Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(11-10-2012 23:33 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  Interruptions every 20 minutes is tolerable. But how long before they get put into a box in the corner of the screen while the mic girl hawks mobile pics?

I guess the visual aspect comes second to the actual point of the channels, a televised telephone sex line, while the channel does what it deems necessary to survive.

Or maybe the channels have got it all wrong and that really they should be giving people an interruption free high quality picture with different sets each night just to please a few people who post on an internet forum?
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 23:47 by Don Tingley.)
11-10-2012 23:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

calm down boomer no nead to swear, i was just saying i hadnt seen anastasia and only heard a mic girl once until now. anastasia has just been on now with beckiie and its the first time ive seen her come on screen all night. still so far not as bad in my opinion as babestation's plugging etc as there's been no reducing the onscreen babe to a small box or taken off for a fullscreen plug.

hopefully tonight is just a trial to see how things are with them having a mic girl, hopefully its a one off

also yes geri is on beds tonight, but when she's a mic girls she's even more annoying than anastasia has been tonight

have to say mic girl or not, great to see anastasia on a night show and interacting with the babes too, on the phone with becky and now a 241 with ashley emma rubbing oil into ashley's bum

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 23:59 by Rammyrascal.)
11-10-2012 23:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I agree.

I'm not for a mic woman telling us what we already know (will this really convince people to call), but if they can be Anastasia, and have some interaction with the women, then so be it Big Grin

Oil is a lovely thing Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 00:10 by mrmann.)
12-10-2012 00:05
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Rammy, you're desperately clutching straws trying to draw a dividing line between S66 and BS. A shock to your system I know Big Laugh. The mic girl's been on screen with Adele too, so it's no off screen one off.

Now you can either reapeat post about it this thread about OSGs, plugging, mic girls etc like you do on the BS threads. Or finally realise the channels are in fact a business and let them get on with it.
12-10-2012 00:05
hucker123 Offline
Senior Poster

glad to see anastasia on the nightshow hope she does it more often
12-10-2012 00:10
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(12-10-2012 00:05 )mrmann Wrote:  I agree.

Oil is a lovely thing Smile

Big Grin

[Image: image-6FE0_507754EA.jpg]
[Image: image-C3A0_507754EA.jpg]
[Image: image-8C42_507754EA.jpg]
[Image: image-225F_507754EA.jpg]
12-10-2012 00:23
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

I watched Becky's first hour Rammy,3 times Anastasia interupted,after which I channel hopped & she appeared with Ashley & Katie more than once.Calling me a liar ? or what,I'm never anything but calm.It's the drugs you know.Despite this I live in a world of reality where I say exactly what I see & not twist the facts to fit any agenda I might have.Simple really.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
12-10-2012 00:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i wasnt saying you a liar boomer, i said calm down because you said "bullshit rammy, get fucking real" i never said you were a liar at all earlier, dont know where you got that from and i disagree when you say i twist things to suit an agenda i have. as ive said elsewhere on the forum i dont have an anti bs agenda.At the time i was just commenting on what i saw and youre commenting on what you saw.

kerravon, i dont think im clutching at straws trying to draw a dividing line between s66 and bs. i was just commenting earlier on what i saw. so far i havent found s66 mic girl annoying tonight, doesnt seem to be as frequent as bs micgirls, so far after midnight ive not seen anastasia pop up on screen at all or hear her on the mic. also i do accept the channels are a business, i said earlier i can see why channels have micgirls, they cannot rely on the money they get from calls and need as much money as possible from pics & vids and that is what the micgirl is for. have liked how anastasia has been interacting with the babes tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 00:52 by Rammyrascal.)
12-10-2012 00:52
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Anastasia has been on air from yesterday morning & left after midnight Rammy.This would explain why we've had no more interruptions.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
12-10-2012 02:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i did notice that boomer that there wasnt anymore interruptions after midnight so did think anastasia had left at midnight. if s66 stick with mic girls then presume theyll do it how they did last night, with 1 day girl staying on till midnight plugging pics and interacting with the babes on the beds

i personally didnt find anastasia as the mic girl annoying last night, didnt seem to be as frequent as babestation mic girls, probably s66 having more channels than bs gave me that impression. think what also helped was that anastasia was interacting with the babes on the beds instead of the usual just come on and plug pics. she did a 241 on the phones with becky and putting oil on and rubbing in the oil into ashley emma's bum.

if it does stay like this where the likes of anastasia, cara brett and other s66 day girls on nights interacting with the babes and going at midnight then im fine with it. just hope s66 dont go to full on babestation plugging, reducing the babes on the sets to a small box or taking them off altogether

Piper Niven Superfan
12-10-2012 09:39