babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Vic_Smith Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(28-10-2012 04:32 )mrmann Wrote:  Very tame one tonight for Studio 66 and Red Light.

I've given up watching S66 for the time being so can't comment on that, but yeah, RLC was pretty tame last night. Great to see Angel back though.

Also, something happened with the camera halfway through Ava's show on Friday night which I thought was a little fishy, especially as this particular "fault" magically fixed itself once the daytime babe had taken over at 5.30.

I think the next Ofcom bulletin is due in around a week. Maybe RLC have heard they're being investigated. Maybe not. Who knows. Anyway, Dannii, who always puts on a great show, is scheduled to appear on Monday night. Comparing that show to her previous recent appearances should definitely tell me one way or t'other what's afoot.
28-10-2012 21:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(28-10-2012 21:14 )Vic_Smith Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 04:32 )mrmann Wrote:  Very tame one tonight for Studio 66 and Red Light.

I've given up watching S66 for the time being so can't comment on that, but yeah, RLC was pretty tame last night. Great to see Angel back though.

Also, something happened with the camera halfway through Ava's show on Friday night which I thought was a little fishy, especially as this particular "fault" magically fixed itself once the daytime babe had taken over at 5.30.

I think the next Ofcom bulletin is due in around a week. Maybe RLC have heard they're being investigated. Maybe not. Who knows. Anyway, Dannii, who always puts on a great show, is scheduled to appear on Monday night. Comparing that show to her previous recent appearances should definitely tell me one way or t'other what's afoot.

Can you elaborate on this "fault"???
28-10-2012 22:07
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

BounceBouncei wish he would elaborate also
perhaps a alien intervention ? they could have tapped into our transmission or even hijacked the satalite!!!!
(28-10-2012 22:07 )mrmann Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 21:14 )Vic_Smith Wrote:  

Can you elaborate on this "fault"???
28-10-2012 23:05
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

^^^^ Rolleyes

How about the girls tonight do some handheld sets Wink

Or is pov banned on your channel? Maybe lazy producers is the problem?

RLC has been crap all week and really not worth a watch...nevermind picking up the phone to ring lol

Maybe you leave jenna hoskins get naked at 11 o clock then it mightn't be so tame and boring Wink
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2012 23:21 by anchorman.)
28-10-2012 23:19
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(28-10-2012 22:07 )mrmann Wrote:  Can you elaborate on this "fault"???

Basically, she was doing stuff that would get them into big trouble.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2012 23:22 by Chilly.)
28-10-2012 23:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(28-10-2012 23:21 )Chilly Wrote:  

IF true, then as long as nothing was shown on screen, then there's no risk in talking openly about it, IF infact what you are suggesting is true, Chilly.

If something was shown, then it's best not to comment on it in detail openly, as there's always someone who will report it to Ofcom.

Did anyone record her on Friday? Maybe this could be joined to Ava's night time thread??

Smile
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2012 03:10 by mrmann.)
29-10-2012 00:55
Vic_Smith Offline
Senior Poster

Not really. Ava's performance was pretty consistent throughout the entire show, nothing different or more extreme than any of her past shows.

Regarding the camera, I just found it odd that after 2am-ish, the camera seemingly lost the ability to focus on close-up shots, both moving and static, but was fine again once the daytime babe had taken over at 5.30, same set same camera btw. Probably a perfectly rational explanation for the focus problem in the second half of the show, but in the fevered imagination of someone like me, who possibly spends too much time reading through the Ofcom thread and inwardly seething at our ludicrously restrictive regulations, it becomes something else.

Anyway, no slight on RLC intended. They're pretty much the only babe channels I regularly watch at the moment, and looking forward to Dannii's show on Monday night.
29-10-2012 03:32
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(29-10-2012 00:55 )mrmann Wrote:  

IF true, then as long as nothing was shown on screen, then there's no risk in talking openly about it, IF infact what you are suggesting is true, Chilly.

If something was shown, then it's best not to comment on it in detail openly, as there's always someone who will report it to Ofcom.

Did anyone record her on Friday? Maybe this could be joined to Ava's night time thread??

Smile

Yeah, the revised guidance from Ofcom in 2011 is pretty clear, so it's no wonder channels keep getting into trouble with the regulator.
29-10-2012 05:34
Charlemagne Offline

It's now the end of October, so where are all the halloween outfits and sets...bladewave
29-10-2012 23:32
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

(29-10-2012 23:32 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It's now the end of October, so where are all the halloween outfits and sets...bladewave

The producers can't be arsed. Gone are the days when some effort was put into the shows. Someone is going to blame Ofcom as a scary set or costume may cause hurt to any kids who may be watching.
30-10-2012 00:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV