babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(05-11-2012 07:29 )shankey! Wrote:  well good for her, and no rammy i didnt see the film you mentioned , now you have filled me in i sure as hell wont,did she leave b/s for all this ? or was she pushed out ? tv work you say , and what happened to her joining elite ? , like i said she had a following and by no means am i being insulting its just that in my own opinion (which i am reminded of so much that i am entitled to on here) i didnt rate her, ive been here before with you paige fans who think you can boss your way into making certain members into submission , i am clearly stating a point that not everyone thought she was the bees knees !

i did like paige on babestation but im not a full on page fan as some forum members. also how do i know why paige left bs, the only person that knows that is paige herself, the same for why she announced she was joining elite/studio66 and then didnt. your point that not everyone thought she was the bees knees is fair enough, but when you said paige was out of her depth, your bound to get a strong reaction saying the opposite

Piper Niven Superfan
05-11-2012 10:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Not sure what all the argument is about Paige.
One thing, people certainly remember her and she seems to have aroused strong feelings!
Like Rammy I wasn't a fanboy, but I did enjoy her night shows and certainly miss her, particularly when I see the way BS seems to be going. I suspect she wouldn't have fitted into the current regime very well, though, and it was probably a good time for her to go, unlike some of the other girls who've come to BS recently and whose faces don't seem to fit. It's always good to leave people wanting more.
06-11-2012 02:49
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

way too much geri and not enough gracie last night especially as it was gracies only show this week as well

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-11-2012 12:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree hannahs pet way too much geri last night it got very ott. as well as not enough gracie, there wasnt enough lily pink as well i think. yes she was a bsx girl as well but should have been on main bs a lot more than she was

Piper Niven Superfan
06-11-2012 12:48
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Poor Jade Samantha, last night dubbed Jade Smanatha on a banner plugging her BSX stuff. Another "absolutley" schoolboy error Sad

Otherwise a fair night apart from "with no Lori, Lolly, Camilla or the Twins, how can we get complaints about channel hogging? Oh I know, we can rely on Geri" Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-11-2012 16:43
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(06-11-2012 12:19 )HannahsPet Wrote:  way too much geri and not enough gracie last night especially as it was gracies only show this week as well

I didn't even realise Gracie was on last night until I read this! Agreed regarding Geri, and I wish she would change those bloody hold ups; it's as predictable as Louise and her fishnets.

Caught a bit of Georgie which I liked and also Danni on Apprentice.
06-11-2012 17:43
JadeSamantha Offline
Junior Poster

(06-11-2012 16:43 )Doddle Wrote:  Poor Jade Samantha, last night dubbed Jade Smanatha on a banner plugging her BSX stuff. Another "absolutley" schoolboy error Sad

Otherwise a fair night apart from "with no Lori, Lolly, Camilla or the Twins, how can we get complaints about channel hogging? Oh I know, we can rely on Geri" Sad

They did that last time I was on also! Haha!
06-11-2012 19:19
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Early hours of this morning, Lori in full flow on BS Live, here's a cap of Megan in coitus interruptus mode......
......introducing 2 "generations" of BS babes between stints on BSX.

Megan & Camilla I can recall yonks ago together on the non-topless PartyGirls shows.....
.....here alongside Flick & Beth, just graduated from the Apprentice shows.

[Image: image-34C1_509A4A30.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 12:47 by RRROGER.)
07-11-2012 12:44
streetwise65 Offline
Senior Poster

(06-11-2012 16:43 )Doddle Wrote:  Poor Jade Samantha, last night dubbed Jade Smanatha on a banner plugging her BSX stuff. Another "absolutley" schoolboy error Sad

suggest you check out how many times and for how long camilla is on now nothing like lori,lolly,twins and "host" geri before you brand her channel hogging in fact less time than most of the other girls (yes i know she was on x tuesday night )
07-11-2012 13:23
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah he is right Camilla seems to be on less and less over the last 6 months

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-11-2012 16:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV