-2012 04:25
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

(15-11-2012 04:25 )mrmann Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fckR5u2ukeQ

Good song to listen to while watching Alex and Sophie now Big Grin
Gordon Bennett fella...What you up to at home???(Rhetorical) I hope your playing it at a reasonable volumeBig Grin
15-11-2012 04:36
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

How can studio 66 call themselves the best babe channel? They only have 2 babes on today at the peak time! RLL always have 4 babes on their shows - mornings, afternoons and nights.
Yet again last night Gemma did a night show but didn't go topless. The whole selling point of babe shows is that they are supposed to be "interactive". The caller is the "director". If they want simple phone sex they have the option of calling offscreen babes. In my opinion if a babe is on screen after 10pm they should go topless if that's what the caller wants, if they don't then the callers are being sold short.
15-11-2012 18:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

oh not this bloomin gemma hiles not going topless again!!!!!!!! SadSad yes she didnt go topless last night but she has before that on her 9pm-11pm shows and used nipple covers. as for this only 2 babes on today. there is a reason for that. caitlin wynters has finished early at 15:50 leaving 3 babes, vikki, becky and ashley emma and at the time you were watching, one of those babes was on a break. also on tonights show there are six babes on tonight. babes often have to finish shows early for various reasons leaving a channel with less babes than channels. bit unfair the point about rll always having 4 babes on mornings afternoons and nights because rlc and studio 66 have different times for their shows. rlc do 5:30am-1:30pm, 1:30pm-10pm and then 10pm-5:30am. whereas s66 does 5:30am-10am, 10am-9pm and then 9pm-5:30am. so you can say s66 also has 4 babes on mornings afternoon and nights

i agree generally that babes after 10pm should go topless and gemma has gone topless after 10pm using nipple covers. if you dont like gemma's shows then dont watch them

Piper Niven Superfan
15-11-2012 20:10
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(15-11-2012 20:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  oh not this bloomin gemma hiles not going topless again!!!!!!!!

if you dont like gemma's shows then dont watch them

Substitute Gemma for Lori, and 'not topless' for 'boring naked hogging', and the same could be said for someone else Rolleyes

Camelot I believe at least called Gemma before, and didn't get the nightshow experience he wanted. If he's paid money to the channel, gives him more right to express an opinion than someone who hasn't, in my book.

What I can't understand is if she goes so far close to topless, she might as well just do it. Does she have some contractual issue that prevents it?

Still quite a looker though.
15-11-2012 20:35