Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Whats going on with St66?! A Presenter interrupting the girls while on call and promoting the the 2video offer and now we have girls callers! The reasons why I like st66 was because it was different compared to the other channel's so I hope for god it's just a phase or whatever but looks like it's gonna stay.

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
11-10-2012 23:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

so far i dont think so shawnwilson as so far ive only heard the mic girl once tonight, unlike babestation where theyre on every few minutes and it looks like its just going to be a babe offscreen on the mic, whoever is on a break whearas the bs mic girls go on screen. so long as its like this and the mic girl stays off screen and there is no reducing the onscreen babe to a small box or taken off altogether like bs do. i can tolerate this

hopefully the s66 bosses will see the negative reaction and stop it

s66 has been doing the pic plugging for ages though getting the babes to do it themselves

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 23:24 by Rammyrascal.)
11-10-2012 23:19
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Why do people get so worked up about "mic girls" anyway?

Is the sight of a half naked girl appearing on screen for a minute really that unbearable that you have to go on a forum and moan about it?
11-10-2012 23:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

To me, it's the ultimate admission from Jamie and Studio 66 that Cellcast are indeed the number one in the world of the babe channels. Jamie's own ideas failed, so in the end he opted to copy a rival in order to keep his business afloat.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 23:21 by Chilly.)
11-10-2012 23:20
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

(11-10-2012 23:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  so far i dont think so shawnwilson as so far ive only heard the mic girl once tonight, unlike babestation where theyre on every few minutes and it looks like its just going to be a babe offscreen on the mic, whoever is on a break whearas the bs mic girls go on screen. so long as its like this and the mic girl stays off screen and there is no reducing the onscreen babe to a small box or taken off altogether like bs do. i can tolerate this
I hope your right. I just remember people saying the same when they copied the osg. Initially it was small and infrequent, now there big and on most of the time!!
11-10-2012 23:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

even though weve had our differences recently don tingley im pretty much in agreement with you here, a channel cant survive on the money it gets from calls, so does need to get people texting in for pics and vids etc. im amazed to be honest elite/s66 has not used mic girls before

but as ive said before it seems s66 are keeping their mic girl off screen and not going to be as frequent as babestation do it. so far ive only heard whoever is doing the mic girl tonight just once. whereas if it was babestation the mic girls would be on a hell of a lot more. indeed don you could also say all channels are a copy of bs

id rather there be no mic girl at all but if it means s66 stays on the air and makes money so be it. hope so to shawn. at least s66 dont have a hardcore channel to plug

in terms of the public no channel can beat bs, whenever the babeshows get mentioned on mainstream tv etc its pretty much babestation that gets mentioned. when danica was on big brother the press said it was babestation she had been on

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 23:34 by Rammyrascal.)
11-10-2012 23:33
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-10-2012 23:19 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Why do people get so worked up about "mic girls" anyway?

Is the sight of a half naked girl appearing on screen for a minute really that unbearable that you have to go on a forum and moan about it?
This being a forum about the babeshows I don't think there's any details so minute they aren't worth talking about.

Interruptions every 20 minutes is tolerable. But how long before they get put into a box in the corner of the screen while the mic girl hawks mobile pics? And how often are Megan and Jada halfnaked while on the mic?
11-10-2012 23:33
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(11-10-2012 23:19 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Why do people get so worked up about "mic girls" anyway?

Well for me its just annoying.

Like I said in another trend I have nothing against a girl doing it, as they are doing it for a job, I just hate the whole idea of having a mic girl.
11-10-2012 23:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good point oklahoma, hopefully that wont happen and it will stay as it is tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
11-10-2012 23:36
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Bullshit Rammy ! Get fucking real.Anastasia has been on every Studio66 channel tonight on screen plugging,some more than once.If you want interruption free,check out BS Geri on the beds taking calls.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
11-10-2012 23:43