Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(12-10-2012 00:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  kerravon, i dont think im clutching at straws trying to draw a dividing line between s66 and bs. i was just commenting earlier on what i saw. so far i havent found s66 mic girl annoying tonight, doesnt seem to be as frequent as bs micgirls, so far after midnight ive not seen anastasia pop up on screen at all or hear her on the mic. also i do accept the channels are a business, i said earlier i can see why channels have micgirls, they cannot rely on the money they get from calls and need as much money as possible from pics & vids and that is what the micgirl is for. have liked how anastasia has been interacting with the babes tonight

When did you say you realise why channels use mic girls though? On the S66 thread when they started doing it? Did you ever say it on the BS threads? If you did it must've been a needle in a haystack of rants about Geri, Megan etc. And of course S66 babe Anastasia is 'less annoying' than a BS babe doing the same thing. I also noticed how you silently dropped the moaning about BS OSGs when S66 increased theirs (and more annoying IMHO).

You may think you don't have any agendas or favouritism but the differing volume & content of comments between the two channels imply differently.
12-10-2012 09:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(11-10-2012 22:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  just hope it doesnt get to proper babestation hard selling, plugging etc

(11-10-2012 23:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  unlike babestation where theyre on every few minutes

(11-10-2012 23:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  it seems s66 are keeping their mic girl off screen and not going to be as frequent as babestation do it.

whereas if it was babestation the mic girls would be on a hell of a lot more

(11-10-2012 23:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  still so far not as bad in my opinion as babestation's plugging etc

(12-10-2012 00:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  so far i havent found s66 mic girl annoying tonight, doesnt seem to be as frequent as bs micgirls,

Yes Rammy, we get it. Rolleyes
12-10-2012 09:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i can see i can give that impression kerravon, but i disagree i have an agenda or favouritism with babestation and s66 and will continue saying that. i have been positive about bs recently, saying getting kelly carter back was a good move for bs and tori lee potentially is too and sticking up for bs babe lilly pink. when i was ranting about geri and megan it was because of the sheer amount of plugging they were doing, seemingly being on every 2 minutes or nothing to do at all with the point of a mic girl which i can see why bs and now s66 use them. anastasia didnt seem to be on as often and after midnight she wasnt on at all.

regarding the osg's, i havent gone silent about bs's osg's being annoying, whilst i dont mention them all the time, i do mention them occasionally either specifically or when i criticise babestations hard selling which the osg's are a part of. dont think s66's osg's are as annoying as bs's. s66's tend to be at the bottom of the screen or at the top, whereas bs's are at the bottom, on the side and a fair bit on the top too

Piper Niven Superfan
12-10-2012 09:59
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongue
I remember when I was a lad,they all had paddles with numbers on them or hastily scrawled pieces of A4 with their names and option numbers on.Then there was the classy plastic bracelet complete with option numbers. Those were the days .At least you saw all of the girls .So much for progress .Nobody complained when Dani O'neal interrupted ,mind you she'd usually just dived on top of the girls on screen and was fondling and kissing them or just groping them.Happy days .
13-10-2012 01:01
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(13-10-2012 01:01 )mickster Wrote:  Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongue
I remember when I was a lad,they all had paddles with numbers on them or hastily scrawled pieces of A4 with their names and option numbers on.Then there was the classy plastic bracelet complete with option numbers. Those were the days .At least you saw all of the girls .So much for progress .Nobody complained when Dani O'neal interrupted ,mind you she'd usually just dived on top of the girls on screen and was fondling and kissing them or just groping them.Happy days .

You've reminded me of Hotel Voyeur, in retrospect a much under-rated channel!
13-10-2012 02:30
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I should have known better than to believe Sasha and Jessie when they said they'd be nude in the shower at 5am Rolleyes

What a letdown. Go away Ofcom, and find more important issues to deal with!
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 05:18 by mrmann.)
13-10-2012 05:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

they did mr mann, jessy tweeted a pic of her and sasha in the shower. must have happened after you went to bed the mic girl was pretty non existant last night, pleased to say. only heard/saw katie k between 10pm and 11pm, other than that. nothing

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 11:20 by Rammyrascal.)
13-10-2012 10:04
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I'm kinda hoping that this BS style stuff (offscreen babble and grinning daygirls emerging from under tables talking endless cheesy shyte) is just to make Charlie and Mica feel at home when they eventually come back to the channel.. Smile
13-10-2012 12:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(13-10-2012 05:11 )mrmann Wrote:  I should have known better than to believe Sasha and Jessie when they said they'd be nude in the shower at 5am Rolleyes

What a letdown. Go away Ofcom, and find more important issues to deal with!

Them saying they were going in the shower at 5am was joke in the first place,what was it they said "if we get enough calls" Rolleyes

Surely if the calls were that bad between 2am and 4am then go in the shower to increase the interest in a really tame 241,i know i wasn't going to ring and waste my money asking for a shower show when anyone with a brain in their head would just wait till their in the shower to phone Surprised

So that little scam mrmann had nothing to do with ofcom!

(13-10-2012 10:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  they did mr mann, jessy tweeted a pic of her and sasha in the shower. must have happened after you went to bed

Did you see them in the shower on tv so rammy??? Because i didnt and i dont think you did either! That pic you saw could have been taken at any time and more than likely wasnt on tv Rolleyes

Because i was watching at 5am and there was nobody in the shower shocked
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 18:41 by anchorman.)
13-10-2012 18:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

does hint at something happening in the next 72 hours which she tweeted yesterday saying "shits going to go down" could be rejoining s66

Piper Niven Superfan
14-10-2012 22:51