Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
^^^ You hope the speculation stops Rammy ! , i didn't think there had been much speculation concerning why Lexi had left, my speculation is about RLC itself asking what was going on with so many girls leaving and no new girls as yet being set on and them looking like they could possibly be loosing a channel or 2 including freeview , i mentioned Lexi as being the latest girl to leave and that was all , only 1 post by mrmann mentions what could be the reason why the girls have left he doesn't mention Lexi either, in fact i thought he was on about Sydney JJ .

Yes Rammy it is the nature of the babe shows that girls move round the channels , but like what has been said RLC have had loads of girls leave and haven't replaced all of them yet with new girls , other channels usually replace girls that have left with new girls RLC hasn't yet

Any speculation could easily be quashed by a RLC rep making a post or 2 answering a few questions , they are not obliged to do so but it would help stop speculation if they did so , they have seen these post but have said nothing , RLC usually let speculation grow and then reply in a angry way , all they need to do is interact with us on here and let us know whats going on , like is Latio babes finished ? , are you leaving freeview , have you got some new girls lined up to replace those that have left ?, RLC seem to regard some of us as "rotten buggers" intent on trying to put down their channels , in many cases we are just concerned about things they do and ask questions and that's all .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2012 15:09 by mr mystery.)
06-11-2012 15:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hopefully they will post answering all these questions soon as to whats going on

Piper Niven Superfan
06-11-2012 15:44
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

speculate all you like ,its amusing Wink and keeps you all talking about us Big Grin we are very happy with our girls you say we have no new girls
what is paige green paige phillips candy charms alexis may , olivia ,modesty blaise are they scotch mist!!Huh keep your eyes out for more new additions
(06-11-2012 15:03 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^^^ You hope the speculation stops Rammy ! , i didn't think there had been much speculation concerning why Lexi had left, my speculation is about RLC itself asking what was going on with so many girls leaving and no new girls as yet being set on and them looking like they could possibly be loosing a channel or 2 including freeview , i mentioned Lexi as being the latest girl to leave and that was all , only 1 post by mrmann mentions what could be the reason why the girls have left he doesn't mention Lexi either, in fact i thought he was on about Sydney JJ .

Yes Rammy it is the nature of the babe shows that girls move round the channels , but like what has been said RLC have had loads of girls leave and haven't replaced all of them yet with new girls , other channels usually replace girls that have left with new girls RLC hasn't yet

Any speculation could easily be quashed by a RLC rep making a post or 2 answering a few questions , they are not obliged to do so but it would help stop speculation if they did so , they have seen these post but have said nothing , RLC usually let speculation grow and then reply in a angry way , all they need to do is interact with us on here and let us know whats going on , like is Latio babes finished ? , are you leaving freeview , have you got some new girls lined up to replace those that have left ?, RLC seem to regard some of us as "rotten buggers" intent on trying to put down their channels , in many cases we are just concerned about things they do and ask questions and that's all .
06-11-2012 16:03
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^^^ Those girls aren't all that new now , they were already at RLC when the recent departures were still at RLC , so can't be classed as their replacements .

Anyway if you are feeling civil and are in the mood to answer a few questions to stop needless speculation how about a bit of info concerning your channels like :
Are you or are you not losing 1 or 2 channels ?
What has happened to RLC Columbia, has it finished or is it technical problems ? , have you any plans to broadcast a different show on this channel?
What is happening with freeview ? , have you now changed your mind about staying on freeview and are leaving ? .

I look forward to you replying, hopefully you will reply in a polite well mannered fashion to my questions asked in a civil way

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2012 22:45 by mr mystery.)
06-11-2012 16:11
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2012 16:03 )redlight central Wrote:  speculate all you like ,its amusing Wink and keeps you all talking about us Big Grin we are very happy with our girls you say we have no new girls
what is paige green paige phillips candy charms alexis may , olivia ,modesty blaise are they scotch mist!!Huh keep your eyes out for more new additions

Scotch Mist! Mmmm, I need to order that next time I go out Tongue

Any chance of some 2-4-1s in the near future?
06-11-2012 17:40
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

jolly good stuff that scotch mist Wink
06-11-2012 20:45
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2012 20:45 )redlight central Wrote:  jolly good stuff that scotch mist Wink

yeah a lot of it gets in front of your camera mans lenses
06-11-2012 21:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Jennifer Jade and Danni Harwood on tonight!

I think this would be a perfect opportunity for...

JADEWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmileSmileSmile
13-11-2012 16:17
Morthos Offline
Unashamed Perv

(13-11-2012 16:17 )mrmann Wrote:  Jennifer Jade and Danni Harwood on tonight!

I think this would be a perfect opportunity for...

JADEWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmileSmileSmile

[Image: Jedward.jpg]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
13-11-2012 19:11
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

lmao

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com