babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(18-10-2012 20:03 )Jet-Fan Wrote:  Nothing against Lori but i can't wait for when she leaves babestaion, maybe then other women will get a look in, although it's not her fault but the producers and their Preeti Priya Lori naked shows overkill.

i would rather have lori on than the twins or lolly
18-10-2012 21:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

(18-10-2012 21:44 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 20:03 )Jet-Fan Wrote:  Nothing against Lori but i can't wait for when she leaves babestaion, maybe then other women will get a look in, although it's not her fault but the producers and their Preeti Priya Lori naked shows overkill.

i would rather have lori on than the twins or lolly

If i could only keep one of them then it would be Lori, i just think she gets far too much air time but she obviously brings in the calls and the money.
18-10-2012 22:14
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(18-10-2012 21:10 )Lotuseater Wrote:  What a pathetic line up tonight...same old same old same old.

Tori Lee making her debut, and Jet on for her 5th show... wouldn't say it was same old same old.
My remote has lots of buttons, if i don't like what I see i push the button.
18-10-2012 22:14
bellevue Offline
Junior Poster

Cost control- money in (calls) vs costs (wages/overheads) Those that call & pay determine whats on view Low income nights (early week?) vs prime time! Same as elsewhere!!?
18-10-2012 23:13
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Lolly was on bs live channel most of the night she deserved to be with her great performance all night she earned her wage for the night if ofcom let Lolly perform to the standard we have seen in the past on the babe channels you would get a would class filthy performance she is pure filth the best babe channel babe in the hirstroy of the the babe channels she is a Legend
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2012 10:06 by rogerthedoger.)
20-10-2012 10:00
O Danny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

Are you fucking kidding me Alex Adams!! BS brought back Alex Adams? I thought this channel is suppose to be going forward and not backwards. There are far more hotter ex BS babes out there such as Flo, Fernanda Ferrari and the list goes on and on. First Arsenal loose to Norwich and now I have to watch this, my saving Grace is Nicolle Knight is on tonight.
20-10-2012 22:35
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Alex Adams? Really? First Kelly Carter, now Alex, it's like it's 2008 all over again. If BS are going old school how about bringing back Donna Duke, Roxanna Milani or Rachel Cole!
20-10-2012 23:31
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(20-10-2012 23:31 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Alex Adams? Really? First Kelly Carter, now Alex, it's like it's 2008 all over again. If BS are going old school how about bringing back Donna Duke, Roxanna Milani or Rachel Cole!

well rachel cole quit the tv shows yesterday dont think she would go back BS anyway

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-10-2012 23:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-10-2012 22:35 )O Danny Boy Wrote:  Are you fucking kidding me Alex Adams!! BS brought back Alex Adams? I thought this channel is suppose to be going forward and not backwards. There are far more hotter ex BS babes out there such as Flo, Fernanda Ferrari and the list goes on and on. First Arsenal loose to Norwich and now I have to watch this, my saving Grace is Nicolle Knight is on tonight.

dont think fernanda ferrari has ever been on babestation. as far as i can remember, fernanda started on the babeshows on bangbabes, then when bangbabes went tits up she joined elite/studio66 tv. didnt know rachel cole had quit the shows

agree alex adams rejoining bs is a backwards move for bs, appreciate alex has her fans and was a good babeshow babe, but for me now alex's best days on the babeshows are behind her and is past her best. wonder why bs are suddenly re-signing a lot of former babes like alex adams, kelly carter, jet black etc

Piper Niven Superfan
21-10-2012 00:05
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

obviously using apprentices and the like havent been bringing in the calls so they have prob gone back to the tried and tested route.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-10-2012 00:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV