Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

O Danny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(21-10-2012 00:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(20-10-2012 22:35 )O Danny Boy Wrote:  Are you fucking kidding me Alex Adams!! BS brought back Alex Adams? I thought this channel is suppose to be going forward and not backwards. There are far more hotter ex BS babes out there such as Flo, Fernanda Ferrari and the list goes on and on. First Arsenal loose to Norwich and now I have to watch this, my saving Grace is Nicolle Knight is on tonight.

dont think fernanda ferrari has ever been on babestation. as far as i can remember, fernanda started on the babeshows on bangbabes, then when bangbabes went tits up she joined elite/studio66 tv. didnt know rachel cole had quit the shows

agree alex adams rejoining bs is a backwards move for bs, appreciate alex has her fans and was a good babeshow babe, but for me now alex's best days on the babeshows are behind her and is past her best. wonder why bs are suddenly re-signing a lot of former babes like alex adams, kelly carter, jet black etc

Yeah you're right Fernanda was a bangbabes not a babestation, I always get those mixed up because it's been ages.
21-10-2012 00:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-10-2012 00:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(20-10-2012 22:35 )O Danny Boy Wrote:  

dont think fernanda ferrari has ever been on babestation. as far as i can remember, fernanda started on the babeshows on bangbabes, then when bangbabes went tits up she joined elite/studio66 tv. didnt know rachel cole had quit the shows

Wrong Rammy , Bangbabes was not the first channel Fernanda started on , she started off her babe channel career working for Cellcast, she worked for Cellcast in the old days when the rules were more relaxed . I thought she first started working on the old Cellcast channel "Babecast" but Amanda Rendall told me a few years ago when both of them worked for Bangbabes that in fact the first Cellcast channel Fernanda worked on was Sexstation .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2012 01:00 by mr mystery.)
21-10-2012 00:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ok thanks for pointing out that fernanda has been on sexstation and i presume babestation, i can only remember her on bangbabes and then elite/studio66

Piper Niven Superfan
21-10-2012 00:58
mr mystery Away

No she didn't work on the 2 BS channels that were around at that time, Amanda told me Fernanda never worked on Babestaion 1 or BS 2 , but worked on the other Cellcast channels , at that time when Fernanda worked for Cellcast the girls didn't generally move round the different Cellcast shows , ie the Sexstation/ blue Kiss/ Babecast girls didn't work on the BS shows and vice versa, occasionally they would but as a rule they stayed on their own particular group of Cellcast shows .
It doesn't make much difference what the name of the channel she first started on was , Cellcast owned them all .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2012 01:22 by mr mystery.)
21-10-2012 01:13
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2012 01:13 )mr mystery Wrote:  No she didn't work on the 2 BS channels that were around at that time, Amanda told me Fernanda never worked on Babestaion 1 or BS 2 , but worked on the other Cellcast channels , at that time when Fernanda worked for Cellcast the girls didn't generally move round the different Cellcast shows , ie the Sexstation/ blue Kiss/ Babecast girls didn't work on the BS shows and vice versa, occasionally they would but as a rule they stayed on their own particular group of Cellcast shows .
It doesn't make much difference what the name of the channel she first started on was , Cellcast owned them all .
i think you will find that Babecast was started up the founder of the daily sport. but was later on sold to Cellcast & became bs2

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
21-10-2012 10:39
mr mystery Away

(21-10-2012 10:39 )dave34 Wrote:  
(21-10-2012 01:13 )mr mystery Wrote:  No she didn't work on the 2 BS channels that were around at that time, Amanda told me Fernanda never worked on Babestaion 1 or BS 2 , but worked on the other Cellcast channels , at that time when Fernanda worked for Cellcast the girls didn't generally move round the different Cellcast shows , ie the Sexstation/ blue Kiss/ Babecast girls didn't work on the BS shows and vice versa, occasionally they would but as a rule they stayed on their own particular group of Cellcast shows .
i think you will find that Babecast was started up the founder of the daily sport. but was later on sold to Cellcast & became bs2

I should have said Cellcast owned/produced shows/programs and not channels .

