babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

JadeSamantha Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(06-11-2012 11:57 )Mr Injecy Wrote:  
(06-11-2012 04:05 )Don Tingley Wrote:  I can honestly say that tonight I have turned this shit off to watch the normal Babestation channel on freeview.

I did the same. I never thought I'd turn Lily Pink off, but although she made an effort last night the format she was working with was dire. Lily would have been better on her own than with the other 2 girls, who spent most of the time reading out texts which they mostly ignored anyway.

That was simply not the case we performed request to our individual comfort levels and the channel rules to the best of our ability. I really enjoyed myself last night and the other girls did too. Sorry if you didn't enjoy it Sad
06-11-2012 20:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

For me personally, the key thing is that BSX should differentiate itself from the normal Babestation channels. This should be both in content strength given encrypted nature, but also in terms of sets, production, themes etc.
This new current format fails to deliver for me. With 2 or more usually 3 ladies on at the same time, I don't feel any are able to give the level of performance they could if done solo.
With the presence of so much OSG and "advert" text like "insert name here is having an onscreen orgasm", this makes it almost identical to the standard channels.

I applaud the channel and producers for trying to inject something different into the format with the text messages and texter/caller being able to direct the action to some degree.
But it should be clear from the number of posts here that this seems to be failing to hit the spot (accepting of course human nature tends to mean you'll get more negative than positive responses).

Now you could argue that instead of us just stating we don't like something that we should actually propose some constructive feedback and help to make the channel "better" in whatever way we can. I'm sure we can so long as we have an open and friendly method by which suggestions can be brought up, discussed and debated without recourse to insults or toys-out-of-pram moments, and to effectively collaborate between customer and supplier. I'll happily be involved in this if the mechanisms are put in place to support feedback and dialogue.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2012 21:55 by dirk362.)
06-11-2012 21:53
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2012 21:53 )dirk362 Wrote:  [snip]

A very well reasoned and thoughtful article but I will be very surprised if Babestation take you up on your offer as they seem quite happy to fleece as many people they can with the dull and insipid content of recent shows which could be readily shown on any unencrypted channel for the most part
06-11-2012 22:05
zola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
dionne mendez has said she will be on bsx this sunday

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
07-11-2012 00:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

could this be a sign that dionne is rejoining babestation as a whole not just bsx

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
07-11-2012 00:33
smudger69 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Babestation X
Great Babestation X last with Camilia baring all with super close-ups of her lovely pussy although it took over 90 minutes of tedium before she became naked!. Good support from her friends Beth (pussy flashing) and Flick.

Smudger 69Big Grin:
07-11-2012 11:28
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation X
(07-11-2012 11:28 )smudger69 Wrote:  Great Babestation X last with Camilia baring all with super close-ups of her lovely pussy although it took over 90 minutes of tedium before she became naked!. Good support from her friends Beth (pussy flashing) and Flick.

Smudger 69Big Grin:

I'm glad something eventually happened As I thought with Camilla appearing it would be all action. I watched for about an hour but got really bored with the insipid crap that was on that I switched over to watch the USA election programme - it had a lot more action (just kidding it was almost as boring)
07-11-2012 21:08
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

Thought she was meant to be on Shebang at the weekend.
08-11-2012 09:50
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(07-11-2012 00:27 )zola Wrote:  dionne mendez has said she will be on bsx this sunday

Yep BS were advertising Dionne being on BS X on Sunday last night , they put a short promo on screen showing Dionne and saying Sunday night marks the return of the Legend Dionne Mendez .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-11-2012 11:57
Logan1963 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Did anyone watch last night - the lineup looked promising, Priya, Britney and Cody. The last night I saw myself was Sunday and that show didn't offer very much, unless you're keen on the sound of Lottie's voice, as that was the main feature of the show as she read texts out. From the advertised lineup I thought that last night would be something of an improvement, so I'd be interested in a review if anyone has one.
08-11-2012 14:46

babestation xtra