Anyway if anyone's interested here's a brief history of Cellcasts shows from when i first got Sky, i think it's fairly accurate but i am open to correction .
Firstly , Babecast, BS1 and BS2 all ran at the same time using Cellcast employed girls and studios , Babecast never became BS2 .
When i first got Sky BS1, BS2, Babecast were all broadcasting at the same time using Cellcast girls and all 3 were being broadcast from the same Cellcast building/studios as they use today
Cellcast also owned another building/studio that was across the road and down the road a short distance from the BSI/BS2/Babecast building, (info given to by Paige Tyler when she worked on Space Party) Cellcast broadcast Sexstation/Blue Kiss/Live XXX/casual action/Space Party and for a short time The Chat and PartyLand from this building,
When Partygirls first started on freeview in 2008 Cellcast stopped broadcasting Babecast from the BS building,(presumably they needed the Babecast studio to use for Party Girls) the girls that worked for Babecast at that time left Babecast (Dionne Mendez was in tears on her final Babecast show) and started working on the new Partygirls freeview only show , girls like Dionne Mendez, Geri, Jemma Jey and Morgan left Babecast and just worked on the BS Sky shows and the freeview Party People and Party girls freeview shows.
When all the girls left Babecast to work on Party Girls/Party People/Sky BS, Cellcast moved the production and broadcast of Babecast to their other building/studios that Sexstation/ Blue Kiss etc were broadcast from, Cellcast then started using their girls that worked on Sexstation Blue Kiss etc on Babecast , girls like Lolly Badcock, Jada, Karina Currie, Katy Cole, Lilly Roma , Chelsea French and many more all started appearing on Babecast .
Eventually Cellcast ceased production of Babecast/Blue Kiss/Livexxx /Sexstation, one of these channels and i'm not sure which one changed it's name to PartyLand when that channel first started up on Freview and Sky.
After a short time Cellcast sold their second building and moved all production to one building the BS building/Studios they use today and some of the Babecast/Sextation/Live XXX girls then started working on the various Babestation channels that didn't generaly work on the Babestaion named shows before the studio was sold .

BS1 on Sky Ch 906 is actually the only Cellcast owned Sky channel they lease the others from other company's , Cellcast never to my knowledge were the licence holder of the various channels that Babecast transmitted from , they just used the channel and licence owned by another company to broadcast their shows from like they do today with BS Xtra and BS Blue on Sky .

(This post was last modified: 21-10-2012 15:40 by mr mystery.)
21-10-2012 11:59
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

was lori really on BS from 12 til 5 with no breaks

starting to think maybe the babestation x figures go up when shes on BS so want her on there to drive customers elsewhere or else they are doing a starbucks lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-10-2012 15:11
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2012 15:11 )HannahsPet Wrote:  was lori really on BS from 12 til 5 with no breaks

starting to think maybe the babestation x figures go up when shes on BS so want her on there to drive customers elsewhere or else they are doing a starbucks lol

it was probably longer as freeview ends at 5 and she was still on when it finnished
21-10-2012 15:34
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(21-10-2012 15:11 )HannahsPet Wrote:  was lori really on BS from 12 til 5 with no breaks

Jesus! I posted in the RLC thread that it was a bad night on Freeview with Lori dominating the one channel and Lolly the other, whilst Alex, Georgie, Chelsea and Nicole were left fighting for scraps on Blue, but I had no idea she did five hours straight! Did she actually move at all or was she just naked, lay on her side as she always is?

Interesting theory that BS leave her on one channel with the hope that it'll encourage more to buy BSX!
21-10-2012 16:44
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2012 16:44 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  

Jesus! I posted in the RLC thread that it was a bad night on Freeview with Lori dominating the one channel and Lolly the other, whilst Alex, Georgie, Chelsea and Nicole were left fighting for scraps on Blue, but I had no idea she did five hours straight! Did she actually move at all or was she just naked, lay on her side as she always is?

Interesting theory that BS leave her on one channel with the hope that it'll encourage more to buy BSX!

Yes it is. The other interesting thing is that despite all the mouthing and gesticulating at the camera she never seemed to have any callers when I switched over (very briefly) to see if somebody else was on - seems to blow the "well she gets more callers" theory out of the water.
In any case IMHO the vast majority of drunks, insomniacs and other misfits who call up on a Sat night (as opposed to the discerning aesthetes who go on this forum of course) would probably call up if there was a stuffed dog at the other end!
21-10-2012 16:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV